Jin / Matt Beard - Babyfur Married to Twilight Sparkle

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I bet Twilight Sparkle would be incredibly jealous if she were real.
She'd probably be too busy being insane from the mind-blasting horror of being kidnapped from a dimension of joy and fun, enslaved as a completely immobile object, and subjected to the depraved fetishes and horrifying whims of a degenerate.

Got2Hands

Beginning to bloosom.
kiwifarms.net
I may have liked him better when he was just fucking a derpy-eyed plush pony. This baby-talk Paw Patrol sperging is genuinely troubling.
View attachment 658479
Calling it now. The Rocky plush is going to come to life and fart on Jin's face and they're all going to have a gross three-way marriage, assuming he doesn't just ditch Twilight altogether.

Damnit Jim

Leonard Nimoy holding some garlic
kiwifarms.net
This is out of no where, but I saw this guy. Fall 2016 I went to the Mall of America and I saw this guy traversing with a pack of bronies. He was holding his Twilight plush. At the time, I didn't know it was him. I was fucking terrified but also nearly pissed my pants at how fucking funny it was. Just now I looked through this thread, saw his face and had a flashback. Asked my roommate who was there with me and they also remember. You won't believe how unreal it was to see a herd of sweaty men covered in MLP merch waddling into Build-A-Bear. I think I died that day.

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
No offense but I find this really hard to believe because Jin said he quit the fandom a while ago back in December 2015 (https://www.deviantart.com/jin1515/journal/Why-I-m-Not-A-Brony-579366233). Of course it's more like even the mega deviants, let alone the run-of-the-mill spergs, were tired of Jin's special snowflake bullshit and Jin had been permanently pissed off at the show since 2013 anyways. Still, it seems unlikely to me that Jin would've been hanging around in public with bronies by that point.

wristwatchswisswatch

Free ice
kiwifarms.net
No offense but I find this really hard to believe because Jin said he quit the fandom a while ago back in December 2015 (https://www.deviantart.com/jin1515/journal/Why-I-m-Not-A-Brony-579366233). Of course it's more like even the mega deviants, let alone the run-of-the-mill spergs, were tired of Jin's special snowflake bullshit and Jin had been permanently pissed off at the show since 2013 anyways. Still, it seems unlikely to me that Jin would've been hanging around in public with bronies by that point.
It's easy to figure out if it was him imo. Was build a bear selling paw patrol stuff in 2016? He didnt necessarily have to get mlp shit there. He sticks his dick in other plushes too.

• Informative
Reactions: courteouslemur

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino