JK Rowling and the Use of Pseudoscience to Justify Transphobia -

EmpireOfTheClouds

They climbed aboard their silver ghost
kiwifarms.net
here's what's up, millennial mental midget with delusions of intellect and redeeming social worth. i don't do passive/aggression. i'm very well known for getting real hostile , real fast.

Nothing anybody says about me here remotely resembles reality.

I spend very little time here and all you a-logging shit posting attention whores posts don't get seen right away by me.

Your choices at this point are these:

Respect my identity and ask rational questions and you will get the same back.

Continue to refer to me as "he/him" , paedo or any of the other elements of the Big Lie about me this modern hitler youth core is helping the AmeriKKKan gubmint spread about me, you just disappear from my reality.

This will be your only warning.
You're in no position to be making demands or threats.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
here's what's up, millennial mental midget with delusions of intellect and redeeming social worth. i don't do passive/aggression. i'm very well known for getting real hostile , real fast.
We know. You’re very aggressive. Typical toxic masculine behaviour.

Name one provably false thing we’ve said about you.
I spend very little time here and all you a-logging shit posting attention whores posts don't get seen right away by me.
You just denied spending much time here while triple-posting, you absolute fucking idiot.
millennial mental midget
DRINK!

Continue to refer to me as "he/him" , paedo or any of the other elements of the Big Lie about me this modern hitler youth core is helping the AmeriKKKan gubmint spread about me, you just disappear from my reality.

How is any of that a threat? Tom, you’re a pathetic old man who will die alone. You have no power here or anywhere. None of us care if we disappear from the reality of a senile hobo who shits himself. Most people want you to disappear from their reality, at least then they won’t have to deal with you asking them if their 9-year-old children are single and DTF.

What about shitpants? Can we call you shitpants?

MediocreMilt

JUST
kiwifarms.net
conservacucks
Based. Welcome to the Alt-Right, Tommie.
based_tommie_1ter.png

based_tommie_2ter.png

Let the hate flow through you.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Hey, Tom. Does my avatar turn you on, you sick bastard!
Oh you know it does. Tom likes 8 year old and underage girls is tom dream rape. With tom it is not really date as a capture rape and torture event. He is also this way with Doberman females as well.
Thomas is a gross pedophile dog fucker. A toxic male that has no limit to its depravity.

Tom, how did the gem show go?
A great as it did last year. Tom made zero dollars and in fact got kicked out just like the last two years. We are in for some premium sperges about us ruining its gross foul life.

Mr Pancakes

kiwifarms.net
I know that only people who insist that all crossdressers aren't trans are toxic truscums suffering from internalized transphobia
So are you saying all crossdressers are trans? Any other group you want to throw in there while you're at it? Drag queens? Again this only makes troons look more degenerate, not less.
Also
>linking to that trash site vice which has written shitty pieces on gays, cant be bothered to research
Then why are you still talking?! yeah not a shock but ok, the article isnt about harry potter which is what I asked about. I'm not wading through that shit to help you make your point, maybe summarise?

the science she stands on is invalid and her concerns about trans women in womens spaces are flat out paranoid delusions driving by her belief in debunked pseudoscience.
What science? That sex is biologically based? How is that faulty? And also given some of the pervy shit transwomen have done in womens spaces I dont blame them for wanting distance. Hell quite a few of them have their own boards on this site (jessica yaniv is probably the most notorious so far outside this site, you seem popular here too).

here's what's up, millennial mental midget with delusions of intellect and redeeming social worth.
Kek, I never claimed to be any of those things

i don't do passive/aggression. i'm very well known for getting real hostile , real fast.
Ah, internet tough guy. Oh, im so scared!

Same goes for your "logic" and arguments

You've called yourself intersex, male and female. Your name is tommie which afaik isnt a womans name, so you cant blame a guy for being confused. I think we've established by now your idea of "rational" is very different to the rest of us.
Also, what is the big lie about you? I didnt know of you outside of this thread when I started responding.
Tbh I think all of us would like to "disappear from your reality"

Warning to....what? Whats gonna happen? Are you gonna call the cyber police on me?

992a2455006afbe21861bc2e895a816f.jpg

Last edited:

Troonwhisperer

Troons of the world unite!
kiwifarms.net
. i'm very well known for getting real hostile

Oh shit. What are you going to do? Trying to diddle us with your stubby fingers? :c

Lying liar, I've sent you very nice and reasonable questions for an interview and you just insulted me.

1618157353298.png

You're very nasty, Mr. Wasserberg (Wasserberg means "Watermountain" in German haha).

Stop mansplaining your preferred pronouns to us, don't you have to molest a dog somewhere?

Positron

Champions the Anglo-Saxon shitposting tradition
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Kek, I never claimed to be any of those things

Ah, internet tough guy. Oh, im so scared!

Same goes for your "logic" and arguments

You've called yourself intersex, male and female. Your name is tommie which afaik isnt a womans name, so you cant blame a guy for being confused. I think we've established by now your idea of "rational" is very different to the rest of us.
Also, what is the big lie about you? I didnt know of you outside of this thread when I started responding.
Tbh I think all of us would like to "disappear from your reality"

Warning to....what? Whats gonna happen? Are you gonna call the cyber police on me?

View attachment 2076731
tl;dr nope. i'm going to hit the ignore button and forget that your misinformed transphobic toxic talking turd self exists. ciao, chump.

Oh you know it does. Tom likes 8 year old and underage girls is tom dream rape. With tom it is not really date as a capture rape and torture event. He is also this way with Doberman females as well.
Thomas is a gross pedophile dog fucker. A toxic male that has no limit to its depravity.

A great as it did last year. Tom made zero dollars and in fact got kicked out just like the last two years. We are in for some premium sperges about us ruining its gross foul life.
This is pure projection , you disgusting , toxic man with internalized transphobia.

i made real good money last year and doing pretty well already this year, you useless parasite who lives on daddy's dollar. v

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr Pancakes

kiwifarms.net
tl;dr nope. i'm going to hit the ignore button and forget that your misinformed transphobic toxic talking turd self exists. ciao, chump.
I guess you need to be informed that hitting the ignore button is not a threat like you promised, and you didnt correct me on your pronouns so I guess I was correct the first time that you are just a bitter old bloke, question is did you lop it off and now have a festering wound there?

PhantomDiploma

kiwifarms.net
I will need documented specific examples to take you seriously with such stupid straw men and utterly untrue claims. You're just gish galloping through all the faux christian genocidal talking points. .
How about if we let people born male or female go into whichever bathrooms, gym changing rooms, and break whatever gendered sports records they wanted, with just one caveat: convicted sex offenders would not be allowed into men's or women's bathrooms, would be denied membership to any gym, could not join sports teams of either sex, and would have to spend their days sitting in dingy apartments arguing with Internet strangers.