Trainwreck Jodee Norene Kalra/Everroad/Gust/Burns / Royal Black / RoyallyYoursRB / ChillinWithRB / Jyoti Kaur Rodriguez-Kalra / Jyoti Aishani Kalra - Exiled Onision/Aaron Carter Orbiter; Confirmed Pedochaser and Convicted Felon Who Lost Custody of Her Kids; Fat White Chick Catfishing as a Mixed Desi/Hispanic Woman Online; Socks, Simps, and Botted Followers Abound

Jodee is ...?

• A True & Honest Desi/Hispanic Woman

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Sand Nigger Rachel Dolezal

Votes: 30 10.3%
  • White Trash Susan Schofield

Votes: 27 9.3%
  • Fat and no one will have sex with her

Votes: 182 62.8%
  • Misty Ray Henry's Long Lost Sister

Votes: 19 6.6%
  • Mama June, but exponentially worse.

Votes: 30 10.3%

• Total voters

Water-T

A pajeet married me for a green card
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
JFC - Jodee is so shameless that she'll even lie about having cancer.

Now i'm really glad that she doesn't have access to her kids anymore, because you know she'd Munch by Proxy the fuck out of those poor kids.

"Make sure you drink your bleach, sweetheart! It's good for you! Now look sick and sad for the camera so momma can afford a new pair of Louboutins!"

Pippeyy

kiwifarms.net
I thought the funniest part was going to be her tagging Calabasas as the place for her California life because she couldn’t even afford to live in a shack there but then the liver cancer dropped. She did not have surgery for it and recover magically in a few hours. She did not have radiation and the amount of attention she didn’t receive from announcing it seems to imply that she knows no one believed her.
I have been watching her IG and she posts and deletes so many things in her stories lately. Does anyone else think she’s starting to think about what she’s posting because she knows she’s being watched and it’s being cataloged or is this just typical Jodee mania?

Optavia Sales Rep

kiwifarms.net
@heathcliff has finally discovered Jodee’s cancergate on Instagram. This is proof that she indeed lied about getting cancer and said she was getting surgery for it to “cure it”. (X to doubt!) It’s an obvious lie when she said she was moving to California yet is still living in New York after surgery.

Pre-Surgery

It all started when she was enjoying life and she had a weird feeling in her fatty stomach.
View attachment 1667878View attachment 1667877

It just took a couple of days to go “I have cancer guys oh noes!”

@heathcliff I still can’t find it :(
View attachment 1667757View attachment 1667758

She started going full out on this too. Constantly reminding people about her cancer and upcoming surgery.

View attachment 1667759
View attachment 1667755

“Did she really flex about going to Cali??” Oh yes, she did.

View attachment 1667753

And people actually fell for it.

View attachment 1667876

Surgery Day

It’s her surgery day and she feeling nervous about being exposed. So she decided to limit her comments.

View attachment 1667912

Right after surgery, she immediately replies to her stans saying she’s feeling “sore” and was… let off the hook?

View attachment 1667763View attachment 1667764

Post-Op

Anyone who isn’t a bimbo like Jodee would know that surgery takes more than a week to recover and to be released from the hospital after any surgery. The fact that she looks completely fine like nothing hasn’t changed and returned home already is a huge debunk that she had any form of cancer surgery what so ever especially when it comes to something around the lower abdomen. I mean, we all know she was bullshiting the entire thing, she’s a big fat liar after all. She’s even sitting on that same damn chair.

Already a post on the same damn day after her surgery day post! And her stans didn’t think twice about this? I agree Jodee. The resemblance really is uncanny, but a obese cow is a better fit for someone like you.

View attachment 1667897

A day after her surgery and she finished painting her nails. My god those are some short ass nails and her chubby fingers make it prominent too.

View attachment 1667915

Two days after her surgery and she already feels like a million bucks! To top it off, she even bought herself her first Jeffree Star Launch Palette. I just can’t. :cringe: And on that same damn chair too!
View attachment 1667917
View attachment 1667756

And afterwards, it’s like it never happened… just like her friendship and death about AO and being the first victim of COVID. wow

View attachment 1667879

Well, it didn’t last in the shadows forever. She did some mentions of it and never really brought it up again. One of them was from last month!

