JK Rowling and the Use of Pseudoscience to Justify Transphobia -

FierceBrosnan

Father of Birds, Lord of Parrots, Coffee drinker.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Perhaps by the militant TRAs, but not by the big advocacy groups. Your perception of the trans reality is limited to a cartoon section of the community making a lot of noise on the social networks. Tune into the science being expressed by all the medical authorities that the ACLU , HRC and the rest of them are filing to support protective legislation and oppose dangerous discriminatory legislation.
I'd agree if the lunatic fringe in trans advocacy groups wasn't the vocal majority and quack doctors weren't pushing mutilation as a cure all for body image issues. I get that some plastic surgeries and corrective surgeries can do wonders for one's self esteem, however things like breast implants, rhinoplasty, lasik, braces, etc. aren't in the same boat as SRS. To me the logic behind sexual reassignment surgery is akin to chopping your own hand off because your fingers hurt. So sure, now your fingers aren't in pain, but all you're left with is a useless stump. I'm not even going to go into the dangers of puberty blockers and hormone therapy in kids. Also as far as discriminatory legislation goes, if protecting children and giving women their own space is discrimination then tough shit.

Imagine actually expecting to be taken seriously when you say this.
>Female (male)
Living the meme.

Mr Pancakes

kiwifarms.net
JK Rowling donated a shitload of money to children organizations in Eastern Europe. Why? Because after the collapse of the Soviet Union there were many children in orphanages that had to live in inhumane conditions. Rowling was touched by that and wanted to help and still is to this day. But she is literally a Nazi, right? She isn't like those virtuous troon activists on Twitter who's activism is based on shilling for money and spending it on sex toys. Those are the heroes who shall never be forgotten in history!
This is the reason I respect her, even though she is cringy at times. Dont know much about harry potter outside memes, not my thing but thats ok, its not meant for me. I dont know of anyone else who lost their billionaire status from donating so much to charity, also reading her life before she became famous and all the shit she had to deal with. There are many truly evil people in this world, the fact there are fruit loops out there trying to convince us shes as bad as hitler shows you their fucked up sense of morality.

Her books have always had transphobic themes and the current one stars a cross dressing serial killer.
Please tell me where in harry pothead there are transphobic themes? I actually havent read the books but i've never seen anyone say they were transphobic.
Also if you think cross dresser=transwomen arnt YOU the one being a transphobe now?

R00T

Duh, I'm psychic!
kiwifarms.net
Please tell me where in harry pothead there are transphobic themes? I actually havent read the books but i've never seen anyone say they were transphobic.
Also if you think cross dresser=transwomen arnt YOU the one being a transphobe now?
the only thing I could possibly think of as "transphobic" would be Tonks being a Metamorphmagus who could change any aspect of her appearance without the mutilation troons go through. Might just sting a little.

ogmudbone

I put on my robe and wizard hat.
kiwifarms.net
the only thing I could possibly think of as "transphobic" would be Tonks being a Metamorphmagus who could change any aspect of her appearance without the mutilation troons go through. Might just sting a little.
If anything that helps their stupid delusions. "Oh look i cam change superficial aspects of myself because i feel like a boy now"

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
The funny thing is I didnt know anything about this guy before this thread and then found out hes quite infamous here (yeah im a dumbass kek) and I havent said half the things he claims I have said about him or transpeople in general but judging from other posters here he really is a crazy perv and from what you say, a paedo.
Also funny that he ignores me when I ask him a question but then addresses me when Im talking to someone else. Two can play that passive agressive game kek.
Welcome to the weird world of the demented Tom beast. I am sure after you go through the history a bit you will see what a gut wrenchingly gross old man he is.

An old admin now retired sent me here after she found out i had run into tom on facebook and he sperged out at me for correcting a trender. I read his main thread like she asked me to do and then come back and tell her what i thought.
I felt like vomiting. And i went to facebook blocked tom so he would not look at photos of my grandkids.
Oh that is easy Toms fee fees made them up. He loves to call anything transphobic he disagrees with or hates.

FEETLOAF

kiwifarms.net
Welcome to the weird world of the demented Tom beast. I am sure after you go through the history a bit you will see what a gut wrenchingly gross old man he is.

An old admin now retired sent me here after she found out i had run into tom on facebook and he sperged out at me for correcting a trender. I read his main thread like she asked me to do and then come back and tell her what i thought.
I felt like vomiting. And i went to facebook blocked tom so he would not look at photos of my grandkids.

Oh that is easy Toms fee fees made them up. He loves to call anything transphobic he disagrees with or hates.
Lady you aint better.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There aren’t, but per social media vigilantism, it’s not enough that a person said something bad. You have to find or manufacture enough evidence to prove that the person is irredeemable, so you can justify their total destruction.

