Jin / Matt Beard - Babyfur Married to Twilight Sparkle

courteouslemur

kiwifarms.net
EDIT: BTW, how much of this thread do you think he reads?
I suspect he watches it fairly carefully.
I do wonder why he doesn't discuss his wife as much as he use to. I wouldn't be surprised if the magic has gone out of the relationship, but walking back years and years of wedded bliss could be awkward for him. Still, I'd like to get Twi's opinion on the baby fur fetish.

What went wrong with my life that i write sentences like that?

courteouslemur

kiwifarms.net
All of it, as I to have unfortunately decided to do for the past 7 hours.

Although this shit is nowhere near as close to making me cry as Kero and his buddies threads almost did
I remember when I first hit some of those pics. But yeah, compared to the zoosadists, Jin is very nearly tolerable.

JaneThough

Part of your world
kiwifarms.net
I suspect he watches it fairly carefully.
I do wonder why he doesn't discuss his wife as much as he use to. I wouldn't be surprised if the magic has gone out of the relationship, but walking back years and years of wedded bliss could be awkward for him. Still, I'd like to get Twi's opinion on the baby fur fetish.

What went wrong with my life that i write sentences like that?
Something tells me Twilight is as into it as he is.

YayLasagna

Drooling from above you
kiwifarms.net
Something tells me Twilight is as into it as he is.
Alright I'm just gonna say it right now, can we PLEASE stop saying "I think Twilight-Oh Twilight must like"
NO
Stop it, it's not real. This man is 20 decades late to ending the imaginary friend phase. He's talking to himself and projecting himself into this plush and humping it. There is no Twilight Sparkle, it's just more of Matt.

Now I'll just say I understand it's a lot easier to just refer to this extension of himself as Twilight, but if we can find a way of avoiding it, can we please try to? The most painful thing about this thread besides the m.ilk itself was reading people refer to Twilight as a real thing.

Meowthkip

LOL U HAVE SMOL PEN0R
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Alright I'm just gonna say it right now, can we PLEASE stop saying "I think Twilight-Oh Twilight must like"
NO
Stop it, it's not real. This man is 20 decades late to ending the imaginary friend phase. He's talking to himself and projecting himself into this plush and humping it. There is no Twilight Sparkle, it's just more of Matt.

Now I'll just say I understand it's a lot easier to just refer to this extension of himself as Twilight, but if we can find a way of avoiding it, can we please try to? The most painful thing about this thread besides the m.ilk itself was reading people refer to Twilight as a real thing.
IS JOKES.

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
Still, I'd like to get Twi's opinion on the baby fur fetish.
It's exactly what I expected him to say because "Twilight" is conveniently into everything Jin is, sexual and otherwise. I can only assume he's saying college classes would be "dangerous" for the plushie because he thinks some dudebro hater would try to take the plushie and try to damage or destroy it. Otherwise I don't see what's different between that and taking it to restaurants and furry conventions.

YayLasagna

Drooling from above you
kiwifarms.net
"As someone who was actually molested as a kid"
Welp, that explains the cubfur story...probably, hopefully.

I'll give Jin credit, for someone who dryhumps and shits on a pony plushie, he's a lot more mature about his own thread than most cows tend to be. I mean I don't think I can name ONE cow that has acknowledged them being publicly weird on the internet is what gave this thread life.
EDIT: We do care about having incorrect information by the way Jin. After all, what fun is a cow if something weird they did was something made up by another sped for attention?

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino