JK Rowling becomes embroiled in new trans row following comments from top cop - #RapistLivesMatter

chiobu

爪闩尺丂㠪ㄚ
kiwifarms.net
TYT's take: #ThisNeverHappens

screenshot-www.youtube.com-2021.12.21-07_58_55.png

moocow

Moo.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Boy that'll show her. Of course doesn't this mean someone else can just swoop in and spin up a "Quiddich" of their own now? Or are these super-woke individuals just grandstanding while they quietly retain their quiddich-related trademarks as they acquire new ones for whatever new brand they're switching to?

I'm picturing it spinning off for awhile, becoming (or remaining) complete shit with added woketard-isms, then some new thing coming along and calling itself "Real Quiddich" or "Official Quiddich," rendering the woke version completely irrelevant again.

Of course this assumes anyone actually gives a shit about quiddich, which I have my doubts about.

Sneed's Feed And Seed

You call that trolling?
kiwifarms.net

mindlessobserver

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Whoever called bongland great? Some rapers just want access to victims, but with a typical troon seen in prison, sex offending seems integral to them.
Have you SEEN what these "female identifying" rapists tend to look like? They are to a "man" male presenting sociopaths. The idiot credence our "woke" systems are giving to these monsters are more damaging to the "Trans community" then the fools care to admit. It's in the nature of a sociopath to manipulate for advantage and woke culture makes it so fucking easy for them.

chiobu

爪闩尺丂㠪ㄚ
kiwifarms.net
You love to see it. Not the closure of the polls, but how people really feel.

J.K. Rowling tops ‘Person of the Year’ award poll — and it’s quickly closed​

You needn’t live on the internet to know that J.K. Rowling hasn’t exactly been doing her public image any favors over the last couple of years. The Harry Potter author, once universally loved for gifting bookworms the wonderful Wizarding World, has repeatedly come under fire for comments accused by many of being deeply transphobic, a hill Rowling seems intent to die on instead of providing an apology for any offense caused and moving well along.

There are, of course, many who still support the writer, a seemingly large group that’s recently been provided what’s undoubtedly an accidental outlet from an unlikely source to show that support. U.K. publication The Guardian recently ran an open poll for readers to register their ‘Person of the Year’ which, it turns out, threw the gates wide open for Rowling to come out on top.

It’s impossible to know if votes registered for Rowling were done so in jest or out of genuine admiration, but suffice it to say that it swiftly became clear where the results were headed. It’s worth pointing out that The Guardian has yet to provide an explanation for why the poll was closed — the reason could be wholly unrelated to Rowling — but that hasn’t stopped users on social media from accusing the publication of pulling the survey for that very reason. Check out some reactions for yourselves below.
1640763499972.png

As for the final result; votes are presumably still being tallied. Look out for an update in the near future.

Morethanabitfoolish

kiwifarms.net
You love to see it. Not the closure of the polls, but how people really feel.

Love this quote from the article.
has repeatedly come under fire for comments accused by many of being deeply transphobic, a hill Rowling seems intent to die on instead of providing an apology for any offense caused and moving well along.
As though she has an obligation to agree with baseless accusations.

Sweetpeaa

kiwifarms.net
We all know trannie's secretly hate women. And this woman is the ultimate success story being that she was once a poor single mother who became a billionaire.

Octavia

Where were you when Chris completed his lovequest?
kiwifarms.net
We all know trannie's secretly hate women. And this woman is the ultimate success story being that she was once a poor single mother who became a billionaire.
Rowling goes to show that anyone can really make it big based on (questionably) stolen ideas, shoddy writing, mad amounts of retcons and a handy dandy pseudonym to get past any sexism, percieved or otherwise, in the industry.

Kaede Did Nothing Wrong

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
wow look at this nazi.
1.png
2.png
she's not even a milquetoast conservative. she's very liberal. she doesn't want any policy or reform that would make trannies stfu and take away their power to destroy language. she doesn't care if this is taught to children. she isn't /ourgirl/, it's just evidence of how fast the overton window is shifting left.

RainwaterDrop

🌺𝒜𝓁𝑜𝒽𝒶 𝐻𝒶𝓌𝒶𝒾𝒾🌺
kiwifarms.net
Have you SEEN what these "female identifying" rapists tend to look like? They are to a "man" male presenting sociopaths. The idiot credence our "woke" systems are giving to these monsters are more damaging to the "Trans community" then the fools care to admit. It's in the nature of a sociopath to manipulate for advantage and woke culture makes it so fucking easy for them.
I see this as a direct result of people not being able to question fucking anything without getting a barrage of retards trying to blacklist them from their livelihood. You can't tell some fucking activist that they are lunatics when they are being blatantly racist, because you get labeled as this, can't tell people that obvious bad faith "transitions" like Chris transitioning to date lesbians and these other rapists aren't valid, because you get labeled a transphobe, it goes on and on. The World would be much better off without ignorant loudmouths being predominant, but then I wouldn't be writing this post as I would be living in an Utopia!

Even without these ignorant retards at play, this is a complicated question. Having to pinpoint an exact moment where you can tell someone has transitioned is a philosophical question in itself and it works on a case by case basis. I respect trans people and I'm fine with them existing, but even I admit that they need to shut down obvious bad faith assholes like these rapists if they want to be taken seriously and stop labeling anyone that criticises their activism as a transphobe. I really fucking hate troons that want to censor everyone and to ruin people's lives over nothing, but I respect honest trans people that just want to live normal lives. It's complicated, and Rowling's opinions are just as valid as theirs are!

Honestly, I believe that the worst enemies honest trans people have aren't even anti-LGBT folk, it's the troons. They are the ones that make for awful headlines, the ones that earn them enemies by wanting to censor and blacklist people, and the ones they shoot themselves in the foot by defending them no matter how wrong they are!

Love this quote from the article.

As though she has an obligation to agree with baseless accusations.
Precisely! Her comments weren't that bad, she was polite and civil in her points. This is why I classify assholes like these as troons and normal, honest trans people as the ones that are worthy of my respect. Rowling voiced her points and, as with anyone else that isn't arguing in bad faith, has no obligation to apologize to fucking anyone!

It's clear that they want her to apologize for voicing a different opinion, which is fucking insane!

Manul Otocolobus

Angriest Feline in the World
kiwifarms.net
I think the actual law is rape can only be done with a penis.

Interesting to see how this pans out. We might have a cheat code activated.

That begs the question, does it have to be a penis as given by nature, or does a pathetic artificial skin tube made from thigh skin count?