FEETLOAF

kiwifarms.net
No My back hurts a bit and my feet are a bit better How did you know i was in pain? I have had the babies for a while and Li li loves to be held. She is spoiled rotten. It is a bit of an job carrying a one year old while cooking and cleaning.

Thank for asking.
I don't know the deep lore but based on your POI tag I am going to assume the babies you are referring to do not exist outside your mind.

Pizdec

Blin it is good.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
JK Rowling has been writing fiction with underlying transphobic themes for years and her latest is a transphobic magnum opus featuring a transvestite serial killer. In real time, Ms. Rowling is taking a position that is harmful to transgender children and their parents, so her queer reader base has very understandingly rebelled and mounted a boycott against her.
You mean one page where she says the killer dressed as a woman to lure a victim in to attack? Does that seriously qualify as transphobic?

Then again you are a dumb dog fucker, so that doesn't really surprise me.

Based and Cringepilled

Coom and Consoom
kiwifarms.net
You will never be a real man. You lack the power of reason, compassion and empathy.

Your behavior is masculine. I give not one fuck what kind of junk your misogynistic maggot ass is packing.
TRAs love repeating sexist stereotypes more than conservacucks do, damn. You really said "'You and I, we can't be men because all men are like [stereotypes]" and thought you'd smash gender stereotypes?

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I don't know the deep lore but based on your POI tag I am going to assume the babies you are referring to do not exist outside your mind.
Oh I see so you only go by the tag. And you never really get to know the person. You just place a bad reaction and theb n blubber out idi9cy.

Now i do have a thread go to around 130 and start. Read it all. Every comment. You will find out if you read the whole thing the kids are very real. And i was a sperging cow up until the return from AMB.

You do not know me all you see is a POI tag You have not been around me like one of them most vocal during my days of sperging. @Mariposa Electrique many of them have totally changed their mind about me. pretty much all of them.

Only no tags whine about me.

Legoshi

Having a cold one with my boy Jack
kiwifarms.net
You act like JK Rowling is about to commit a troonicide for simply disagreeing while she's slandered and harassed by trans activists and woke twats because "muh childhood". Then you scream and bitch about her cozying up to people who defend her like Julie Bindel. Did you even bother your arse to actually read her essay about this issue in the first place?

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You act like JK Rowling is about to commit a troonicide for simply disagreeing while she's slandered and harassed by trans activists and woke twats because "muh childhood". Then you scream and bitch about her cozying up to people who defend her like Julie Bindel. Did you even bother your arse to actually read her essay about this issue in the first place?
Like most leftists. Tom doesn't read anything but headlines.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
TRAs love repeating sexist stereotypes more than conservacucks do, damn. You really said "'You and I, we can't be men because all men are like [stereotypes]" and thought you'd smash gender stereotypes?
in this case, i was turning the conservacucks mean, stupid transphobic twaddle back at him. I'm not out to smash gender stereotypes. I just want to be accepted as i am in my community and i'm constantly getting harshed at for tone policing all the cisphobia and heterophobia coming from asshole transmed transsexuals and gender queers.
Do you have a language comprehension deficiency on top of your confirmation bias? Rowling is just one celebrity cunt among many who are using pseudoscience to justify their transphobia. I read her essay the science she stands on is invalid and her concerns about trans women in womens spaces are flat out paranoid delusions driving by her belief in debunked pseudoscience.
I know that only people who insist that all crossdressers aren't trans are toxic truscums suffering from internalized transphobia they project in their denial like mr. price constantly sperging at me, projecting the denial of his stupidity, pedophilic and zoophilic fantasies at me all day, post whoring me wherever he can.

I don't know where it is because i don't care enough to study it that hard without getting paid to do it. Here's a vice article with plenty of instances of it.
the science she stands on is invalid and her concerns about trans women in womens spaces are flat out paranoid delusions driving by her belief in debunked pseudoscience.

The funny thing is I didnt know anything about this guy before this thread and then found out hes quite infamous here (yeah im a dumbass kek) and I havent said half the things he claims I have said about him or transpeople in general but judging from other posters here he really is a crazy perv and from what you say, a paedo.
Also funny that he ignores me when I ask him a question but then addresses me when Im talking to someone else. Two can play that passive agressive game kek.
here's what's up, millennial mental midget with delusions of intellect and redeeming social worth. i don't do passive/aggression. i'm very well known for getting real hostile , real fast.

Nothing anybody says about me here remotely resembles reality.

I spend very little time here and all you a-logging shit posting attention whores posts don't get seen right away by me.

Your choices at this point are these:

Respect my identity and ask rational questions and you will get the same back.

Continue to refer to me as "he/him" , paedo or any of the other elements of the Big Lie about me this modern hitler youth core is helping the AmeriKKKan gubmint spread about me, you just disappear from my reality.

This will be your only warning.

I'd agree if the lunatic fringe in trans advocacy groups wasn't the vocal majority and quack doctors weren't pushing mutilation as a cure all for body image issues. I get that some plastic surgeries and corrective surgeries can do wonders for one's self esteem, however things like breast implants, rhinoplasty, lasik, braces, etc. aren't in the same boat as SRS. To me the logic behind sexual reassignment surgery is akin to chopping your own hand off because your fingers hurt. So sure, now your fingers aren't in pain, but all you're left with is a useless stump. I'm not even going to go into the dangers of puberty blockers and hormone therapy in kids. Also as far as discriminatory legislation goes, if protecting children and giving women their own space is discrimination then tough shit.

>Female (male)
Living the meme.
I will need documented specific examples to take you seriously with such stupid straw men and utterly untrue claims. You're just gish galloping through all the faux christian genocidal talking points. .

The statisitics i've seen is that the satisfaction rates for SRS are in the high 90's while the satisfaction rates for many other, much less invasive cosmetic surgeries average in the low to mid 80's satisfaction. The current state of the art can convert a penis into a self lubricating vagina, with a clitoris, capable of orgasm. You should stay the fuck away from puberty blockers and hormone therapies for kids because you don't know what you're talking about and your opinion based on false facts is of no interest to me.

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
in this case, i was turning the conservacucks mean, stupid transphobic twaddle back at him. I'm not out to smash gender stereotypes. I just want to be accepted as i am in my community and i'm constantly getting harshed at for tone policing all the cisphobia and heterophobia coming from asshole transmed transsexuals and gender queers.

Do you have a language comprehension deficiency on top of your confirmation bias? Rowling is just one celebrity cunt among many who are using pseudoscience to justify their transphobia. I read her essay the science she stands on is invalid and her concerns about trans women in womens spaces are flat out paranoid delusions driving by her belief in debunked pseudoscience.

I know that only people who insist that all crossdressers aren't trans are toxic truscums suffering from internalized transphobia they project in their denial like mr. price constantly sperging at me, projecting the denial of his stupidity, pedophilic and zoophilic fantasies at me all day, post whoring me wherever he can.

I don't know where it is because i don't care enough to study it that hard without getting paid to do it. Here's a vice article with plenty of instances of it.
the science she stands on is invalid and her concerns about trans women in womens spaces are flat out paranoid delusions driving by her belief in debunked pseudoscience.
HA HA HA HA debunked pseudoscience? OK lets make this clear. PEER FREVIEWED AND CONFIRMED. Do you get what that means tom? that means Dr. Swaab's work is not pseudoscience.

Now Mr. Pancake is not phobic you fucked in the head retard. drag queens are not trans female nor are those who keep their dicks. a female does not have a penis you retarded old man. GNCs are not trans at all. that is for transsexuals.

Now lets get back to that debunked science. SOCIAL STUDY MAJORS can not debunk medical science. They are not peers. They can never debunk dissections with microscopic inspections of microscopic structure.

You are a moron tom. A dog fucking child molester. and you are a retard.

here's what's up, millennial mental midget with delusions of intellect and redeeming social worth. i don't do passive/aggression. i'm very well known for getting real hostile , real fast.

I spend very little time here and all you a-logging shit posting attention whores posts don't get seen right away by me.

Continue to refer to me as "he/him" , paedo or any of the other elements of the Big Lie about me this modern hitler youth core is helping the AmeriKKKan gubmint spread about me, you just disappear from my reality.

NO Thomas everything here about you is reality. and you spend a lot of time here screaming at people

And no tom you can not demand someone respect you for any reason and especially not your fake trans trender identity.

And you do not warn anyone this is why the admins need to remove your ability to block people. You need to hear it read it and suffer due to it.

I will need documented specific examples to take you seriously with such stupid straw men and utterly untrue claims. You're just gish galloping through all the faux christian genocidal talking points. .

The statisitics i've seen is that the satisfaction rates for SRS are in the high 90's while the satisfaction rates for many other, much less invasive cosmetic surgeries average in the low to mid 80's satisfaction. The current state of the art can convert a penis into a self lubricating vagina, with a clitoris, capable of orgasm. You should stay the fuck away from puberty blockers and hormone therapies for kids because you don't know what you're talking about and your opinion based on false facts is of no interest to me.

World's Smallest Violin

Insane in tha Propane
kiwifarms.net

Man what's this hook-ass nigga blabbin' about? 🤨🤨