JK Rowling and the Use of Pseudoscience to Justify Transphobia

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Ongoing DDoS attack. kiwifarms.ru may work better for now.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tommy can't even commit to getting surgery proving no matter what HE does HE will just half ass everything by shitting on the tracks. The farms is the best thing that HE has going on right now.
To be fair, at Tommy’s age and in Tommy’s state of health, it’s probably not wise to carry out any surgery that can be avoided.

AnOminous

See you in the funny papers.
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No, they wouldn't, but my name isn't Tom and i'm not a rapist dog molester, cartoon character who has been programmed with lies.
Whatever, Tom. You are a man. A man named Tom. You are a Tom-Bomb. You suck dicks and don't even get paid for it. Tom Tom Tom Tom Tom. Hi Tom! Hi there Tom! Hi there you fucking fat fuck pedophile doggy diddler named Tom! What are you going to do about it, Tom?

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I don't think full inclusion includes rapist dog molesters Tom.
No it is not and Tom is a trender who goes around making trender demands and all for inclusion which he does not get.

Most trenders get a bit of his pedophile dog fucking ways and leave eventually but real trans instantly say this is a fake and block is sick ass due to his aggressive man arguments.
No, they wouldn't, but my name isn't Tom and i'm not a rapist dog molester, cartoon character who has been programmed with lies.
Yes you name is Thjomas and you are a do raping pervert and a child molester. and no tom no one here is a cartoon character and no one has been programmed they have cognitive critical thinking minds and see what a foul pile of shit you really are.
Whatever, Tom. You are a man. A man named Tom. You are a Tom-Bomb. You suck dicks and don't even get paid for it. Tom Tom Tom Tom Tom. Hi Tom! Hi there Tom! Hi there you fucking fat fuck pedophile doggy diddler named Tom! What are you going to do about it, Tom?
LOL you just REKT tom and we all know what his fat nasty ass has already done he shit himself and screamed at the wall and then blubbered in his foul self pity.

in here he will do nothing but act like an ass clown and make up self importance post.

mario if smoke weed

I'm super duper, with a big tuper.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What's up, Thomas the Tranny? You are a man, believe it or not. You will always be an ugly, disease-ridden, dog-molesting cartoon-lookalike pedoman named Thomas. You can live in your land of make-believe all you want but we know the fax.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I don't think full inclusion includes rapist dog molesters Tom.

keep sperging your bigoted delusions at me, you ridiculous , redundant retards. history is not going to treat any of you mean, stupid sociopaths at all kindly.

you're all cartoon character vidiots living in a virtual world, Dave. You couldn't even survive with Daddy, dog shit man.

Mariposa Electrique

October 4-18, Chris Will Be Happy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
you're all cartoon character vidiots living in a virtual world, Dave. You couldn't even survive with Daddy, dog shit man.
So, you're the transphobic talking turd cunt, who wishes he had one?

keep sperging your bigoted delusions at me, you ridiculous , redundant retards. history is not going to treat any of you mean, stupid sociopaths at all kindly.
You will die Tom! Old MAN tooter with filthy ape hands and feet, a bald head, and a big, ugly oven dodging nose. You will not die a woman, no one will ever recognize you as one. As they throw you into your dirt hole, the only witnesses will be the people who maintain whatever shit hole you'll be buried in. They'll take pictures and laugh at the ugly man with tiny saggy tits, a microdick, and a bald head. The world won't care enough to collectively LOL.

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net

Yes it is Thomas. Your name is Tom. You are a perverted old man. and you are a rapist and a dog molester.

Now tom i am serious when i told you that i need numbers you admit to having a dog with you from the 80's and 90's so here is what is needed for the math.

1 the date of the first day you fingered lady.
now that is the exact date and the amount of times you actually fingered her.

now we need a daily fingering amount

and finally a date of last fingering and how many fingerings were done.

As for kids we are sure there are a few more and with kid ( hopefully not but we all know you ) as young as 8.
this being for the fact you seem to gravitate to the extremely young girls online.

if you can give an actual count and age at time of raping well that would help determine just how deviant you are.
Lol Thomas how comical of you. Are you ape shit stark raving mad raging out of control over your epic level of ass nuked butt hurt?

Embaby Cumjar

Pale, without name or number
kiwifarms.net

I'd personally find you benign and amusing were it not for the sexual deviancy, inflated self worth and extreme lack of hygiene. Nothing wrong with being a hippie, doing shrooms, smoking weed or any alternative lifestyles as long as you're a functional and pleasant human being. Nothing wrong with having COPD or being trans either.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tommy, what is your autistic obsession with cartoon characters? Does the alliteration satisfy your need to clang or something? It’s just a very strange insult and it doesn’t really work.
history is not going to treat any of you mean, stupid sociopaths at all kindly.
Sir, this is a shitposting forum.

pedoguyguykrai

41 percent tranny janny clean up crew
kiwifarms.net
your the reason along with jessica yaniv as to why people are against, troons, Ilso there isn't a week that passes where I dont have a workload that includes cleaning after the 41 percent blowing their brains out when they begin to regret their disgusting neo vaginas. literally if I sat down and recorded for every suicide clean up, at least 50 percent is the by product of troons off themselves when regret sinks in this only rivals the accidental overdoses on drugs that troons seem to be fond of doing before their degeneracy.
One does not have to be a scientist or expert in the field of psychology to see that treating the troon matter akin to how Sodom operated before it btfoed out existence by god, can have negative consequences to the community at large. You can deny all you want but you did some fucked up things and are prime example as to why there should be even stricter control on who can troon out, never mind the high suicide rate, the bathroom issue, if I saw your stinking ass in a public womens restroom I wouldnt hestitate to mace you.

Last edited:

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
your the reason along with jessica yaniv as to why people are against, troons, Ilso there isn't a week that passes where I dont have a workload that includes cleaning after the 41 percent blowing their brains out when they begin to regret their disgusting neo vaginas. literally if I sat down and recorded for every suicide clean up, at least 50 percent is the by product of troons off themselves when regret sinks in this only rivals the accidental overdoses on drugs that troons seem to be fond of doing before their degeneracy.
One does not have to be a scientist or expert in the field of psychology to see that treating the troon matter akin to how Sodom operated before it btfoed out existence by god, can have negative consequences to the community at large. You can deny all you want but you did some fucked up things and are prime example as to why there should be even stricter control on who can troon out, never mind the high suicide rate, the bathroom issue, if I saw your stinking ass in a public womens restroom I wouldnt hestitate to mace you.
HA HA HA We found Sodom it was full of iridium. . So unless god was a giant big space rock.

But there are a lot of regrets running over to transregret And personally it is not about the operation that they off themselves. and a psychologist SHOULD NEVER be allowed to try to plant their non medical idea's into a medical condition.

Last one that did was Dr. money and well that went off with a boom at the end. Seeing as David Reamer blew his head off with a shotgun.

Most times it is community and family treatment of trans. In fact a few years ago a NOW GET THIS.. a PSYCHIATRISY a medical doctor dealing with mental problems who was also a NON OP ( dick keeper ) offed themselves over that very issue. mom didn't love them anymore.

Embaby Cumjar

Pale, without name or number
kiwifarms.net
HA HA HA We found Sodom it was full of iridium. . So unless god was a giant big space rock.

But there are a lot of regrets running over to transregret And personally it is not about the operation that they off themselves. and a psychologist SHOULD NEVER be allowed to try to plant their non medical idea's into a medical condition.

Last one that did was Dr. money and well that went off with a boom at the end. Seeing as David Reamer blew his head off with a shotgun.

Most times it is community and family treatment of trans. In fact a few years ago a NOW GET THIS.. a PSYCHIATRISY a medical doctor dealing with mental problems who was also a NON OP ( dick keeper ) offed themselves over that very issue. mom didn't love them anymore.
Tom doesn't have the higher cognitive function to feel complex emotions like regret.

pedoguyguykrai

41 percent tranny janny clean up crew
kiwifarms.net

in 2020 and a democrat and liberal city, I go through a tranny suicide atleast once a day. its why my tag has 41 percent tranny janny clean up crew.. Every time I end up cleaning after a tranny's hero attempt, I always find something that makes my stomach churn. Everything from literal cp, that made me call the cops to a suicide scene, delaying that job for a week, to weird almost serial killer like collages of random women and girls clip from news papers, magazines, shit even polaroids. theres a common denominator no family, no friends, only the land lord of the neighbors call the office for the clean up. You can say its just society being intolerant, but the amount of fetishistic matieral that troons leave behind after the reality sets in and the 41 percent hits them maybe makes the shunning abit more justified. If these troons were just trying live a normal life as an UwU female, than tell me why the hell does each suicide clean up leaves me requiring to toss out tons, of fethistic stomach churning matieral that makes me feel sick as an actual woman? Because the sexualize the mere existence of being a woman, down to where women are just objects, to the point where they want to be the object they sexualize.

Its not society as the problem, not in the sense of acceptance, its indifference to the twisted fetishization of women in general. I'll also tell you every troon suicide I've cleaned after has been mtf, never once has I've encountered the reverse, of some stupid enbys 41 percent scence. it always the mtf troons.

Dee Price

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
in 2020 and a democrat and liberal city, I go through a tranny suicide atleast once a day. its why my tag has 41 percent tranny janny clean up crew.. Every time I end up cleaning after a tranny's hero attempt, I always find something that makes my stomach churn. Everything from literal cp, that made me call the cops to a suicide scene, delaying that job for a week, to weird almost serial killer like collages of random women and girls clip from news papers, magazines, shit even polaroids. theres a common denominator no family, no friends, only the land lord of the neighbors call the office for the clean up. You can say its just society being intolerant, but the amount of fetishistic matieral that troons leave behind after the reality sets in and the 41 percent hits them maybe makes the shunning abit more justified. If these troons were just trying live a normal life as an UwU female, than tell me why the hell does each suicide clean up leaves me requiring to toss out tons, of fethistic stomach churning matieral that makes me feel sick as an actual woman? Because the sexualize the mere existence of being a woman, down to where women are just objects, to the point where they want to be the object they sexualize.

Its not society as the problem, not in the sense of acceptance, its indifference to the twisted fetishization of women in general. I'll also tell you every troon suicide I've cleaned after has been mtf, never once has I've encountered the reverse, of some stupid enbys 41 percent scence. it always the mtf troons.
And there you go no family no friends. and yes it it almost always m to f the group that gets it the worst.

Now the CP and other stuff. well; that is abnormal to begin with and CP being a very disgusting find. We all feel for you there. That has to be disgusting to have to see. Not to mention the troon spray and flopping's you have to clean up.
but it is the no family and no friends that does it.

Like i said you would think a psychiatrist would not go out by their own hands but even they did and it is what led to the note and the mom does not love me anymore blubber.

Tell me why am I not dead by my own hands? what is it that keeps me alive? my family my kids my friends.

And the M to F has it rough and gets more of it then the female to male. Like this the known deaths by murder of trans before 2012 was over a dozen cases m to f murders that were so horrible they were mention nationally put pf nearly 20 male to females there was one female to male and it was so brutal it became a movie ( boys don't cry. )

So you do clean up. Not medical research or psychiatry. Seems to be you only know how to clean up after a murder or suicide.

Being trans is a nightmare. It is not something you would wish on your enemy or anyone even if you hated them profusely. But then you see some of us are driven to suicide and others get angry at family for what they did when they were young.

enby does not exist. that is what a fake calls itself