JK Rowling’s latest book is about a murderous cis man who dresses as a woman to kill his victims - Discuss all the JK Rowling tranny shit here

CatParty

Boo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

>According to The Telegraph, the “meat” of the 900-page novel is an investigation into a cold case: the disappearance of a woman in 1974, believed to be a victim of a cis male serial killer whose modus operandi is dressing as a woman.

Last edited by a moderator:

Salubrious

Feelin' Healthy
kiwifarms.net
Is it not part of the whole plot that he is not transgender and instead mentally deranged? I remember them specifically differentiating between the two but I have not read the book or watched the movie in years at this point.
I think it's a "she's not transgender but WE KNOW that JK is using her to spread hate against us anyway" type of thing.

JK thinks transgender people are just mentally ill people in dresses according to them. Which, you know...

Getting tard comed

kiwifarms.net
Wtf, why is this story 900 pages? The fuck? This is the problem with success. She doesn't have an editor anymore.

Hmmmm wait a minute

View attachment 1596309

Where's Michael Caine and Nancy Allen when you need em
No joke, the first thing I thought of when I saw the title was "Why is it ok for JK Rowling to straight up steal the plot to Dressed to Kill? De Palma should sue!

Tags
None