JK Rowling’s latest book is about a murderous cis man who dresses as a woman to kill his victims - Discuss all the JK Rowling tranny shit here

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Luna actress, whatever her name was, tried to be reasonable and sorta defended Rowling, so they bullied her so much until she deleted her Twitter account (no idea if she is back now).

Anyway, the last time I read JKR was when that last HP book was released (unlike troons I have other things to do, so I have not bothered with re-reading them) but I might actually buy this because it's hilarious to watch their impotent rage.
Never bought a HP book, read them all as downloaded Ebooks.

I'm buying this one hardcover.

Coffee Druid

Your friendly caffeinated chevalier
kiwifarms.net
What I’m getting from social media comments is that most people don’t even take the time to realize that the character isn’t even trans. They’re a cis male crosdresser. But no it’s absolutely transphobic.

Then there are people, who, when you tell them that the character isn’t trans, they claim because of what Rowling has said before she is still insinuating that he is and putting words in her mouth.

Also in response to the bickering the past couple pages. Personally I don’t see why you can’t teach your kid that it’s okay to do whatever makes them happy (well, whatever isn’t harmful). And then, also how to be confident and protect themselves from other little shits who want to be little shits. People being mean isn’t a reason to not let a kid be themselves. That’s lazy.

Dr. Troon Lagoon

Dr. Nurgle, your kids genitals are mine
kiwifarms.net
So been skimming through the PDF, it's a crossdresser. People have just gone full on deranged in this, insane and amusing.

As far as I know Crossdressers or Transvestites are still a valid category in psychology, or has the Woke also deemed it heresy?
The last troon murder where I live was one ageing MTF chimping out and pushing another equally aged MTF under a train on the London Underground during some lovers tiff.
Love conquers all... :feels:

...Except the 41% :tomgirl:

alreadyhome

kiwifarms.net
The plot twist here is that the "Troons" in question here are in fact mentally ill men trying to pass as transgender.
I don't disagree. But my favorite part of this is the fact that the character isn't even trans.

They saw "violent man in a dress" and automatically assumed he must be trans. Very telling.
What I’m getting from social media comments is that most people don’t even take the time to realize that the character isn’t even trans. They’re a cis male crosdresser. But no it’s absolutely transphobic.

Then there are people, who, when you tell them that the character isn’t trans, they claim because of what Rowling has said before she is still insinuating that he is and putting words in her mouth.
So been skimming through the PDF, it's a crossdresser. People have just gone full on deranged in this, insane and amusing.

Serious question, what does transgender mean to you?

Last edited:
  • Autistic
Reactions: moocow

WASR96

kiwifarms.net
Be a troon. Being the boring, uninteresting, waste of oxygen that you are, you build your entire personality around being a troon and the wizard books that you and all your other troons bought into so much that you made Rowling rich. Rowling makes a book about a dude wearing a dress so you go apeshit on social media and attempt to initiate your cancel culture. Cancel culture fails, you made her too rich to affect her at all. You become the 41%.

That is the funniest and most ironic shit to happen in a hot minute.

theshep

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I really disagree with labelling JK Rowling a TERF. I know that the bar is set very low for classification as a TERF. However, her crime is saying, god forbid, that women are a biological reality.

There are seriously more TERFY TERFs out there than her!

It's insane that a small number of twitter activists (mostly men) have piled on. I don't think many of them have read either the essay she wrote on the topic or the book now in question. Typical of the media to pick it up, run with it and give it legs.

She's made millions already and doesn't need woke validation to continue her career.

Good for her, I say.

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
Y’all can download a 150 page sample in iBooks.

I’m not big on detective novels, but ngl: its actually pretty good. Might just buy the full book in the weekend.

The whole moral panic about the book being transphobic is ridiculous, and yet another symptom of journalism in western societies deserving a quick and merciful death.

I can’t feel too bad about Rowling being a victim of trans-bullying though.

For many years she has pushed “diversity” and “acceptance”. Well, you lie down with dogs, you get up with fleas.

J.K Rowling was all in on virtue signaling and cancelling people with the wrong opinions for many years. Well, fuck you Rowling. It’s not as fun when it’s happening to yourself, is it now?

900 pages, holy shit, this is glorious, the terf bible is on and I might just read it.
Meh, calm your tits. The much ballyhooed “stereotypical” transvestite-serial killer isn’t even a tranvestite, but just a murderer who dresses like a woman to disguise himself.

Basically: If you’re expecting a TERFy treatment of creepy trannies, you need to look elsewhere.

Last edited:

Ghostse

Gorilla Channel Executive Producer
kiwifarms.net
Y’all can download a 150 page sample in iBooks.

I’m not big on detective novels, but ngl: its actually pretty good. Might just buy the full book in the weekend.

The whole moral panic about the book being transphobic is ridiculous, and yet another symptom of journalism in western societies deserving a quick and merciful death.

I can’t feel too bad about Rowling being a victim of trans-bullying though.

For many years she has pushed “diversity” and “acceptance”. Well, you lie down with dogs, you get up with fleas.

J.K Rowling was all in on virtue signaling and cancelling people with the wrong opinions for many years. Well, fuck you Rowling. It’s not as fun when it’s happening to yourself, is it now?

Meh, calm your tits. The much ballyhooed “stereotypical” transvestite-serial killer isn’t even a tranvestite, but just a murderer who dresses like a woman to disguise himself.

Basically: If you’re expecting a TERFy treatment of creepy trannies, you need to look elsewhere.
Is her self-insert still Mary Suing it up?

catpin

Esfores is nice chicken and rice
kiwifarms.net
Okay, so we can't have this, while movies like Psycho and Silence of the lambs do exist.
Both include a man dressed like a woman killing people.
Watch as the fucking tranny-hivemind will probably later this year cancel old films because of their "Transphobia".

Atomsk

Pirate King
kiwifarms.net
She should edit it at the last moment to be about a mentally ill tranny who kills cis women and eats their womb in an attempt to absorb their womanhood and ends it with them realizing they'll never be biologically female and committing 42%. These people are fucking crazy, they view the tiniest infraction which might possibly be able to get misconstrued as something hateful if you squint your eyes real hard as the exact same thing as being violently hateful on purpose and with intent to cause damage so you might as well be as offensive as you possibly can since it makes no difference.

Sourceress

chaotic neutral
kiwifarms.net
If you were a betting man you'd back the TERF horse. 41% of the trannies already kill themselves without any help from the feminist crew.
But.. but.. according to the trans activists, feminist ideas and thoughts are what cause them to suicide!

Seriously, though, the 41% is and has always been a myth. The number was taken from an anonymous online self-report survey where the question was "have you ever had suicidal thoughts?". Certainly not "have you killed yourself" (as hilarious as that would be) or "have you ever tried to kill yourself"... just "have you ever thought about suicide at all". Respondents were encouraged and allowed to take the survey as many times as they'd like. Every subsequent "study" has also been based on anonymous self-selecting self-report surveys that ask vague mental health-related questions like "have you ever thought about suicide" or "have you ever suffered from depression".

The statistic is very politically useful for the trans lobby, because they can use it to get whatever they want, but it doesn't have any basis in reality whatsoever. Just in case anyone was memeing but secretly wondering how that number even came up.

Corn Flakes

No frosting, all flavor.
kiwifarms.net

As far as I know Crossdressers or Transvestites are still a valid category in psychology, or has the Woke also deemed it heresy?
The Woke has long since deemed crossdressers and transvestites (and traps, for that matter) heresy.

They're cis men who are open about dressing as women as a kink. It doesn't land too close to home with troons, it crashes on their couch and raids their fridge for beer. It's a slap in the face to their delusion of being True and Honest Women because there is no practical difference between a crossdresser and a troon.

Tags
None