JK Rowling’s latest book is about a murderous cis man who dresses as a woman to kill his victims - Discuss all the JK Rowling tranny shit here

NeilBreenLover69

kiwifarms.net
Harry potter video game on PS5 trailer just dropped and everyone is back to sucking J.k rowling's dick
The madlad :story:
https://youtu.be/1O6Qstncpnc
She just keeps on winning. The only place these fucking people live in is fiction, and JK keeps on being that fucking destructive force that keeps these idiots seething just by merely existing and having made such a prolific and beloved franchise as Harry Potter.
All they can do is imagine a world where she's dead with shit like #RipJKRowling, or try and change public perception of her work with that "(Gay)venclaw" shit. It's fucking pathetic. Actual Chris-Chan tier childish world view shit.
1600327389469.png

1600327405834.png

1600327438908.png

Note how this man in a dress only mentioned trans "women", fuck trans men, right? Really shows where their "trans rights" priorities lie.
1600327503518.png

1600327515509.png

I love it when Twitter users have no argument so they passive aggressively need to use some ugly cartoon character to insult people who do things they don't like. It's like making a 3rd grader making mean doodle of a teacher they dislike. Except it's grown adults doing it, which makes it sadder.
1600327613086.png

1600327859041.png

A nice one from Joshua Dale, a tranny who hated his dick so much he stuck it in a box of boiling hot popcorn before maybe cutting it off. He's also buttbuddies with Jim Sterling.
1600327900551.png

1600327937695.png

1600327947562.png

He's so passive aggressive angry it's funny.

1600327684893.png

Life revolves entirely around this fucking pathetic crossdressing losers. For some reason, they believe they're entitled to you can and can't buy. Buy something a tranny dislikes, you're being a "bad ally" and "contributing to their suffering!!"

What privileged fucking cunts. Yeah, better not buy that shit starbucks coffee you hipster fucks love, those coffee beans aren't ground by well-paid, well-treated foreign slaves either, why don't you boycott that instead?
Keep fucking dilating trannies, this game's gonna fucking kick ass and sell tons, and you'll still fucking buy it because it'll be the hot new thing to play.

It's probably going to be a metacritic situation where tranny journos get their other journo friends to write negative reviews of the game just because they hate JK Rowling so personally, meanwhile users who actually played the game love it and give it the respect it'll deserve.

AnOminous

But I'm not mad at anyone.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
You guys call her a TERF like it's a bad thing.
She isn't even the RF part. She's a pretty vanilla middle of the road feminist who would have been at home in second wave feminism when it was about equal rights and not special rights.

It's probably going to be a metacritic situation where tranny journos get their other journo friends to write negative reviews of the game just because they hate JK Rowling so personally, meanwhile users who actually played the game love it and give it the respect it'll deserve.
At last, normies will have a game that just by existing will keep SJWs the fuck out of their spaces. Play the Rowling game, make some scenarios about hunting down and killing troons.

buymygame

Please finance my addiction.
kiwifarms.net
People keep saying like "speak with your money", but give her and the game free publicity.

Products can fall flat if people don't keep talking about it, and considering most people on social media don't shut the fuck up about most things, Warner Bros is probably gonna make some mad cash off of the fact that JK's name just generates controversy and free advertising.

Last edited:

Ponderous Pillock

Welcome to Triple T, Tards, Troons and Trolls!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I personally love how his characters have so much depth it gets fucking creepy how well written they are because I can't help but think they're real people. even in IT his description of the events, the town and its history was detailed and vivid, I don't expect all of his books to be good but damn he can write a horror scene that makes my heart race.
on the other hand Rowling never gave a decent description of the castle at any point and it's only thanks to the movies that I could imagine the setting to keep myself interested.
King has written the same crappy ass characters over and over with different names for the past 25 years. When the fucking nostalgia critic can call you out on you putting yet another alcoholic, and an over the top christian and the other half dozen people King perpetually writes you know you've fucked up.

RudeRoasts

Ah, you Japanese racist!
kiwifarms.net
Is it just me or do a lot of rich and famous women not fuck with troons?

