Trainwreck Jodee Norene Kalra/Everroad/Gust/Burns / Royal Black / RoyallyYoursRB / ChillinWithRB / Jyoti Kaur Rodriguez-Kalra / Jyoti Aishani Kalra - Exiled Onision/Aaron Carter Orbiter; Confirmed Pedochaser and Convicted Felon Who Lost Custody of Her Kids; Fat White Chick Catfishing as a Mixed Desi/Hispanic Woman Online; Socks, Simps, and Botted Followers Abound

• Stealth is back for people browsing at work (it's jank as shit but whatever).

Jodee is ...?

• A True & Honest Desi/Hispanic Woman

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • Sand Nigger Rachel Dolezal

Votes: 34 10.0%
  • White Trash Susan Schofield

Votes: 36 10.6%
  • Fat and no one will have sex with her

Votes: 212 62.2%
  • Misty Ray Henry's Long Lost Sister

Votes: 18 5.3%
  • Mama June, but exponentially worse.

Votes: 38 11.1%

• Total voters

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
Well, DJ did mention many times that she wasn’t infertile at all and is just a fat shit. It could be possible that she is bullshitting about having PCOS as an excuse for having bad skin. At this point, any illnesses that comes out of this woman’s mouth is doubtful since she’s always making dumb shit up to make herself look like the bigger victim than the person involved.
How would DJ know if she had her tubes tied with her last birth or not? She said she had never even met her and only knows about her via her husband.

Fat women get knocked up all the damn time. Tess Holiday, who is three times Jodee’s size, had a baby.

Jodee said she got her tubes tied and has mentioned many times needing money for surgery to undo it. The fact she hasn’t had baby #5,6 and 7 is proof to me she did in fact get her tubes tied. Women like her keep popping out kids they can’t care for until someone does a tubal ligation. She had four kids in pretty quick succession, sadly she was very fertile and only a surgery stopped the white trash breeding train and child abuse/neglect.

Pina Colda 88

“Are you coping, son?”
True & Honest Fan
How would DJ know if she had her tubes tied with her last birth or not? She said she had never even met her and only knows about her via her husband.

Fat women get knocked up all the damn time. Tess Holiday, who is three times Jodee’s size, had a baby.

Jodee said she got her tubes tied and has mentioned many times needing money for surgery to undo it. The fact she hasn’t had baby #5,6 and 7 is proof to me she did in fact get her tubes tied. Women like her keep popping out kids they can’t care for until someone does a tubal ligation. She had four kids in pretty quick succession, sadly she was very fertile and only a surgery stopped the white trash breeding train and child abuse/neglect.

I went back to look at the thread and Royal did say she had her tubes tied. Didn’t even catch my eye since she was posting every single minute. She did also claim she has PCOS too which is now debatable. I’m not sure either, whenever I asked her about Jodee’s infertility, the answer I got was she wasn’t infertile. Like I said, everything that spews out from Jodee’s mouth is just more cow shit.

Also on that same post, she also mentioned she never had an std which is bullshit because she used a name brand for a herpe medication (Valtrex) as a cure for COVID.

Last edited:

MirnaMinkoff

True & Honest Fan
I went back to look at the thread and Royal did say she had her tubes tied. Didn’t even catch my eye since she was posting every single minute. She did also claim she has PCOS too which is now debatable. I’m not sure either, whenever I asked her about Jodee’s infertility, the answer I got was she wasn’t infertile. Like I said, everything that spews out from Jodee’s mouth is just more cow shit.

Also on that same post, she also mentioned she never had an std which is bullshit because she used a name brand for a herpe medication (Valtrex) as a cure for COVID.

Yup Jodee isn’t infertile, thankfully she is actually sterile now which is how it should be.

Pina Colda 88

“Are you coping, son?”
True & Honest Fan
Jodee got a comment from someone telling her that she can always disinfect shit from places. I guess Jodee can’t buy shit anywhere now since everything has COVID.

