JK Rowling and the Use of Pseudoscience to Justify Transphobia -

Pope Negro Jon the XIIIth

AI of SubG Entropic Decline Acceleration Intl. CEO
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
No, see Dee is actually funny and not a pedo dog rapist.

What are going to do you fake hippie garbage faggot? Call the fucking cops and tell them you raped a kid once again?

Eat a fucking dick, learn to edit your posts retard, and take a fucking shower you animal.
If you think dave is funny and believe the Big Lie about me , you're definitely a really special kind of stupid.

I can't edit my posts because @Null has the edit button disabled, I shower regularly but get dirty fast because i actually work at real work that gets you dirty and now, you disgusting deviant dolt, you disappear until i notice something i want to tell you again how stupid you are.
Tom is just upset that Hermione wasn't the main character and didn't transform into a dog.
Would you like to also disappear? My name is Tommie and I never read any of that crap. All expressions of the "Big Lie" will be met with silence and the ignore button.
I guess you need to be informed that hitting the ignore button is not a threat like you promised, and you didnt correct me on your pronouns so I guess I was correct the first time that you are just a bitter old bloke, question is did you lop it off and now have a festering wound there?
I haven't put you on ignore yet, but i am not a "bitter old bloke" who may or may not have lopped it off, you disgusting transphobic talking turd. I AM NOT TRANSSEXUAL! I am a trans feminine intersex person living with what I was born with who is really very happy with her life at the moment, despite the best efforts of this pack of sado-masochistic sociopathic voyeurs and angry adult autistic assholes. Now the button has been hit and you will not get any further attention, lonely man, unless you come up with something completely different.
How about if we let people born male or female go into whichever bathrooms, gym changing rooms, and break whatever gendered sports records they wanted, with just one caveat: convicted sex offenders would not be allowed into men's or women's bathrooms, would be denied membership to any gym, could not join sports teams of either sex, and would have to spend their days sitting in dingy apartments arguing with Internet strangers.
I suppose you think I'm convicted sex offender, derp? How about you go boof some bleach , you misinformed millennial mental midget?

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
Would you like to also disappear? My name is Tommie and I never read any of that crap. All expressions of the "Big Lie" will be met with silence and the ignore button.
If you didn't read it why did you know I called you Tom? God you're an idiot Tom. Which by the way is your legal name. I don't give a shit what you call yourself.

Pope Negro Jon the XIIIth

AI of SubG Entropic Decline Acceleration Intl. CEO
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If you think dave is funny and believe the Big Lie about me , you're definitely a really special kind of stupid.
Nigger. You. Are. On. Tape. Admitting. It. I know that garbage you smoke is probably sprayed with Propylene Glycol but do keep up now.
I shower regularly but get dirty fast because i actually work at real work
when nigga, when you're calling the cops and dying of COPD?
you disgusting deviant dolt
Signed,
guy who masturbates dogs
you disappear until i notice something i want to tell you again how stupid you are.
Yes Tom, because I'm not like you. I don't need an audience. You're not going to find me somewhere else on the internet, I have no social media, I don't release my work on YouTube, I don't have a single account under my real name, and I've scrubbed every public facing picture online.

I only exist here Tom because I have an actual, fulfilling life I'm sharing with someone I love. We just had our 11th anniversary this year. You live alone, with pests, rocks, and a pos saxophone that you can't play. No one will ever love you Tom. Your parents didn't love you obviously. You will die alone and when someone realizes that you haven't come to shit all over the place and steal garbage and they finally find your dessicated corpse everyone will breath a sigh of relief.

You are walking human filth. I only deign talking to you in the first place because you're literally a sputtering retard equivalent to those punch bopper toys. That and to remind you that no one will forget the things you've done and said while we and AMB exist. We're your legacy faggot because literally no one else on this earth gives a single solitary fuck about you other than us.

Let that keep you warm at night or maybe just save yourself the time and fucking neck yourself.

Bitch made motherfucker.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can't edit my posts because @Null has the edit button disabled, I shower regularly but get dirty fast because i actually work at real work that gets you dirty and now, you disgusting deviant dolt, you disappear until i notice something i want to tell you again how stupid you are.
So, masturbating to children and eating your boogers all day is now work?

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Look at the ego on this guy. “The Big Lie.” Tom, this isn’t some massive conspiracy by The Man to keep you down because we fear your power. This is us laughing at a self-confessed pervert whose life has been a waste.
I can't edit my posts because @Null has the edit button disabled, I shower regularly but get dirty fast because i actually work at real work that gets you dirty
Okay, so Tommy, let me explain something. Firstly, you don’t do anything that would get you that dirty. You’re not a manual labourer or indeed, any kind of labourer. But secondly, the grime on you is not the muck of one hard day’s work. It’s the kind of ingrained filth that builds up over a long period of time, gathering in lines and crevices. I wouldn’t expect a workshy wastrel like you to know the difference.
and now, you disgusting deviant dolt, you disappear until i notice something i want to tell you again how stupid you are.
How will you notice it if you have them on ignore? You’re so fucking stupid.
No they won’t.
I haven't put you on ignore yet,
And you never will.
but i am not a "bitter old bloke" who may or may not have lopped it off, you disgusting transphobic talking turd.
DRINK!
I AM NOT TRANSSEXUAL! I am a trans
What do you think “trans” is short for, you fucking moron? Trans fat?

feminine intersex person living with what I was born with who is really very happy with her life at the moment, despite the best efforts of this pack of sado-masochistic sociopathic voyeurs and angry adult autistic assholes. Now the button has been hit and you will not get any further attention,
Okay Tom. See you in a couple of hours.
I suppose you think I'm convicted sex offender, derp?
Sex offender, yes, by your own admission. Convicted? No. It’s often difficult for women to come forward about these things. In the case of Sabrina, she was not only a child, but per your own story, had no support network. And other than your attic, she was homeless at the time. When you demanded that she put out or hit the streets, I would imagine she didn’t feel like she had much of a choice. You’re a monster, Tom. Never forget that.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
This is pure projection , you disgusting , toxic man with internalized transphobia.

i made real good money last year and doing pretty well already this year, you useless parasite who lives on daddy's dollar. v
No you have not. 30 cents is not good money. And even that ended up as 10 cents after the owner of the booth took his cut.

tom there are untouchable's in India that make way more money than you on a daily basis. Now admittedly that might only be 5 dollars a day but that beats 30 cents a day. Hey but if you move to India they have a job opening for you.

It cum's with a lot of special cream, tons of it. Now you will make pretty good money 2 whole dollars a day but it is an easier job than the untouchable kids do busting up rock for cement additives.

Yes tom it is your dream job too. sucking off elephants. yes Thomas you heard me right you would be giving head to a giant bull elephant. Just think of it tom doesn't it make your mouth water thinking of all that animal seamen swimming around in your foul mouth.

We all know it does seeing as you love animal in that WRONG kind of way.

Woof woof Thomas you foul old pedophile dog fucker.

I haven't put you on ignore yet, but i am not a "bitter old bloke" who may or may not have lopped it off, you disgusting transphobic talking turd. I AM NOT TRANSSEXUAL! I am a trans feminine intersex person living with what I was born with who is really very happy with her life at the moment, despite the best efforts of this pack of sado-masochistic sociopathic voyeurs and angry adult autistic assholes. Now the button has been hit and you will not get any further attention, lonely man, unless you come up with something completely different.

I suppose you think I'm convicted sex offender, derp? How about you go boof some bleach , you misinformed millennial mental midget?
OK there Thomas the big lie huh. Tell us again where the lie is? Is definitely is not the part where you raped an underage teen or the part where you stuck you filthy fingers up into a dogs crotch. and it can not be the part where you were caught looking at 8 year old girls, that you explained away as you jerked off too as therapy dreaming you were the 8 year old girl under the middle aged man getting raped.... Tell us old man shit himself

What is that big lie you sperg about? OH I KNOW the big lie is that you are intersex and trans and that you are neither male or female. You do know we have a pronoun for that don't you? IT Thomas that would be an IT. A word that transsexuals do not really care for much. But just like the guy with 5 penises who pants fit like your case of perverted activities It fit him as your situation fits you LIKE A GLOVE.

Sperg on ree ree moo for us some more Mr. Thomas the dog fucking pedophile insane mad lolcow.
So, masturbating to children and eating your boogers all day is now work?
For tom yes it is masturbating to kids has become a chore the little tiny microscopic diddle stick does not work so well. Tom thinks it is due to his advanced old age but it is really the fact that transsexuals are chemically castrated so nothing embarrassing pops up so to speak.

Eating boogers is easy Tom does not really find that as work just a well deserved treat after eating that giant plate of dumpster slop he tries to pass off as actual edible food.

So when tom said he wanted to find a strong man ( F to M ) to have kids with the fact he has no clue about science yet again shined through.

The most comical part is when he was whining about me to TPD the officer asked tom is there anything else i can help you with Tom said Yes i want a strong man with a vagina please... LOL that had to have a comical effect at TPD.

I could hear the officer now at the water cooler.

police 1 ) I heard you had to man the tommy calls today. What did you do to piss off the bosses.

tom tardwrangler police ) Oh i told the captain his wife had a horse face. I was angry with him.

Police 1 ) oh dam. I see why you got tommy calls for the week.

tom tardwrangler police ) Yes but it was not all bad and disgusting and boring.

police 1 ) Oh what was it that tom said that was entertaining and comical.

tom tardwrangeler police) That ugly old man asked me to find him a strong man with a vagina.

both police ) roars of laughter.

World's Smallest Violin

Insane in tha Propane
kiwifarms.net

I'm still not getting it, how bout a third time?

Mr Pancakes

kiwifarms.net
Cool story bro.
If you've hit the ignore button why would it matter if I "come up with something completely different" because you wont see it right? As proved time and again in this thread your logic is far from sound. Also if you were as happy and busy as you say you were I doubt you would be stalking this site starting arguments, you're an infamous lolcow for a reason. It appears you are trying to convince yourself of this lie, and its sad, it really is.

These are comments I made to the facebook group, Real Progressives, in response to some rancor about the anger at Rowling and biological males in biological female spaces bullshit.

JK Rowling has been writing fiction with underlying transphobic themes for years and her latest is a transphobic magnum opus featuring a transvestite serial killer. In real time, Ms. Rowling is taking a position that is harmful to transgender children and their parents, so her queer reader base has very understandingly rebelled and mounted a boycott against her.

The actual science on the subject of sex and gender is pretty clear in it's refutation of the heteronormative sex/gender binary. Same sex attraction, transgender identities and intersex body variations are perfectly natural and with the exception of a very few IBV's, there's nothing pathological about any of it. It's not "abnormal" , but more properly, "atypical. It's just not so cut and dried that everybody fits the label male or female. Transgender women are simply not men just because they have a penis and transgender men are not women simply because they have a vagina. Cultural norms for gendered behavior are not even that consistent once you get past reproductive behaviors.

In the full inclusion community, we like to say that it's about hearts, not parts and it's definitely not about the clothes you wear or how you wear your hair. Though I will not disagree about the offensively demanding behavior of the militant trans activists pissing you all off this way, i don't think such a strict judgement of the majority of us based on nothing but what kind of junk we have is very progressive. It's really not that hard to relate to trans people as everyday men and women once you get to know us.

So much of everybody's opinions about transgender people is rooted in shitty bible interpretations, obsolete or debunked junk science and straight out paranoid delusions, without ever actually meeting a trans person. In the case of this crowd, factor in fetishistic fantasies as well. You have people debating whether transgender minors should be allowed any sort of gender based health care and they've never met a trans kid, their parents or have the first clue about the actual standards of pediatric gender care.

They're trying to ban trans kids from school athletics in states where there aren't even very many transgender athletes and not one legislator could cite an instance where transgender girls dominated their fields to the detriment of "biological females" . One of the plaintiffs in the widely cited CT case defeated the trans girl they were suing the school board about. She got a scholarship and the trans girl didn't and this baseless complaint is being used as the foundation for discriminatory law.

Go back to Israel. And the kitchen lol.

Last edited: