Trainwreck Jodee Norene Kalra/Everroad/Gust/Burns / Royal Black / RoyallyYoursRB / ChillinWithRB / Jyoti Kaur Rodriguez-Kalra / Jyoti Aishani Kalra - Exiled Onision/Aaron Carter Orbiter; Confirmed Pedochaser and Convicted Felon Who Lost Custody of Her Kids; Fat White Chick Catfishing as a Mixed Desi/Hispanic Woman Online; Socks, Simps, and Botted Followers Abound

• Stealth is back for people browsing at work (it's jank as shit but whatever).

Jodee is ...?

• A True & Honest Desi/Hispanic Woman

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • Sand Nigger Rachel Dolezal

Votes: 34 10.0%
  • White Trash Susan Schofield

Votes: 36 10.6%
  • Fat and no one will have sex with her

Votes: 212 62.2%
  • Misty Ray Henry's Long Lost Sister

Votes: 18 5.3%
  • Mama June, but exponentially worse.

Votes: 38 11.1%

• Total voters
Ehh I've seen plenty of overweight and even obese women get IVF, even those over 40. Diabetes is usually a big "nope" from most doctors, but you always have the unethical ones who go for it anyway, even if the mother is clearly unstable, like the one who implanted all those embryos in OctoMom. They'll reject you for various other issues or even recommend buying someone else's eggs and sperm. I've seen enough obese women with hormone issues get IVF that I know it's not a deal breaker for most clinics.

For The Internet

Tits and ALL
True & Honest Fan
I'm pressing F to doubt Jodee's cyclic vomiting syndrome.

Sorry to PL but I was recently diagnosed with it in some cosmic coincidence and that's because when my vomiting cycles hit I have to be hospitalised and it's happened 4 times this year, plus several times I didn't go or just had severe nausea without the vomiting. My regular anti-emetics I've been taking for years for my cycles of less severe nausea and vomiting do shit all for it when it gets to the severe nausea or vomiting stage. Because I've been hospitalised 4 times this year for uncontrolled vomiting they've finally looked at my history, diagnosed me and written me scripts for ondansetron, which is the drug they give chemo patients to help their nausea. It's extremely potent and dissolves under your tongue.

If she had CVS I promise she wouldn't be casually typing online through it and she would be on strong anti-emetics to combat it. She mentions her various and sundry medication all the time. I'd think that if she was prescribed 'the good shit' as one doctor put it (the ondansetron) she would be bragging about it and talking about it like she knows anything, just like all her other meds. At least where I live it's controlled (as in no repeat scripts allowed) so I would think she'd be thrilled to be on a sooper speshul big girl medication for her totally real CVS. More Jodee munching, since diagnosis can be made by entirely patient reported symptoms so it's easy to fake.

ETA: Totally get the PL ratings, very understandable and was expecting them but just wanted to explain that I wanted to thoroughly debunk the CVS since I just recently learned all the ins and outs of the syndrome and was giving examples of how shit worked and the appropriate treatments. I don't mind giving up some trivial personal info if it can comprehensively debunk one of her lesser-scrutinised lies since 'she can't barf a lot 'cause she's fat' isn't really a thing, since you can go months between episodes and they can last only a few hours. She's never claimed to have the severe kind where it can last over a week. My only real regret here is that she can use the shit I've said to try and seem more legit about it to her clueless followers, but if she starts mentioning the info I posted it'll only prove to us all the more she's lying about it and I feel like the entertainment is worth PL ratings.

Last edited:

Conan the Cylon

Defeating the purpose
View attachment 1748878
Is she trying to insinuate she's having a baby? Is that a fucking joke? This is where the delusions start to really piss me off. This woman should NOT be allowed to bring any more children into the world considering the danger she has historically put them in. I doubt anything will come of it in all honesty but even lying about it is sick.

View attachment 1748881
More flagrant lies. As if she knows anyone except for Anil's extended family, all of whom I imagine are sooo impressed that their family member married a woman convicted of child endangerment. Garageband bullshit in 3, 2, 1...
The baby isn't happening unless, as someone stated before, she steals one from a pram at the park.

The music video? If she actually commits to this, it's going to be the interior of some podunk curry dive or stolen from Bhangra videos on YT. Given the quality of production on her content thus far, it could very well be stills swiped from Google with cheap transitions. I can't wait.

For The Internet

Tits and ALL
True & Honest Fan
Not to split hairs, but this really isn't a super special medication like you're making it out to be, they give it to anyone with nausea, even pregnant women and kids with food poisoning.