Well, that just concludes it. Seems like Jodee did RP about being under a serious illness way before the COVID one.
2019 Jodee looking like 2013 Amberlynn

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Small correction, @Pina Colda 88 : there's Cancergate Part 1 and Part 2.

Her first bout with cancer and the speediest recovery from surgery was in March 2019.
The post about her and Sunny's (it wasn't "Anil" or "hubbs" yet) moving to Burbank/Calabasas (she claims both) is from 16 March 2019.

She was thirsting hard for Jeffree Star, to get on his PR-list. Lots of Instagram posts with JSC products and a truckload of tweets at him. When Jeffree Star ignored her, she set her sights on his collab partner of the time: Shane Dawson. Hence the photo with the piggy, Shane's mascot/logo/alter-ego/whatever. And...he ignored her.
When Jeffree and Shane got into some drama, she set her sights on Jeffree's ex-boyfriend as some revenge move Nate Schwandt. Nate probably got the best deal out of it because he didn't exactly interact with her but Jodee purchased some of his hoodies to support him (around 17 April 2020). She also tried to grab the attention of Rich Lux and of Peter Monn (around 16 May 2020) when they became known for commenting on the Jeffree/Shane drama. Jodee is only loyal to whom serves best her need(s) of the moment.

Cancergate Part 2 was in 2020, from around the 16th
These posts (I resized them, you can see them in Pina Colda88's post):
View attachment 1667965 View attachment 1667966 View attachment 1667967
The last one could have been from a week or fortnight later, since she mentions being scheduled for surgery on 28 October 2020.

Edit: corrected some dates and details — small-screen-problems, ugh.

After that, Jodee was dying and hoping the "pyrotechnics in her stomach would stop" — which I take as her referring to her cyclic vomiting syndrome.

Apologies for not providing the receipts on all this:
real life forced me on a break from the online life and my laptop gave up on me.
@Pina Colda 88 pretty much covered it all, you're not missing out on anything.

I do enjoy photos that show what a dump she lives in. Cheap tat from local India mart, peeling vinyl furniture, funko pops, etc...

Jodee is piss poor munchie just like she’s a piss poor make-up guru. I guess she’s the type of munchie that terrible munchies in the KF thread even laugh at. Didn’t even go to the ER to get a hospital selfie or tape a tube to her face.

Laziest cancer faker ever. I appreciate the fact that even when she faked getting her stomach removed she claimed Anil made her get an Uber for her super one day cancer surgery. Lol.

I thought the funniest part was going to be her tagging Calabasas as the place for her California life because she couldn’t even afford to live in a shack there but then the liver cancer dropped. She did not have surgery for it and recover magically in a few hours. She did not have radiation and the amount of attention she didn’t receive from announcing it seems to imply that she knows no one believed her.
I have been watching her IG and she posts and deletes so many things in her stories lately. Does anyone else think she’s starting to think about what she’s posting because she knows she’s being watched and it’s being cataloged or is this just typical Jodee mania?
It’s compulsive and manic lying. Unless she gets attention she can barely stick with a lie for more than a few days. I mean her extreme cancer saga lasted what, a month?

I am so confused on the Anil timeline. Was a marriage license ever found? (Didn't see one in OP) - Grabbed this pic from a FB post, looks like a courthouse wedding kiss. ( Jan 2018 )

View attachment 1668815
Good lord, I now pronounce you Mr & Mrs GREASE. Could neither of these dirt bags wash their hair for their big 15 minute court house nuptials. Both wearing black graphic tees too, pure class. Jodee seems to be a few inches taller than her fat little Pajeet.

This is exactly the type of lux wedding you would expect from make-up influencer Royal Black! I bet they had a super fancy banquet down at Burger King afterwards and a romantic overnight honeymoon at the Atlas Motor Lodge.

heathcliff

kiwifarms.net
Jodee is piss poor munchie just like she’s a piss poor make-up guru. I guess she’s the type of munchie that terrible munchies in the KF thread even laugh at. Didn’t even go to the ER to get a hospital selfie or tape a tube to her face.
This is exactly the type of lux wedding you would expect from make-up influencer Royal Black! I bet they had a super fancy banquet down at Burger King afterwards and a romantic overnight honeymoon at the Atlas Motor Lodge.

Burger King almost killed Jodee! On 4 August, 2020 (so before her second cancer bout which was in October 2020).

She is deadly allergic to mold and what did DoorDash deliver to her? This:
001.jpg

In the comments:
- Her sips going "oh poor Jodee!"
- Someone doubting her, but Jodee has obviously the most convincing response that it is really real and worse than 'just deadly'.
- Of course Jodee is going to sue Burger King or DoorDash or both.

002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg

By now it has been as good as confirmed that Jodee is indeed a lazy munchie who even can't commit to her MBI.

@MirnaMinkoff: I noticed the height difference, too. Some page back, photos of a teenage Jodee and her (white) mother were posted (I think by @Pina Colda 88?) and she was taller than her mother. Our perception of Jodee being a short meatball might be skewed because she's fat and only shows herself from the shoulders up. Except for one photo I already got from her Instagram:

...or rather: tree trunk for days.
legs_feet.jpg
Bonus: claiming to be a documentary maker.

Pina Colda 88

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I am so confused on the Anil timeline. Was a marriage license ever found? (Didn't see one in OP) - Grabbed this pic from a FB post, looks like a courthouse wedding kiss. ( Jan 2018 )

View attachment 1668815

I’ve been look far and wide for the license and nothing! It seems like New York locks that shit up and need proper information to access those records. Unless @zedkissed60 knows a work around it, he probably knows how to access them than I am at the moment *sigh*

Burger King almost killed Jodee! On 4 August, 2020 (so before her second cancer bout which was in October 2020).

She is deadly allergic to mold and what did DoorDash deliver to her? This:
View attachment 1668928

In the comments:
- Her sips going "oh poor Jodee!"
- Someone doubting her, but Jodee has obviously the most convincing response that it is really real and worse than 'just deadly'.
- Of course Jodee is going to sue Burger King or DoorDash or both.

By now it has been as good as confirmed that Jodee is indeed a lazy munchie who even can't commit to her MBI.

@MirnaMinkoff: I noticed the height difference, too. Some page back, photos of a teenage Jodee and her (white) mother were posted (I think by @Pina Colda 88?) and she was taller than her mother. Our perception of Jodee being a short meatball might be skewed because she's fat and only shows herself from the shoulders up. Except for one photo I already got from her Instagram:

...or rather: tree trunk for days.
View attachment 1669037

Ironically, I just found a review of an Indianan Burger King with Queen Jay Kalra on it… hmm I wonder who it could be. Now I’m more confused than ever.

8E905DEB-AEA2-4172-BCDD-D7592D864D5C.jpeg

Last edited:

AmHole

Am Many Holes Ed Boy
kiwifarms.net

Jesus Christ. Jodee has more avatars than Vishnu himself.
Go big Jodee, just say you were the one who created the Heavens and the Earth and were cast down to this mortal realm because of how jealous the other Gods were of your fame and beauty.
Better yet, say you gave birth to dear leader thus creating Kiwifarms and, in turn, claim we are all descendants of Royally Yours, RB.

Pina Colda 88

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lower the volume for this one guys.

- Told her friend LickTheBlade she’s never been or lived to Milwaukee.

- Tells her biggest simp that she show a band in Milwaukee when she was 13.

Wow, what great friends they are.

31FF987B-2B52-4B38-8F5E-8A7A490B404C.jpeg

You don’t even go out. Why do you need roller blades?
720AF5F4-ADBD-4E38-9300-8B27456B7A92.jpeg

Why did she censor the eyes lol?
783E0583-A61B-4A8A-A70D-9B94C8FA702F.jpeg

Also, I highly doubt her hair is naturally black. We have so many pictures of her on here with dark brown hair. Another lie again. I love how she doesn’t want to take actual advice from her fellow dye experts because we all know she’s too good for taking advice over her own.

E6CE4A07-FE0A-4EF2-B007-D42D60C083EE.jpegE5FB0D22-84D6-4F5F-AD44-95B98747A2A9.jpeg

What?
4ACDED42-916A-4EE0-A7FE-002F1574D746.jpeg

Why?
8703B0BE-3D70-4789-8A9B-4A5EC2807ADC.jpeg

Oh, and btw. She actually did have a website. Look at this amazing default template.

06871946-C1B3-4FC6-A41A-5A895CB8F368.jpeg
88641DB1-EB80-452E-99D3-CC9725150E0A.jpeg
BB933AA8-3215-409C-ADDD-B4223076AA28.jpeg
73CAA52B-6D82-4635-93B3-087448EFFB3E.jpegC314DE38-6D3F-45DA-8414-17552E544EBD.jpeg9F5E3847-18F1-4E09-A4B3-BDB38F931CBF.jpegADDCDB3D-7A48-49BE-8AF1-A6719AA5945A.jpeg

5E613F61-8C4F-47B3-B781-B00AF123308B.jpeg

Business Name: Queen Jay Enterprises
Email: queenjaykalra@yahoo.com
Registered Company Name: Queen Jay Enterprises
Phone Number: +18185854446 / +1 818 585 4446
Registered Office Address: 2021 State Route 208 Montgomery 12549

Sketch

Lvl 9001 shit poster
kiwifarms.net
What a dumb cunt! Making shit up about a Door dash delivery? Dude. I know she's done worse, but she can literally get someone in trouble. Maybe fired in a pandemic, when lots of folks are trying to make ends meet.
Bitchhhhhh.

Eta: everyone is allergic to eating mold right? I can't imagine anyone eating mold and not having a bad reaction???? Wtf.

Last edit sorry! But Google says if you're allergic to mold, you shouldn't eat cheese or milk or certain breads.... why is she ordering burger King?

Pina Colda 88

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can't believe there is so much milk that our dedicated users on this thread are constantly working to provide these huge posts documenting her delusional lifestyle. And even with all that effort, we're still slightly behind.

It's like striking oil, this cow is overproducing product.

This bitch has 1K+ archives on most of her old twitter handles on shitty Wayback. I’ll probably take me strong dedication, a lot of spare brain cells and weeks of free time to get through each and every one of those tweets lol. That’s why I asked for help in the first place and @heathcliff is helping me and @welcometotherock with a whole archive of her Instagram to add on here.

heathcliff

kiwifarms.net
Eta: everyone is allergic to eating mold right? I can't imagine anyone eating mold and not having a bad reaction???? Wtf.

Last edit sorry! But Google says if you're allergic to mold, you shouldn't eat cheese or milk or certain breads.... why is she ordering burger King?

There's a difference between "being allergic to" something and "having a bad reaction due to something".
For instance: if you eat something that results in food poisoning, it doesn't necessarily mean you are allergic to that type of food.

But Jodee has a very rare case of mold allergy! One that is deadly and even worse: inconvenient.

Some excerpts from an article I found rather interesting:
"What Happens If You Eat Moldy Food, According to Doctors": (Archived page)

“It’s very uncommon that you’re going to get [really] sick from mold,” says Dr. Bedford. And in the rare instance that you do, you'll likely have had to consume large amounts of the stuff.​
If the unlikely occurs, though, and your symptoms include persistent nausea and vomiting, you should definitely call the doctor, Dr. Bedford says.​
In some cases, people have allergic reactions to certain molds, which can contribute to respiratory issues, says Dr. Bedford. But don't worry, they're usually temporary and easily treated by your doctor.​
Ultimately, though, don't get too freaked out: In his 30 years of practice, Dr. Bedford says he has never seen anyone die or require more intense treatment due to mold (though that doesn't mean it's impossible).

IbnTaymiyyah

Grand Mufti of Weaponised Autism
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Shoutout to @Pina Colda 88 for this amazing find: as fate would have it, Anil did marry Jodee for the green card! That is, if you're willing to believe one half of this archived Twitter thread.

1603027463430.png
1603027760203.png

1603027777384.png

The evidence is a bit tenuous, yes. However, this archived Twitter thread reveals that "he doesn't even live with" her anymore. Granted, Jodee's a compulsive liar so maybe this isn't necessarily true. However, the stupid simp act on social media makes a lot more sense if you buy into the idea that Anil wanted to give more credibility to the marriage. That would also explain why Jodee sperged the fuck out at Anil having another person's number earlier in the year.

1603027812615.png

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Shoutout to @Pina Colda 88 for this amazing find: as fate would have it, Anil did marry Jodee for the green card! That is, if you're willing to believe one half of this archived Twitter thread.

View attachment 1670149
View attachment 1670155
View attachment 1670156

The evidence is a bit tenuous, yes. However, this archived Twitter thread reveals that "he doesn't even live with" her anymore. Granted, Jodee's a compulsive liar so maybe this isn't necessarily true. However, the stupid simp act on social media makes a lot more sense if you buy into the idea that Anil wanted to give more credibility to the marriage. That would also explain why Jodee sperged the fuck out at Anil having another person's number earlier in the year.

View attachment 1670161
Yep, green card marriage. She probably live somewhere he pays the rent and is on the lease to make it look like a real marriage - same reason she post BS on social media because ICIS looks for that stuff. Their sham marriage would be scrutinized extra hard because fat white trash whore who moved from Indiana to marry a Indian national who works at a gas station in NY pretty much screams fraud at full volume.

I do feel sorry for Anil. Could you imagine giving Jodee that much leverage over you? He must have extremely desperate to marry Jodee. Anil must have had days left on his visa to resort to Jodee. I’d love to know if it’s 50% payment for the marriage certificate and 50% if the green card goes through.

If he actually pretended to be “in love” with her to get her to marry him? No wonder he wants to kill himself with booze. Street shitting and malaria looks awesome compared to being hitched to Jodee.

IbnTaymiyyah

Grand Mufti of Weaponised Autism
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yep, green card marriage. She probably live somewhere he pays the rent and is on the lease to make it look like a real marriage - same reason she post BS on social media because ICIS looks for that stuff. Their sham marriage would be scrutinized extra hard because fat white trash whore who moved from Indiana to marry a Indian national who works at a gas station in NY pretty much screams fraud at full volume.

I do feel sorry for Anil. Could you imagine giving Jodee that much leverage over you? He must have extremely desperate to marry Jodee. Anil must have had days left on his visa to resort to Jodee. I’d love to know if it’s 50% payment for the marriage certificate and 50% if the green card goes through.

If he actually pretended to be “in love” with her to get her to marry him? No wonder he wants to kill himself with booze. Street shitting and malaria looks awesome compared to being hitched to Jodee.

The big issue I have with this whole revelation is that it utterly defies all matter of logic from both a cultural and practical standpoint. Generally speaking, most Desi people looking to get into a sham marriage tend to marry within their own race. It's not necessarily uncommon for a Desi person to have a sham marriage with a white person, but I do have to raise my eyebrow over his firangi of a spouse if I were speaking as someone who's a bonafide sand nigger.

Pina Colda 88

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

The big issue I have with this whole revelation is that it utterly defies all matter of logic from both a cultural and practical standpoint. Generally speaking, most Desi people looking to get into a sham marriage tend to marry within their own race. It's not necessarily uncommon for a Desi person to have a sham marriage with a white person, but I do have to raise my eyebrow over his firangi of a spouse if I were speaking as someone who's a bonafide sand nigger.

Sadly, most of these immigration threads aren’t archived. I did find one of her tweets about the time she found out about her husband cheating on her. The problem I realized is that automatic twitter archiving didn’t start till September 2019, which is huge luck for Jodee to get away with revealing any more information of her husband’s immigration fiasco. I also found out that she’s been suspended on Twitter four times. I updated the username page for those who are curious. I might add her Facebook names, but they hardly save her pervious names like twitter does. @welcometotherock maybe you should link the post along with the other links too.

Aside from that, I still can’t find that marriage license and I know that she did mention around December 8th 2016 being her anniversary.

Conan the Cylon

Defeating the purpose
kiwifarms.net
Interesting. One of the people search sites I perused a while back listed Jodee as a current resident but Anil and a bunch of other Indian names as former residents, possibly family or possibly Anil's roommates. I didn't think much of it at the time, but I'll try to find it again. Is Anil actually paying rent for her or is it family owned? Has Jodee been banished to a pajeet castoff shack to live by herself? Do the actual owners even know she lives there by herself?

No wonder Anil either doesn't know or doesn't care about her psychotic online behavior. She can't even hold together a sham marriage. This is hilarious.