That's what gets me about the whole thing, Twitter "allies" and "activists" will bleat online about how bad Rowling is, but it won't stop them from shelling out more money for her products. They have no actual convictions. I'd have at least a smidge of respect for them if they actually stopped supporting the people they call problematic, but things like that go out the window when NEW PRODUCT!!! hits the shelves. They don't care if Rowling's actually transphobic, racist etc. or not, they just care about getting ass-pats on social media for a few days.
In a way, isn't that more comforting? To know that the crusaders are really just clout chasers?

Because I'm sorry, but to be a true Zealot against Rowling because of what she's said on the particular sore subject is a terrifying notion.

Some lulz from Twatter:

View attachment 1601849

View attachment 1601856

+ lolcow Lindsay Ellis weighs in
So really, Lindsay is just saying "either cope or stfu".

And she's not entirely wrong here, on that. To say that Rowling is actively persecuting anyone is ridiculous on its face. I do find it amazing that there is a brigade attempting to rob a woman of her intellectual property ownership.

Troonwhisperer

If Jesus was alive today he would be trans
kiwifarms.net
I'm 8 chapters in. I agree with your adept assessment. I'll be a little less exacting, and more qualitative.
I've never read any of JKR's works. None.

It's good. Not great. Above a 'dimestore novel' nowhere near a 'great work'. I can instantly tell it is written by a women. So much emphasis on the impressions of others, and fee-fees. Possibly why this thing is 900 pages. She skillfully paints the outside world, but feels compelled to also paint the world within. The stereotypes of Strike and his employees completely nauseated me from the start. Very poor character building, but seems like JKR is 3 books in, and can't correct these initial mistakes.
Opening each chapter with one, sometimes TWO lines ancient English poem verses is pretentious, bordering on lunacy.
Some of my interest in JKR's world building may be my unfamiliarity with their world and experiences. Still, I will credit her skill more than my deficits.

I would grant this the genre of 'Noir Light' or 'Noir for Ladies'. Noir is definitely present, but with a modern perspective, not riddled with evil 'round every corner'.

Blacklisting this b/c of some perception of transphobia is either persecution complex or desperate attention seeking.
Very good, I totally agree. Until now I actually enjoyed the book. It's not the best I've ever read, but it's good enough that I continue to read it.
The book is so clearly not transphobic, but the troons and their sex slaves allies of course don't care (as if they would read anything that is longer than a Tumblr thread). I try to read the book with my troon lenses on and look for passages that might trigger your average Twitter autogynephile. In that way you find of course constantly "problematic" things in the book that 10 years ago nobody gave a shit about.

I've read some chapters more now and will write down some quotes later. Unfortunately this time the book was less triggering than the first 10 chapters, even though I think Rowling did a racism (given you're a progressive).

Last edited:

Troonwhisperer

If Jesus was alive today he would be trans
kiwifarms.net
Not sure if already posted - Did everybody watch and enjoy Soy Boy Benjamin Butterworth getting reamed on Good Morning Britain for claiming the book is “twansphobic” despite having not read it? It was glorious:

Yes, somebody posted it already. But it was definitely a good watch. To see a person called "Butterworth" (England, really?) being treated as the retard he is. This is the only way to cope with woke people: don't take them seriously, speak over them and treat them like shit.

Corn Flakes

No frosting, all flavor.
kiwifarms.net
Not sure if already posted - Did everybody watch and enjoy Soy Boy Benjamin Butterworth getting reamed on Good Morning Britain for claiming the book is “twansphobic” despite having not read it? It was glorious:

Late, but I can't help but chuckle whenever Piers Fucking Morgan ends up being the reasonable one in a debate.

theshep

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

LOL, that's brilliant. I've seen him around as a talking head before! He really does live up to the soy-boy caricature. I mean, he's not doing them any favours.

The one question Piers Morgan should have asked is not whether he read the book, but would he be willing to go down on a trans-man's clitoris.

Because, at the end of the day, that's what he's advocating for.

Otterly

Primark Primarch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Could someone who likes it but isn't a childlike autistic weirdo please explain to me what they like about Barry Hooter? I read first 40 pages of IIRC Goblet of Fire and have no idea why it caught on.

I am Rowling BTW. It was me all along.
They’re kids books. That seems to get forgotten - HP is a series of books for children that came along when there wasn’t really another large publishing phenomenon and the kids market was in the doldrums. They’re good kids books (IMO, having read them to various kids in my family.) They tap into an established Uk literary tradition of boarding school literature and they have magic and wizards in. They’re good books for kids and got a lot of my acquaintances’ kids into reading.
The adult screeching and obsession about them? That just baffles me. It really shows how odd that generation (are they millenials?) can be. Maybe we will look back and talk about how that generation had their sense of self eroded by the rise of social media or something.

the screeching about Rowling amuses me greatly. I don’t know her, but she moved in circles that overlapped mine a bit when she lived in Edinburgh and nobody (sane) had a bad word to say about her.
What I suspect has happened is that she’s had an awakening. Don’t forget she was a normal woman, who had a first marriage where she was knocked about, and she’s of an age to remember the back end of real sexism.
She’s moved since in the woke circles, and has bought into the lefty nonsense. So then she’s made an innocuous statement about trans or womanhood which she will know was right, because she’s seen how vulnerable women can be. And then it happens - the chittering cloud of madness descends and brands you public enemy.
Imagine though - you’ve been in a situation where displeasing an unpleasant violent irrational person got you hit. You’ve pulled yourself out and life is grand, and then it happens all over again. Same MO, same pattern of do what I say or I’ll hurt you. That’s got to be a shock, however much money you have.
So what then? You either crack and grovel, or you stand up and say fuck the lot of you and write a book about a bloke in a dress stabbing people.

I do hope there’s a four part TV adaptation

LoveYouLongTime

kiwifarms.net
When her being "canceled" started people were thinking her book was making a trans person a villain. Which, based on their logic, apparently no trans person could ever be a villain and no individual trans person could just be a shitty person. Then come to find out, her book isn't even about someone who is trans and is just some guy dressing up to get women comfortable with him. And from skimming what JKR wrote a while back, I don't think she ever said explicitly that trans women weren't women. I think she just emphasized on women with uteruses, which is a fair assessment since she personally knows the experiences of being a woman with a uterus. She can't really speak on the experiences of a trans person, yet the community expects her to. But you know they wouldn't agree with her assessment if it wasn't 100% rainbows and sunshine and how no trans people could do wrong.

Reminds me how the troon community have been trying to get this Facebook page called "Nerds with Vaginas" shut down because they believe the page's name is exclusive. It doesn't even specify a gender. Instead of actually putting effort into equal rights for themselves they spend most of their efforts going after shit like a Facebooo name or because their favorite childhood author isn't mindlessly repeating back the same drivel they're trying to push.

Effluvium

Pirate sites are your friend.
kiwifarms.net
Yes, somebody posted it already. But it was definitely a good watch. To see a person called "Butterworth" (England, really?) being treated as the retard he is. This is the only way to cope with woke people: don't take them seriously, speak over them and treat them like shit.
Pity the comments were off. Then again, the ratio looks pretty solid. Who knew Brits weren't complete fruit loops.

Yet.

Then again, I'm suspecting that people are starting to see how unappealing these radicals are. Or, always have, but lacked the backbone to refuse them.

JonIrenicus

It is time for more Experiments
kiwifarms.net
Amazing how troons are up in arms like this is a new thing and Norman Bates/Buffalo Bill never happened (though Bill doesn't kill as a troon and is an autogyneaphile rather than full trans)

Sourceress

chaotic neutral
kiwifarms.net
When her being "canceled" started people were thinking her book was making a trans person a villain. Which, based on their logic, apparently no trans person could ever be a villain and no individual trans person could just be a shitty person.
There were a couple of big threads on a Reddit community I sometimes browse the other day where they were pointing out threads on r/amitheasshole that featured trans people being assholes in any capacity whatsoever and claiming that every single one of them was a TERF psyop intended to dehumanize trans people and make everyone hate them. Like, the idea that trans people could even be assholes or creeps was something so outrageous to them that they didn't believe a single one of the threads was legitimate. It was insane.

And from skimming what JKR wrote a while back, I don't think she ever said explicitly that trans women weren't women. I think she just emphasized on women with uteruses, which is a fair assessment since she personally knows the experiences of being a woman with a uterus.
She said trans-identified men are male, which is biological fact no matter how much the trans lobby wants us all to believe it's not, and that allowing men to self-ID as women invites any male predator who pleases into women's spaces regardless of whether they're a True And Honest Trans. IOW she supports trans-identified people but also supports there being actual guidelines a person has to pass in order to get their gender legally changed and have access to the opposite sex's spaces in order to prevent predators from taking advantage and doing horrible things. But the trans movement is heavily against any kind of "gatekeeping" and has been pushing self-ID laws (whereby a man would simply have to go and declare "I feel like a woman" to have his gender legally changed, no need for any therapy or "living as a woman" or anything like that) for some time now, so this is "hate speech" and means she wants delicate trans woobies dead.

It used to be that you couldn't get your sex marker on identification legally changed until you'd had genital surgery, which itself required loads of counseling and at least two years of living "as a woman". And when that was the case, it was mostly fine - very few predators are going to put themselves through that much of a time commitment just to access prey or boundary-cross, there were safeguards in place to identify those men and stop them, and there were very few cases of predatory behavior from trans-identified men in women's spaces (because there weren't that many of them, most of them were gay, and they had to be severely dysphoric to get as far as having a legal gender change). But under self-ID laws, there are no requirements whatsoever. Any man can rock up to the court, declare "I feel like a woman" and his birth certificate and all identification can be changed to "F" and he has free access to any and all women's spaces just like that, no effort required. He doesn't even have to grow out his hair, let alone show evidence of genuine sex dysphoria. It doesn't take a rocket scientist (or even a sociologist) to tell you how that enables and encourages predators.

But really, most of what she talked about was the epidemic of young girls being identified as "trans" and pushed to mutilate their bodies and sterilize themselves before they can even legally buy a pack of cigarettes. The thing is, the trans crowd doesn't care about women and girls (whether they identify as trans or not), so... they don't acknowledge this part at all.

Also, seriously, the vast majority of women are "women with uteruses". You can just say "women". If you want to talk about trans-identified men, you should refer to them that way, or at least as transwomen or whatever. They aren't actual women, and we actual women aren't going about holding our uteruses in our arms like babies or something, which is the imagery that language suggests. What you're saying is that JKR has experience being a real woman and thus knows and talks about the dangers real women face.

Ponderous Pillock

Welcome to Triple T, Tards, Troons and Trolls!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Pity the comments were off. Then again, the ratio looks pretty solid. Who knew Brits weren't complete fruit loops.

Yet.

Then again, I'm suspecting that people are starting to see how unappealing these radicals are. Or, always have, but lacked the backbone to refuse them.
More that people were seeing them as relatively harmless and useless (I mean, Butterworth looks like he works in a coffee shop and does a bad job at it) but now they're noticing these fruitloops are in charge of charities and other bodies and pressure groups which have access to the corridors of power. Or worse, have utterly taken over the universities and some have even seen their children turn into leftie pod-people after being there for a while.

Poll after poll after poll shows that if the Tories fancy another decade or so in power, then its time to declare open season on the WokeKultur. Unfortunately, the Tories were bitten heavily multiple times back in the early 2000s for openly calling for the pumping of brakes on the fruit loops taking over, and so ministers are at least somewhat shy to tackle too much and its up to the backbenchers to put forward bills actively calling for defunding the madness.

Hyrip123876

Chernobyl FM
kiwifarms.net
inb4 gamergate but seething genderqueers don't play videogames, so what makes you think they'd have any bearing on this new Hogwarts game's financial success?
For a lot of gamers, if xirs dislike something, thats a sign its up their street. They're basically mortal foes.

Again, I don't think JK is pretending to be a TERF, but in a hilarious twist it was the most financially prudent thing she could've done, given the circumstances.
>(New Book about crossdressing serial killer + Hogwarts GTA game) x saying women don't have penises = Hysterical journalists and twitter trannies keeping her in the news.
She's gonna make a mountain of cash because these zealots are giving her free PR Trump-style

Last edited:
Tags
None