394F6E62-CFB2-4C9F-99E0-E5531BCE200E.jpeg
6C34EED6-1809-4EAF-B585-7E561C40504E.jpeg

Lmao at this. First you slam for being irresponsible, but now you’re calling yourself a Jeffree fan? This comment is so passive aggressive.
1C7B0CD2-CB3C-4B41-B032-218AE301BCFF.jpeg

She also deleted her sock accounts because she realized nobody was falling for her crap.
059815CB-5478-4F75-93A9-5ABE6C34B491.jpeg
9730DE16-EBA9-4EA2-BEAE-23505D42068A.jpeg
BEF96639-B8BC-4178-8081-C8E8A993DE86.jpeg
E26A2D67-8BA2-4F82-973C-5F1EECE29EAF.jpeg

Last edited:

DrainRedRain

fuck this
True & Honest Fan
I think Jodee skin is so bad because she doesn't know how to properly take care of it. I know skincare stuff is all over the place nowadays, mainly online, but some people take a little time to figure out what is going on with their skin, especially if they have hormonal issues.
I can see Jodee applying a lot of products all at once on her skin without even reading the labels, because she is, well, Jodee. If she took the time she spends making up shit to really try to learn about skincare, maybe she could get better.

Her genetics aren't good, so maybe she needs a little more than some basic care products. Everybody ages different, and I know plenty of 30 somethings with teenager skin, and a lot of early 20s with saggy, spotted skin. In Jodee's case, she's aging rapidly, so maybe she should even consider plastic surgery.

Pina Colda 88

“Are you coping, son?”
True & Honest Fan
Her genetics aren't good, so maybe she needs a little more than some basic care products. Everybody ages different, and I know plenty of 30 somethings with teenager skin, and a lot of early 20s with saggy, spotted skin. In Jodee's case, she's aging rapidly, so maybe she should even consider plastic surgery.
I mean, genetics could actually be involved. When I was looking through her Facebook, most of the female members of her family have some kind of same face syndrome going on with Jodee’s five head. I literally would mistake some of them as Jodee’s sister, but they were cousins, aunts and nieces. What I about to say may sound like some Islamic content, but… some old fashioned redneck incest could of been involved just saying. Then again what did you expect from someone like Jodee who grew up in a backyard trailer in Wisconsin?

DrainRedRain

fuck this
True & Honest Fan
I mean, genetics could actually be involved. When I was looking through her Facebook, most of the female members of her family have some kind of same face syndrome going on with Jodee’s five head. I literally would mistake some of them as Jodee’s sister, but they were cousins, aunts and nieces. What I about to say may sound like some Islamic content, but… some old fashioned redneck incest could of been involved just saying. Then again what did you expect from someone like Jodee who grew up in a backyard trailer in Wisconsin?
Her entire family isn't attractive by any means, and they sure have all round, puffy faces with low-hanging lips. I read somewhere that people with angular faces and high cheekbones won't show aging signs as early as someone with a round face. It has to do with fatty deposits under the skin, specially around the mouth and chin, so maybe that's why she has those big jowls at only 35. I mean, Megan Fox is also 35 but her face is longer and more angular, and we can say she looks early 20s. Shitty genetics, indeed.

She was doomed from day one. Being redneck, fat and uneducated play a big, big role in your overall appearance and how you will age. I almost forget she's 35, sometimes I think I'm reading about a 45 year old woman.

Troon Anthropologist

Why are they like this?
True & Honest Fan
I think Jodee skin is so bad because she doesn't know how to properly take care of it. I know skincare stuff is all over the place nowadays, mainly online, but some people take a little time to figure out what is going on with their skin, especially if they have hormonal issues.
I can see Jodee applying a lot of products all at once on her skin without even reading the labels, because she is, well, Jodee. If she took the time she spends making up shit to really try to learn about skincare, maybe she could get better.

Why does everyone assume lolcows even bathe or wash their faces regularly? I can’t see Jodee keeping up with basic hygiene, let alone a skincare regimen.

IAmMyProject

I'm going to crush you, and throw you to the wind!
Screenshot_20201125-182939_Instagram.jpg

Is she trying to insinuate she's having a baby? Is that a fucking joke? This is where the delusions start to really piss me off. This woman should NOT be allowed to bring any more children into the world considering the danger she has historically put them in. I doubt anything will come of it in all honesty but even lying about it is sick.

Screenshot_20201125-182954_Instagram.jpg

More flagrant lies. As if she knows anyone except for Anil's extended family, all of whom I imagine are sooo impressed that their family member married a woman convicted of child endangerment. Garageband bullshit in 3, 2, 1...

MirnaMinkoff

True & Honest Fan
She's setting a miscarriage arc in motion. Every narcissistic, pathological lying bint eventually resorts to this trick.
Nah, I figure she’d be the type to go whole hog and fake an entire pregnancy and either 1. buy a reborn doll (if it was just for the internet) or
2. murder some pregnant woman to steal the baby if she lied to Anal about it.

