JK "TERF" Rowling - Liking a Tweet literally kills 4 billion troons

• ATTENTION: The National Security Administration has made a press release regarding a Windows 10 remote execution exploit that any website can take advantage of. It is one of the worst exploits that has ever been found. Update Windows immediately.

NSA Press Release, "Am I vulnerable?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomas Paine

Jameson® Irish Whiskey enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fucking transphobic Apostles. No genderqueer trannies in the bible, this lack of representation makes HECKING MAD.

I wish trannies would just own up to being fucking gay crossdressers and not "Genderfluid/Autistic/TransWoman/Lesbian/They Pronouns"

Just because you never went camping with your dad and spent all day learning fucked up sexual fantasies from Disney Channel and videogames while you mom went searching for you a stepdad doesn't mean you should get privileged rights that make me a second-class citizen you faggots.

Edit: watching trannies :powerlevel: themselves in the ratings

Last edited:

RomanesEuntDomus

May contain nuts.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm not a regular to the Salt Mines, but damn, this is exactly why I come to this place every now and then.

One fucking "like". O N E . And now she's on her way to get the coveted "worse than Hitler™" award.
I'll never get tired of watching these regressive morons eating their own over something as miniscule as this. It's literally like a drop of blood falling into a fish tank filled to the brim with hungry Piranhas.
Crab mentality and oppression olympics to kick in...

It's just a matter of time until some untalented tranny trust-fund kiddy wannabe author pops up to declare that people should read literature made by genderqueer toast-kin PoCs and not that terrible TERF Rowling.

That guy deserves a thread in lolcows for this bio alone.

Stock Image Photographer

Commander of the Canadian Nazi KKK League
kiwifarms.net
Ah yes, because telling an allegedly transphobic author that all of her characters are trans will totally get her to change her mind, just like the "Samus is trans" thing did. Also, where did this "all charcters in [X} are now [Y]" thing come from? It reminds me of how autistic children tend to assert things that blatantly aren't true and then get really mad if you contradict them.

Fandom Trash

Just your typical tumblr trash
kiwifarms.net
Good.

Honestly.

Its been a long time coming. And it was only a matter of time. She wanted refugees into her country without actually providing a home for them. And blocked those who asked her to do so. She made fun of people who thought Hermione couldnt possibly be black because she was played by Emma Watson for the whole 8 movies. She claimed Dumbledore was gay well after the story had ended.

She continued to play herself as this wonderful all encompasing liberal social pro author when she really could have just continued to focus on actually helping people (which she's done many times before) and give random (useless) tibits about Hogwarts.

But nope, she wanted to be hip with the kids and now she's paying the price for it.

Harry potter was hard to "hate" because everyone would claim "Muh Childhood!", thus people were afraid to speak out against JK. Unlike say Twilight or Hunger Games where people crticized the books and authors a lot. Now, things are changing and people are realizing that Harry Potter isnt as great as it once was before.

Does JK care? Not really. She made enough money for a lifetime and will continue to make money till the end of the world. People will continue to buy her books, the movies, the shitty "cursed child book" and butter beer in the amusment park.

What she might care, is how people are going to remember her in the future. Its better to be known as the lovable author from your childhood than some Terf conservative punching nazi author that people are painting her as.

Wallace

Cram it in me, baby!
kiwifarms.net
It's like watching a mean girls' club in high school. One moment, you're the most popular kid in school; then one misstep and the mean girls savage your rep.

To everyone watching this witch hunt (oh the irony!) from the sidelines, or even participating in it: If the mob will do this to her, what stops them from doing it to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
tranny

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino