JK Rowling becomes embroiled in new trans row following comments from top cop - #RapistLivesMatter

Exceptionally Exceptional

GET OFF MY LAWN!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Good, good... Let the seethe flow through you, tranny scum!
maxresdefault (1).jpg

Seriously tho, the fact that the woketards are more concerned with hurting the feelings of tranny rapists rather than protecting women from them just makes me believe more than ever that troons and their enablers ought to be subjected to round the clock Electroconvulsive Therapy.

Dom Cruise

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I still chuckle whenever I see Harry Potter books or other merch at stores.

One Quick Post

Then I'll go to bed, I swear.
kiwifarms.net
plural... (wtf ?)
That's just what the batshit progressives are calling Dissociative Identity Disorder (formerly known as Multiple Personality Disorder.) Basically instead of actually treating it as a problem and seeking treatment, they declare themselves as "plural" and think it's totally valid and actually a good thing that they think they're like 6 different people in one.

Guess how many of them use that as an excuse for one of those personalities to be a total fucking narcissistic prick?
It's all of them. Every single one.

Iceland Heavy

Formerly Boba's
kiwifarms.net
So let me see if I'm understanding this right:
>Scottish law says rape has to involve a penis
>women are incapable of being guilty of rape under that specific statute by definition
>apparently enough troon rapists are being caught that the Scottish police have to come out and say yes, 'women' can be rapists if they have penises
>JK makes mildly based tweet pointing this out
>troons and their allies seethe hard and continue to convince themselves the UK is a dystopian TERF island because she's allowed to tweet at all

Is this about right?

Penis Drager

Ukraine's boring now.
kiwifarms.net
I always get a chuckle out of this bullshit.
Part of the reason her books, to the exclusion of so many others that could have been latched onto by spergs with arrested development, were so commonly referenced by lefty faggots is because she held onto a reputation of being a far lefty herself for so many years. She not only had an insanely popular book series, but also parroted all the gay leftoid shit these faggots wanted to hear.

...but then she let her views on trannies be known. Now she's, dare I say it, like Voldemort.

Exceptionally Exceptional

GET OFF MY LAWN!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I always get a chuckle out of this bullshit.
Part of the reason her books, to the exclusion of so many others that could have been latched onto by spergs with arrested development, were so commonly referenced by lefty faggots is because she held onto a reputation of being a far lefty herself for so many years. She not only had an insanely popular book series, but also parroted all the gay leftoid shit these faggots wanted to hear.

...but then she let her views on trannies be known. Now she's, dare I say it, like Voldemort.
Hell, some of them are so butthurt they've decided to go full USSR and airbrush her from official state photos pretend Daniel Radcliffe wrote the Harry Potter series.

They're clinically insane.

MuuMuu Bunnylips

As warm and fuzzy as a duckling full of tarantulas
kiwifarms.net
Honest question should something like this come to the us:

If I sexually identify as a nigger, does that mean the police and courts have to respect that decision?
Does that mean I can kneel on your neck while you spaz out?

It's always been a dream of mine.