Jin / Jin1515 / Matt Beard / RetroYote - Babyfur Married to Twilight Sparkle

• The site is having difficulties because our bandwidth is totally overextended. Our 1Gbps line is at 100% even when there aren't 8000 people on the site. We were supposed to get a second Gbps line months ago but I'm struggling to get technicians scheduled to set it up.

AnOminous

I hated Woody Woodpecker and Scooby-Doo.
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I miss when many cows were innocent and harmless and just giant dorks who did funny stuff, and when they were perverts, it seemed like it was sort of innocent, not something that the existence of it makes you not just want to die but want never to have existed.

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
I get what you're saying, but Jin has always been a massive degenerate. He just was just vaguely closeted about it for a time. Way back in the first page of this thread we already knew he was a plushie fucker into diapers, so all bets were already off. He was, as I said, just vaguely closeted about how deep his degeneracy really went. I think the only thing we weren't expecting was the outright pedophilia beyond the standard diaper faggotry, and even that had some build up to it.

Celestia's Little Helper

kiwifarms.net
For some reason Jin tends to bring that feeling out in people. A nostalgia for back in the day when the cows people paid attention to were usually just plainly autistic like Chris Chan, before trolling got the better of him. There was something charming about Jin defending Twilight Sparkle’s honor. On the surface, it’s harmless and silly, but as MysticMisty said, the foulness was always lurking beneath.

w4vy_gr4vy

akchooleeeee starveeeeeeen
kiwifarms.net
For some reason Jin tends to bring that feeling out in people. A nostalgia for back in the day when the cows people paid attention to were usually just plainly autistic like Chris Chan, before trolling got the better of him. There was something charming about Jin defending Twilight Sparkle’s honor. On the surface, it’s harmless and silly, but as MysticMisty said, the foulness was always lurking bebeneath.
I, probably like most people, discovered Jin thanks to the infamous post about rule34 of his beloved Twilight Sparkle and although he was clearly a mad deviant there was something endearing about how earnest he was about his feelings for his beloved pony waifu, a love that transcended dimensions. Now he's gone from wholesome posts about Twilight's favourite pizza and Atari games to wanking into his shitty nappy over cartoon puppies and most likely abusing his very real dog.

Lyra Plushie

BORN TO BLUEBERRY / WORLD IS A KIWIFARMS
kiwifarms.net
1653953640384.png

Jin is looking at a FOURTH expensive, jumbo sized wolf plush to molest.
1653953676807.png

I'm not saving those pics. Jin's back to shitting in diapers.

JethroTullamore

Continuing the Irish tradition of alcoholism
kiwifarms.net
The urge to buy every one of those wolves so he can't.
Not that I have the money. But the urge.
Personally, I’m torn between hoping Jin buys them all, and shits all up in their face so I can laugh at you, and you buying all of them so that Jin gets depressed about not being able to ruin more plush toys and I can laugh at him.

It’s a win-win either way, I’m just not sure which ones funnier.

Shitted Scaredless

Deemed mentally ill by monkeyfuckers
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Personally, I’m torn between hoping Jin buys them all, and shits all up in their face so I can laugh at you, and you buying all of them so that Jin gets depressed about not being able to ruin more plush toys and I can laugh at him.

It’s a win-win either way, I’m just not sure which ones funnier.
The kiwi cycle.

I am vomit

Why does man in dress name "chris chan" trend?
kiwifarms.net
I'm pissed off this dog diddling diaper fag made me start feeling empathy for lifeless objects just because I wouldn't subject their fate to anything or anyone. I never thought, in my life I'd see a fate worse than hell. I just never thought I'd pick being burned alive for eternity, screaming in agony every day, to being stuffed in a fat faggot's diaper.

LeChampion1992

The true Le Champion
kiwifarms.net
I have realized something that should be done.
This person should be euthanized for the safety of all plushies and inanimate objects.
I'm saying someone during his wittle littleing out sessions should spike his sippy cup Kool aid with cyanide so we can put this puppy out of his misery.
*in Minecraft of course.*

Am I really that horrible of a person for wanting euthanasia for people like this.

AnOminous

I hated Woody Woodpecker and Scooby-Doo.
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I, probably like most people, discovered Jin thanks to the infamous post about rule34 of his beloved Twilight Sparkle and although he was clearly a mad deviant there was something endearing about how earnest he was about his feelings for his beloved pony waifu, a love that transcended dimensions. Now he's gone from wholesome posts about Twilight's favourite pizza and Atari games to wanking into his shitty nappy over cartoon puppies and most likely abusing his very real dog.
I believe I first encountered him in a surprisingly sympathetic profile on Jezebel of all places. Back when it was sometimes actually of quality.