Jin / Jin1515 / Matt Beard / RetroYote - Babyfur Married to Twilight Sparkle

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

wristwatchswisswatch

I can feel the cosmos
kiwifarms.net
Apparently he used his real name on this one:

Not finding much on Google though, other than the same pics over and over -- nothing that seems to be from the wedding. Found the infamous diaper pic but I will save your eyes from bleeding and not post it. If you must see it you will find it here.
I love you, just for this picture.

Konstantinos

The Sword of Atismu
kiwifarms.net
cultural_exchange_by_jin1515-d7nackf.jpg

Oh man, is it bad that I know exactly where that museum is? That's the Minneapolis Institute of Arts. I don't see a bag with him so that makes me think he carried that frickin doll under his arm all the way up to the Eastern exhibits. That's a long way from the entrance. Jeeeeeze, like, he put his dick in that and he's carrying it around in a public place.

I feel like I live close to all of the Minnesotan lolcows. First Fatman and then this weirdo.

creamyfanta

kiwifarms.net
I've known about this guy for a while, but I still feel the need to ask, what the fuck is wrong with these people??
?????!???
?????
(This guy reminds me of the fellow who was in a 'relationship' with the yellow beaver from Angry Beavers. Not trying to derail.)

Those bondage and 'sex' pictures don't get any easier to look at no matter how many times I see them. Yuck.

Omg no way. Sorry for off topic but who? I want to read about this person. I loved Angry Beavers as a kid but I didn't LOVE them...ugh.

Also, Jin is totes cray. It was a very apt description of his journals earlier when it was stated that they were similar to those seen in video games where an unseen character slowly but surely loses insanity...

creamyfanta

kiwifarms.net
I was honestly concerned about this, to be completely frank. I just don't quite know what's going on anymore.

It's okay to laugh at people who do this stuff because they were born with disorders they can't control but it's not okay to laugh at someone who willingly took too many drugs and now is insane from his choice? Lulz I don't see the logic therr.

wheat pasta

You're not real! Fuck you!
kiwifarms.net
Omg no way. Sorry for off topic but who? I want to read about this person. I loved Angry Beavers as a kid but I didn't LOVE them...ugh.

Also, Jin is totes cray. It was a very apt description of his journals earlier when it was stated that they were similar to those seen in video games where an unseen character slowly but surely loses insanity...
https://encyclopediadramatica.se/JohnOfE
I'd say I'm surprised there's no thread for him, but he's not really a continuing source of content.. he's been quiet for some time as far as I know (guests over right now, computer is in a semi public place.. I don't want to have to 'explain' things). Still, if you dig you can find some insane things he's written. I believe he went the route of chemical castration at some point actually...

Sorry for derailing, guys :(

Shuu Iwamine

[screams in dramatic yandere]
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Y'know, I'm normally all for others following their dreams and whatnot, but Jin is just... I have no words. As has been pointed out, maybe something happened to him in the past to make him act this way, but regardless of that, he needs help. Maybe he's always been delusional, or perhaps it was something developed over the years. In both cases, I feel some psychiatric help might be in order.

Konstantinos

The Sword of Atismu
kiwifarms.net
I keep hearing that as well as some physical/sexual abuse that he got as well as bad relationships that affected him. I wish we knew more.

That sounds about right. Looks to me like he has attachment issues resulting from some kind of emotional abuse he suffered in the past. That or he was in a particularly bad relationship and he was mentally suggestible enough that it rubbed him the wrong way. Whatever's the case, these things seldom end well.

I guess now we'll wait to see whether he'll get help, spiral into obscurity, or become a real-life Lester Ballard only with a fixation on ponies instead of corpses.

chimpburgers

Big league
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I saw this guy's DA page once before and all I can say is that he needs fucking help and the fact that people are encouraging him to continue on with these abnormal behaviors disgusts me to no end. I forgot about him after a while and thought he already had a thread here somewhere.

voiceguy

Anything worth having is worth cheating for
kiwifarms.net
And it gets crazier:

something he post on derpiboou

Jin15 6 months ago #@ReplyReport
@bucky

Those /mlp/ guys are welcome to try if they want, but they’d be wise to reconsider that little plan. I do have a carry permit and have no qualms whatsoever about using lethal force to defend myself and my wife. If anyone ever tries so much as laying a finger on Twi I can assure you they’ll be on the ground bleeding out before they get within 3 feet of my special somepony.

Not that I’d ever want to have to shoot someone, but you can be damn sure I would not hesitate for a second to do so if someone tried to harm either myself or my better half. Fortunately though /mlp/ is just a bunch of kids who like to talk big on the Internet and aren’t ever going to do jack shit in real life. They’re certainly nothing either of us are concerned about. Let ’em talk all they like.

Red_Rager

kiwifarms.net
Yet another example of why we need to re-open the loony-bins.

Wow and I thought the guy who married his video game character was nuts
http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/asiapcf/12/16/japan.virtual.wedding/
But I will give him credit
"I love this character, not a machine," said Sal, when asked about whether he can love an electronic device. "I understand 100 percent that this is a game. I understand very well that I cannot marry her physically or legally."

At least he is aware he has some grounding in reality and expresses awareness that his love is a fictional character.

Jewelsmakerguy

Domo Arigato
kiwifarms.net
I always wondered how deep this rabbit hole went. Good to see that I almost drowned in the man's stupidity and horrifying fetishes.

Also, I can't help but feel sorry for that Twilight Sparkle Plush. I mean don't get me wrong, I don't like MLP (more like don't care for it, but still). But in this situation, If I have to sympathize with the stuffed horse toy. Then you're clearly a freak that needs to get off the internet and re-evaluate your life. Just saying.