Okay, fair enough. That's not the case in my country, It's very rarely prescribed and is controlled (need to have authority given and also no repeats allowed), and was only able to be prescribed outside of hospitals in the last couple of years. They don't give it out to kids or pregnant women here unless they have hyperemesis gravidarum or unless they're in hospital. Even if it's an easy to obtain med in the US I would expect Jodee to have and use it (and therefore talk about it) if she had CVS, which was really my point in the first place.

Anyway.

The baby stuff is hilarious and I'm hoping for a Baby Samsung Boostina 2.0. Please simulate a newborn infant by playing video audio while you make a video on one of your billion iphones. Of course, you can't actually record videos and play baby noises at the same time since you have one phone and no laptop but a girl can dream.

IbnTaymiyyah

Grand Mufti of Weaponised Autism
True & Honest Fan
The baby stuff is hilarious and I'm hoping for a Baby Samsung Boostina 2.0. Please simulate a newborn infant by playing video audio while you make a video on one of your billion iphones. Of course, you can't actually record videos and play baby noises at the same time since you have one phone and no laptop but a girl can dream.

I would say that it's hilarious, but it's equally horrifying as well. In all likelihood, Jodee will never have another child again be it through IVF, miracle pregnancy, or even adoption. Still doesn't make her deep-seated desire to have another kid despite irrevocably damaging the lives of the previous four she gave birth to any less repulsive.

Water-T

ONISION GOT DEMONETIZED!
True & Honest Fan
The baby isn't happening unless, as someone stated before, she steals one from a pram at the park.

The music video? If she actually commits to this, it's going to be the interior of some podunk curry dive or stolen from Bhangra videos on YT. Given the quality of production on her content thus far, it could very well be stills swiped from Google with cheap transitions. I can't wait.

LOL. Jodee still hasn't done that vlog she claimed she was going to do from that hotel she bragged about buying.

For The Internet

Tits and ALL
True & Honest Fan
LOL. Jodee still hasn't done that vlog she claimed she was going to do from that hotel she bragged about buying.

She forgets her lies as quickly as she types them out. She's forgotten the IVF, she's forgotten the anthrax, she's forgotten the court case that she's participating in with the Carterverse, she's forgotten she claimed to be vegetarian, she's forgotten about some of her cancers, she's forgotten about buying the Roosevelt and about the theatre they bought I can't remember the name of. She'll forget about her Punjab music industry insiders and her musical debut in a few days, too.

When you're that great of a pathalogical liar and you don't actually feel ashamed when caught out in a lie you tell so many, so rapidly that it's basically impossible to keep it up. She's the most impatient pathological liar I've ever encountered, and the most prolific.

Mary Tyler Meltdown

High Class Exhibortionist
She's the most impatient pathological liar I've ever encountered, and the most prolific.
It's truly bizarre really. Liars are a dime a dozen online - hell, everyone embellishes online be it with filters on IG or a better job title on FB but this bitch straight up invents entire lives in the span of an hour then creates a new one a week later.

What I find really weird is that the social media she so flagrantly lies on aren't anonymous/pseudonymous and are actually tied to her RL identity. Anal is aware of them and if she has any real friends (no evidence of that as of yet) they are too. Anyone could Google her actual name and find this shit and yet knowing that full well she **still** does shit like pretend to be making a music video and buying a 30 million dollar hotel.

I would love to know what Anal and other people in her life think of this behavior. I'd be horrified and worried sick if someone I cared about was doing fucked up shit like this in their 30s.

Pina Colda 88

“Are you coping, son?”
True & Honest Fan
She forgets her lies as quickly as she types them out. She's forgotten the IVF, she's forgotten the anthrax, she's forgotten the court case that she's participating in with the Carterverse, she's forgotten she claimed to be vegetarian, she's forgotten about some of her cancers, she's forgotten about buying the Roosevelt and about the theatre they bought I can't remember the name of. She'll forget about her Punjab music industry insiders and her musical debut in a few days, too.

When you're that great of a pathalogical liar and you don't actually feel ashamed when caught out in a lie you tell so many, so rapidly that it's basically impossible to keep it up. She's the most impatient pathological liar I've ever encountered, and the most prolific.
This bitch can’t even keep her own accounts active. If she was a public figure like she said she was, she would be keeping them up to date. She only posted a couple posts on her new Facebook and it’s already 10 days since that last one. Same with her make up, YouTube and merch site. She all ditched them because she knows they aren’t attracting anyone despite always lying about having so many fans kissing her ass. Just about ten days since her suspension and only one simp tweeted about her suspension.

55D60AEE-3CFB-4719-A68D-BDE7D09CDEC4.jpeg

Water-T

ONISION GOT DEMONETIZED!
True & Honest Fan
This bitch can’t even keep her own accounts active. If she was a public figure like she said she was, she would be keeping them up to date. She only posted a couple posts on her new Facebook and it’s already 10 days since that last one. Same with her make up, YouTube and merch site. She all ditched them because she knows they aren’t attracting anyone despite always lying about having so many fans kissing her ass. Just about ten days since her suspension and only one simp tweeted about her suspension.

View attachment 1751737
Is Jodee killed herself yet getting better?

Here is some more of Jodee being Jodee; lying about an illness for pity points, and claiming to stick it to anyone who dares to know exactly what she is, a pedo enabling garbage cunt.

Just a thought but her IG is one of the worst I’ve ever seen. Not just for having over 10K “followers” but in general. Meme accounts look better. I’ve never seen someone with a real large-ish following post such crap as their theme. She is so lazy that she can’t even post any real photos of her world. Not of a sunset or the basic bitch fall leaves pic. Nothing. Just shit IG stories and Snapchat’s like she did something. A prolific and pathological liar who can’t even pretend to be what she claims. God, she is such a sped.
7CD88E14-5277-4011-95CD-A05E86F5869F.png67A53098-FB2A-434D-B3CD-CEBDF056482C.png

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
View attachment 1749749

Her latest bitmoji avatar is a smug face that's "fuelled by haters.'' Also, Anil's the single heart react on her "photo."
Lol, I’m pretty convinced Jodee just grabs his phone to add that heart react, esp because we have been mocking her for being the only one to like her own posts.

I think you only see such responses from Anal because he won’t notice or bitch about Jodee doing something so minor on his account but might upset if she comments or starts dragging his account into her bullshit. Given her history I’m sure Anal had to lay down the law about dragging him into her online dumpster fire.

Here is some more of Jodee being Jodee; lying about an illness for pity points, and claiming to stick it to anyone who dares to know exactly what she is, a pedo enabling garbage cunt.

Just a thought but her IG is one of the worst I’ve ever seen. Not just for having over 10K “followers” but in general. Meme accounts look better. I’ve never seen someone with a real large-ish following post such crap as their theme. She is so lazy that she can’t even post any real photos of her world. Not of a sunset or the basic bitch fall leaves pic. Nothing. Just shit IG stories and Snapchat’s like she did something. A prolific and pathological liar who can’t even pretend to be what she claims. God, she is such a sped.
View attachment 1752210View attachment 1752212
It’s because she never leaves her sad greasy spot in the curry cave. There is nothing for her to photograph or share, just lying and memes 24/7.

Lol at the only bright spot of her Thanksgiving is thinking about some plastic garbage shipping out. I’m not sure which is more sad, if she actually did buy shit to try and fill that yawning void that is her existence or if she’s just lying about buying shit to fill the yawning void that is her existence.

DrainRedRain

fuck this
True & Honest Fan
It's truly bizarre really. Liars are a dime a dozen online - hell, everyone embellishes online be it with filters on IG or a better job title on FB but this bitch straight up invents entire lives in the span of an hour then creates a new one a week later.

What I find really weird is that the social media she so flagrantly lies on aren't anonymous/pseudonymous and are actually tied to her RL identity. Anal is aware of them and if she has any real friends (no evidence of that as of yet) they are too. Anyone could Google her actual name and find this shit and yet knowing that full well she **still** does shit like pretend to be making a music video and buying a 30 million dollar hotel.

I would love to know what Anal and other people in her life think of this behavior. I'd be horrified and worried sick if someone I cared about was doing fucked up shit like this in their 30s.
You see, the thing about pathological liars is that, no matter their age, they won't get better. Trust me, I know one irl. Even with therapy and lots and lots of talking from family, the person is literally incapable of stopping telling lies. It is impulsive and instinctive for them, like breathing. They can even watch themselves after getting called out, but you can be sure they are still lying, even if about minor things like slipping and falling in their living room. Nothing they say will be %100 true.

Also, it is not like they deliberately forget about their lies. They will dump a fantasy story once the narrative won't fit them anymore. For example, they can lie about buying a car when someone brings up that they will buy a car, but the moment the conversation shift to something else, the liar will immediately make up a story about the new topic. As I said, it's an impulsive thing.

And like every other personality disorder out there, there is no ''cure'' for this shit.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
View attachment 1753376
We got a bad ass como loving, fake ethic chick over here!
To be fair I wouldn’t want Jodee’s stank on me either.
Pretty sure this is just a story about Anil trying to refuse to go to Burger King to feed his visa cow. His head only comes up to her fat flapjacks and I’m sure he is legit scared of her.