I figure it’s just for internet attention. Anal has made it very clear he has no interest in children with Jodee. Her even trying to pretend she was pregnant would piss him off and make him paranoid she lied about her tubal ligation. Crazy bitches that lie about pregnancy usually do so to try and prevent a guy from dumping them. Anal will stay as long as he doesn’t have to worry about her getting knocked up and he gets his visa.

I figure pregnancy drama (both real and pretend) was a large part of Jodee’s twenties. She probably misses being able to use it as a drama and attention getter. People give zero fucks about her munchie shit, she’s broke, and having trouble coming up with a new pretend career after her (lol) remix dropped. A pregnancy scare is an old white trash fav to pull out of the hat when all else fails - even if she is sterile.

Water-T

ONISION GOT DEMONETIZED!
True & Honest Fan
LOL. This ain't happening for several reasons:

A) Jodee got her tubes tied
B) Anil doesn't want kids
C) They can't afford IVF or adoption, and no adoption agency would dare let Jodee near a child
D) They can't even afford to care for a baby
E) With Jodee "recovering" from Cancer, Covid AND Anthrax, as well as her slew of mental and physical problems, getting pregnant would be a danger to her and anything that manages to gestate within her polluted womb.

But sure, Jodee. You're going to expect a bundle of joy any minute now.

I can't wait until she memoryholes this in 2 weeks.

LOL. This ain't happening for several reasons:

A) Jodee got her tubes tied
B) Anil doesn't want kids
C) They can't afford IVF or adoption, and no adoption agency would dare let Jodee near a child
D) They can't even afford to care for a baby
E) With Jodee "recovering" from Cancer, Covid AND Anthrax, as well as her slew of mental and physical problems, getting pregnant would be a danger to her and anything that manages to gestate within her polluted womb.

But sure, Jodee. You're going to expect a bundle of joy any minute now.

I can't wait until she memoryholes this in 2 weeks.
A fake baby is just what we need to shake the cow lull she has been in since getting booted from Twitter. God, I hope she pulls a sonogram image from page one of the google.

DrainRedRain

fuck this
True & Honest Fan
Why does everyone assume lolcows even bathe or wash their faces regularly? I can’t see Jodee keeping up with basic hygiene, let alone a skincare regimen.
I don't know about bathing, but she sure as hell buys a lot of cheap products that will do absolutely nothing for her and have no qualms about smearing it all over her face.
She lacks discipline and knowledge, so I'm sure she has nothing going on about skincare routines, but the fact she keeps smearing shit that isn't even meant for her skin type isn't helping her cause.

She would be better off if she just didn't wash her face instead of not washing her face plus applying god knows what on her already beaten skin.

metroid_fetish

Your fetish is vanilla.
Nah, I figure she’d be the type to go whole hog and fake an entire pregnancy and either 1. buy a reborn doll (if it was just for the internet) or
2. murder some pregnant woman to steal the baby if she lied to Anal about it.

I figure it’s just for internet attention. Anal has made it very clear he has no interest in children with Jodee. Her even trying to pretend she was pregnant would piss him off and make him paranoid she lied about her tubal ligation. Crazy bitches that lie about pregnancy usually do so to try and prevent a guy from dumping them. Anal will stay as long as he doesn’t have to worry about her getting knocked up and he gets his visa.

I figure pregnancy drama (both real and pretend) was a large part of Jodee’s twenties. She probably misses being able to use it as a drama and attention getter. People give zero fucks about her munchie shit, she’s broke, and having trouble coming up with a new pretend career after her (lol) remix dropped. A pregnancy scare is an old white trash fav to pull out of the hat when all else fails - even if she is sterile.
She's going to delete the post in less than a week and forget all about it. She's a habitual liar, sure, but the bitch lacks any follow through. She won't fake anything.

Water-T

ONISION GOT DEMONETIZED!
True & Honest Fan
She's going to delete the post in less than a week and forget all about it. She's a habitual liar, sure, but the bitch lacks any follow through. She won't fake anything.
I'll give Grugly credit for one thing: when he makes bullshit claims like "you'll hear from lawyers!" or "i'm divorcing Kai!" at least he makes the effort to make fake emails and print out photoshopped "paperwork", and even went as far as taking Repzion to court.

Jodee can't even be arsed to 'shopp fake letterheads from her two High Powered Lawyers.