JK Rowling becomes embroiled in new trans row following comments from top cop - #RapistLivesMatter

Sevenatenine

Did not get lost trying to find Facebook
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm so fucking tired of hearing the same conflict over and over. Can those lunatics just 41% already?
Fighting for rapers is the new low for trannie community tho
This is exactly it. Why do they keep making these issues about themselves? From the beginning, opposition to self-id and related concepts has been explicitly about sexual deviants being able to take easy advantage of rules...meaning the rules are bad. They don't achieve the stated aims.

For the millionth fucking time this year: "IT'S NOT ABOUT YOU, TRANNIES, UNLESS YOU ARE A SEXUAL DEVIANT USING THIS LAW TO EVADE CONSEQUENCES."

Anne Hyroe

Ahm just stoopid yer honner
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
ALLEGEDLY if the perp is identified as "female" the rape will not be recorded as BritBongs don't have laws against F/F rapes.
Not quite. It wouldn’t be classed as rape but women have been convicted of sexual assault when using a strap on. I wonder if this could end up in the farcical position where a rape could suddenly be classified as a sexual assault with a female penis?

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...d-eight-years-prison-duping-friend-having-sex

Dysnomia

Sucka MC
kiwifarms.net
The author posted on social media after Police Scotland said a rape could be committed by a woman if the attacker identifies as a female.

Some women have penises. They like to force those penises into women who have vaginas. But both are women. If this confuses you then you are a transphobic TERF.

Seems like there are bigger fish to fry than trannies saying they're women then

A woman can certainly rape anoyther woman. I mean XX women mind you. I supposed they indeed have laws against women forcing objects into other women's orifices or forcibly fondling or orally assaulting them. It's just not rape. Which is not fair at all to the victim.

They cancelled her for her nazi ideas, but it's just not sticking. In fact, instead of being forced to apologize and go into hiding like everyone else they've cancelled, she's still popular and people are agreeing with her. This is intolerable, and she must be destroyed.

But no matter what they won't stop buying Pottercrap. Ever. I find this very amusing. They'll cancel the creator but they can't go the full monty and cancel her creations out of principle. They know they putting money in JK Rowling's bank account every time they buy a Funko Pop or some other plastic trash. These poor triggered snowflakes are funding a transphobe because they are obsessed with Harry Potter.

Anyway, JK Rowling has said nothing wrong throughout this whole affair. And she knows she can't be 100% cancelled because people still keep buying Harry Potter stuff and obsessing over the books. Their precious fanfics and autistic headcanons wouldn't even exist if she never wrote a single word. She does wield some power over the situation.

Transwomen will never be women.

I noticed this image being posted a lot as a way to claim she support rapists.
So to debunk this:
View attachment 2796919
This was posted on Manson's twitter the 31st of January. His birthday is the 5th of January. Likely late birthday wishes?
The claims of rape was not posted anywhere until the 1st of Feb 2021, a year later, when this young lady made some claims.
View attachment 2796922
So, this is just poor debate form.
Not surprsingly, from the woke crowd.

Flowery-gift:Jan 2020
Rape-claim: Feb 2021.
Harsh expecting a middle-aged woman half the world away to be able to see the future!
I guess ending flowers to people is off limits now, just in case they end up accused of rape sometime in the future.

There are people with nothing better to do than sift through old social media posts looking for ways to cancel someone. It's sad. They need to get a hobby.

Dutch Courage

Curious Onlooker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have no interest in her stupid books and I really don't take the side of billionaires often.

But I have to admire her stick-to-itiveness. It's needed more than ever from high profile people in high places. She's a lot more based than I would have thought, and she is a writer who knows something about communicating.

Can we get her to run for some kind of office?

Constellationzero

MAPP gas Consoomer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

George Lucas

Hentai with Chinese Characteristics
kiwifarms.net
Kind of weird that they searched for Kavanaugh or Ford. Why would she care about the Supreme Court of the United States since she's a UK citizen.
He probably searched for a bunch of random shit and selectively chose results that came out empty.

OT a bit, I’m glad Tolkien died in the 70s because he never had the opportunity to be cancelled. Forty years from now Harry Potter will be problematic literature while The Lord of the Rings is seen as a ‘brilliant example of diversity’ :story:

The Emperor Skeksis

Top lizard-bird
kiwifarms.net
Supporting/mentioning/memeing Harry Potter is considered a red flag by ADULTS who are able to read age-appropriate literature aimed at their age-appropriate reading level.
It's coming back around to being a dog whistle now, since JK decided to die on the hill of women's rights to oppose troons.

One day in the near future, after the Big Book Burning when all wrongthink books have been destroyed by the Great Diversity Council and the public execution-through-girldick of Joanne Rowling, TERFs living in deep cover will signal through their knowledge of Harry Potter. 'Snape was an incel' will be grafittied in the unisex toilets, 'Hermione was black, her skin colour was never explicitly stated', will be etched into a table at uni. And any woman reading will know that there is still hope.

TheTrumanShow

kiwifarms.net
I honestly feel sorry for JK.
Like, she's from working class background, pulled herself up "by the straps", made a super successful series of books, went a bit apeshit with the castles and wealth sure but stayed true to herself and then...when wealthy, successful and admired she actually thought she was free to voice her opinions as a citizen.

Nope.

draggs

I KNOW WHO YOU ARRRRRRRRRRRRE!! *BLOOD OCEAN*
kiwifarms.net
Meanwhile, the Harry Potter: Hogwarts Tournament of Houses (hosted by Helen Mirren!) trivia competition on American cable TV started 3 weeks ago has been getting promoted like mad on commercials and on social media

Yet another big HP media event that JK Rowling undoubtedly has made fucking bank on

Cope seethe and dilate, faggots

Much Ado About Nothing

Autism, just another service I provide
kiwifarms.net
Does Amy The Robot have a KiwiFarms thread? She sounds pretty sus to me with her in support of tranny rapists
Just checked their twitter for fun...
1639426897927.png
She/they/it
Ace-lesbian enby?
Headspace- Autistic and plural... (wtf ?)

Yeah they seem certifiably crazy on probably several levels.

The Curmudgeon

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yet again, this is another situation showing that SJWs are okay with evil when it's the right people doing it to the wrong people. In this case, rape is okay when it's so-called transwomen or non-binaries doing it. I would ask about the logic in this, but then I remember there is no logic involved. It's sad and horrifying at the same time. I think we all know why that is:

giasdfaphy.gif

Pee Cola

it's a real drink
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
JK Rowling is one of those artists where whilst I'm not a fan of their works, I am a fan of them as a person. If I was 8 years old when the first Harry Potter book was released, then maybe I'd get the appeal. But I'm not, and people in their 40s and 50s that enjoy the Harry Potter books are usually crazy cat ladies (at least in my experience).

That said, every time she takes a swipe at the Alphabet Mafia, my stanning of JK the person increases just that little bit more.

Keep seething, trannies. And remember, you will never be a real woman.

George Lucas

Hentai with Chinese Characteristics
kiwifarms.net
JK Rowling is one of those artists where whilst I'm not a fan of their works, I am a fan of them as a person. If I was 8 years old when the first Harry Potter book was released, then maybe I'd get the appeal. But I'm not, and people in their 40s and 50s that enjoy the Harry Potter books are usually crazy cat ladies (at least in my experience).

That said, every time she takes a swipe at the Alphabet Mafia, my stanning of JK the person increases just that little bit more.

Keep seething, trannies. And remember, you will never be a real woman.
I’m not a fan of the books, but I understand why they became as popular as they did. They came out at a time when children’s books were becoming increasingly banal. Children were discouraged from reading Fantasy and Sci-Fi because (tangentially) those things were related to comics, cartoons, and video games, which in the 80s and 90s were very popular but also vilified by various special interest groups (my theory is that a lot of this was from American media companies afraid of what (at the time) was a booming and increasingly threatening Japanese media industry).

So a well-written children’s Fantasy novel that encouraged kids to learn how to read was very much a positive thing for literature as a whole, and it did lead to a renaissance of children’s Fantasy. Even if it was nearly all trash, it made allowing kids to live in Fantasy normal again.