Jin / Matt Beard - Babyfur Married to Twilight Sparkle

Damnit Jim

Leonard Nimoy holding some garlic
kiwifarms.net
I have no idea what he was getting at build-a-bear since my roommate and I left the area pretty quickly. I mean, the sight was pretty scary.

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
So he doesn't have $400 to buy a new plushie that actually looks like his imaginary wife, but has $410 to buy a brand new video game console plus two games and a carrying case. Nice to see his imaginary wife and god knows what else are dead last on his list of priorities.

And speaking of priorities did he ever get his teeth pulled, or was he lying about that for attention?

Inkling Boy

Squid Kid
kiwifarms.net
So he doesn't have $400 to buy a new plushie that actually looks like his imaginary wife, but has $410 to buy a brand new video game console plus two games and a carrying case. Nice to see his imaginary wife and god knows what else are dead last on his list of priorities.

And speaking of priorities did he ever get his teeth pulled, or was he lying about that for attention?
I think he backed out at first because he was scared of the dentist/going under anesthesia but eventually got it done.

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
Anyone else disappointed that he hasn't mentioned a Valentines date with Twilight? Usually waifufags are quick to post pictures of their holiday shit.
Come on man, no flowers? No chocolates?
He blew his budget on game shit and didn't feel like there was any point pretending to be romantic over a bowl of cereal and a picture printed off the internet as a card. Something like that anyways.

wristwatchswisswatch

Free ice
kiwifarms.net

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
I haven't seen it posted yet but here is this dude's F-List.
He's a Zoophile. He also appears to be lying about his age as he lists himself to be 10 years older than he actually is.
View attachment 679396View attachment 679397
Link
Those lists are more disgusting than I expected. We've known about the piss and shit fetishes for years, but this is the first time I've heard that he's into vomiting. And all that shit about how he's into "animal anatomy" and straight up fucking dogs, but actually saying the word "pedophile" is going too far on this site for some fucking reason.

YayLasagna

Drooling from above you
kiwifarms.net
Well, yesterday he rt’d video of an actual fox, so the real-life animal stuff is shining through.
View attachment 680463

Edit- And a good time to revisit this one:View attachment 680466
You're just proving him right on the fact you're assuming he wants to fuck that fox. It's a fox, they're cute.
Granted for all I know he does wanna fuck it, but it's still a reach. Not a huge one, but still.

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
You're just proving him right on the fact you're assuming he wants to fuck that fox. It's a fox, they're cute.
Granted for all I know he does wanna fuck it, but it's still a reach. Not a huge one, but still.
Isn't the child his self-insert in his pedo fanfic is molesting a fox? I'd say the odds are good that Jin likes the idea of fucking real foxes, and other extremely degenerate shit.

YayLasagna

Drooling from above you
kiwifarms.net
Isn't the child his self-insert in his pedo fanfic is molesting a fox? I'd say the odds are good that Jin likes the idea of fucking real foxes, and other extremely degenerate shit.
Furries seem to like foxes as much as they like wolves. They're like the most basic bitch species one can use. You have a somewhat reasonable assumption, but it's equally likely that he also just couldn't think of anything else and went with a common denominator. Hell it could be both, fuck if I know man

Reynard

Alpha [She]Male
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Furries seem to like foxes as much as they like wolves. They're like the most basic bitch species one can use. You have a somewhat reasonable assumption, but it's equally likely that he also just couldn't think of anything else and went with a common denominator. Hell it could be both, fuck if I know man
I mean, foxes are also popular in animal symbolism in many cultures throughout the world. It's not surprising that they're popular with furries as well. Why is Jin wanting to molest a prepubescent fox boy? I don't know and don't really care. I feel that the character being a fox is the last thing I'm worrying about.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino