Trainwreck Jodee Norene Kalra/Everroad/Gust/Burns / Royal Black / RoyallyYoursRB / ChillinWithRB / Jyoti Kaur Rodriguez-Kalra / Jyoti Aishani Kalra - Exiled Onision/Aaron Carter Orbiter; Confirmed Pedochaser and Convicted Felon Who Lost Custody of Her Kids; Fat White Chick Catfishing as a Mixed Desi/Hispanic Woman Online; Socks, Simps, and Botted Followers Abound

Jodee is ...?

• A True & Honest Desi/Hispanic Woman

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Sand Nigger Rachel Dolezal

Votes: 25 8.9%
  • White Trash Susan Schofield

Votes: 25 8.9%
  • Fat and no one will have sex with her

Votes: 181 64.4%
  • Misty Ray Henry's Long Lost Sister

Votes: 19 6.8%
  • Mama June, but exponentially worse.

Votes: 29 10.3%

• Total voters

Conan the Cylon

Defeating the purpose
kiwifarms.net

Pina Colda 88

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hold on... did you guys see this?
View attachment 1680756
View attachment 1680758
Am I just being crazy? Why is she selling "merch" with a kiwi emoji on it. Her description for it is "if you know, you know." Jodee what are you saying?
link / archive

Ironic metacommentary. Possibly the smartest joke Jodee made on herself unwittingly.

The link isn't working for me. Jodee has changed the design a bit and it's now a T-shirt.
For the hoodie I always get this message:
View attachment 1680898

This 'new' item probably needed a new place in her store.

View attachment 1680871

Link | Archived Page.

Lmao, isn’t it obvious? It’s a shit insult targeted to kiwifarms. I mean what nail in the coffin? The only nail in the coffin I’m seeing here is Jodee’s wallet. Cry some more you fat cow! We will milk you till you’re dry!

CEC9598A-D99E-4C0A-904E-2F9ED170E081.jpeg

Neferpitou!

it's actually an ant
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I’m baffled by her choice to include this. Does she want her “fans” to find her thread? I think she means it to be a fuck you to us but what it reads as is her saying “Kiwi Farms was the final nail in my coffin” considering the fact that we unearthed literally everything about her criminal history and life. It’s just bizarre. And very bold.

Water-T

A pajeet married me for a green card
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here's my galaxy brained take on this "nail in the coffin" thing: RoyalSaddleBagz is going to fake her suicide and hope that the Farms get blamed for it and shut down. Only a white trash moron like Jodee would think that shit would work.

Last edited:

Puta Bruja

Plightcel
kiwifarms.net
Her merch attempt made me cringe so hard that I am literally on life support right now. Nobody is going to buy her ugly ass shit because why would anyone wear a hoodie or t-shirt promoting a fucking degenerate nobody such as her?? Lol her delusions get stronger by the day. She needs to be medicated more heavily and seriously needs therapy but thank God that will never happen. Where else can one get such a strong dose of non stop cringe?

Pina Colda 88

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So Jodee bought the ugly “my story” sweatpants and instead of doing a charge to get her money back, she’s claiming they don’t fit. Because return postage costs more than the cheap pants are worth they just told her to keep them and gave her a refund.

Good to know Jodee orders the largest available size in pants. Holy shit a 40 inch waist. Jodee is a freaking house. (Also I’d bet they are too small. Too big isn’t really a thing when your sizing is in multiple X‘s)

heathcliff

kiwifarms.net
sizes.jpg

If Jodee thinks she is a giant and takes clothes into a dressing room, wouldn't they be large sizes?
How could they then be too small?

Bonus: Another illness claim— Body dysmorphic disorder (BDD).

If Jodee had lost "a ton of weight" she would be posting photoshopped/filtered photos of her body, not just her face.
She was fat in 2017, as her Instagram photos and videos show, so if she lost weight, she must have been leviathan before.

ETA:
size.jpg
What I see in the mirror doesn't actually exist.
What we see being put on the internet by Jodee doesn't really exist.

ETA:
Jodee's really pushing her "body dysmorphia":

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg04.jpg

From her Instagram post on 22 October 2020, one would think she does suffer from it:

AJ.jpg
The comments are just simps saying how gorgeous she is.

Last edited:

Cake Farts

Quaranbean
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1683352

If Jodee thinks she is a giant and takes clothes into a dressing room, wouldn't they be large sizes?
How could they then be too small?

Bonus: Another illness claim— Body dysmorphic disorder (BDD).

If Jodee had lost "a ton of weight" she would be posting photoshopped/filtered photos of her body, not just her face.
She was fat in 2017, as her Instagram photos and videos show, so if she lost weight, she must have been leviathan before.
Sounds like her eyes are working properly to me. Is there some kind of reverse body dysmorphia where you think your body is smaller than it actually is? That’s what she has.

Cake Farts

Quaranbean
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1683772

Yes, she made a job application for her YouTube collaboration.
View attachment 1683775

Oh god give me strength.
View attachment 1683777View attachment 1683778

Just why.
View attachment 1683779

Lmaoooo! I’m pretty sure they unfollowed you because you weren’t giving them money.

View attachment 1683784
I thought she already completed her schooling for psychology, as listed on her Facebook profile. Degrees degrade over time Jodee. So why are you sitting on your ass and not getting a job if you’re totally able to?

Reactions: fuxetudeto

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sounds like her eyes are working properly to me. Is there some kind of reverse body dysmorphia where you think your body is smaller than it actually is? That’s what she has.
I think she spends so much time looking at absurdly filtered and edited photos of herself that she’s actually shocked when she sees a fat, ugly middle aged trash pile in the mirror instead of a CGI sex nymph.

It’s not body dysmorphia, it’s just the reality she doesn’t like. Jodee looks like housekeeping staff at Motel 8 or drive-thru crew at ghetto Wendy’s, not a IG beauty guru. She actually believes her own BS so she doesn’t understand why the mirror doesn’t look anything like her twitter avatar.

Last edited:

Pina Colda 88

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The delusion it takes to ask for a squad with 1,500 followers on twitter and less than one half of 1% engagement on Instagram.
Do you think she really believes this shit?

After seeing and reading all the crazy shit she did before this thread and meeting Onision, yes, I do believe she actually this optimistic. She thinks she’s instafamous for fucks sake :story: !

Also, Jodee added a age limit of 25 for her squad? I don’t understand why it can’t be 18 like every other person who does job applications. It’s like she looking for a blind date or something.

98E0366A-1CAB-4458-9CF8-A7FAA8D500BB.jpeg

IbnTaymiyyah

Grand Mufti of Weaponised Autism
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here's my galaxy brained take on this "nail in the coffin" thing: RoyalSaddleBagz is going to fake her suicide and hope that the Farms get blamed for it and shut down. Only a white trash moron like Jodee would think that shit would work.

She's too self-important to ever fake her own suicide. At that point, all the "work" she put into building her "brand" would've gone to waste.

Neferpitou!

it's actually an ant
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Girl what are you even saying?
Screenshot - 2020-10-25T010926.187.png
tweet / archive

LOL "deeper message"
Screenshot - 2020-10-25T011636.138.png
tweet / archive

Laughing about her #mysticmessenger tag, which is a fucking anime dating mobile app. She just used whatever hashtag popped up, didn't she?
Screenshot - 2020-10-25T011139.688.png
tweet / archive

Are all of these bitches braindead? Can they not take 5 seconds to look up if twitter is currently handing out verifications?
Screenshot - 2020-10-25T011417.581.png
tweet / archive