Trainwreck Jodee Norene Kalra/Everroad/Gust/Burns / Royal Black / RoyallyYoursRB / ChillinWithRB / Jyoti Kaur Rodriguez-Kalra / Jyoti Aishani Kalra - Exiled Onision/Aaron Carter Orbiter; Confirmed Pedochaser and Convicted Felon Who Lost Custody of Her Kids; Fat White Chick Catfishing as a Mixed Desi/Hispanic Woman Online; Socks, Simps, and Botted Followers Abound

Jodee is ...?

• A True & Honest Desi/Hispanic Woman

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Sand Nigger Rachel Dolezal

Votes: 26 9.2%
  • White Trash Susan Schofield

Votes: 26 9.2%
  • Fat and no one will have sex with her

Votes: 181 63.7%
  • Misty Ray Henry's Long Lost Sister

Votes: 19 6.7%
  • Mama June, but exponentially worse.

Votes: 30 10.6%

• Total voters

Neferpitou!

it's actually an ant
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My mother happened.
Didn't you say that your mother was indian? And also that you were from "the subcontinent of india" (direct quote).
Screenshot - 2020-10-26T015603.640.png

IbnTaymiyyah

Grand Mufti of Weaponised Autism
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My mother happened.

You fucked up the only remotely functional relationship you ever had in your life at that point in time. You married a sexual deviant and ignored your fucking daughter when she needed you most. You suffered the consequences of your actions and yet you're still in denial about it to this day.

Blaming your mother for your own adult fuckups is fucking pathetic, Jodee.

Royal Black

Living Life. Maybe Others Should Do The Same💜
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
You fucked up the only remotely functional relationship you ever had in your life at that point in time. You married a sexual deviant and ignored your fucking daughter when she needed you most. You suffered the consequences of your actions and yet you're still in denial about it to this day.

Whatever, Paki. I’m not in denial, my relationship with my mother has NEVER been good. That is just a damn picture.
Right, you’re at least 100 lbs fatter now and saggy af. XXXL pants and all.
Actually no, I weigh 40 pounds more in that pic than I do at this very second.

Pina Colda 88

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

And to add to this, her mom was the only person who would discipline her bratty ass. She even called CPS when she found out her granddaughter was getting molested! What an amazing grandma! Fuck Jodee.

Whatever, Paki. I’m not in denial, my relationship with my mother has NEVER been good. That is just a damn picture.

“I have my rainbow of friends! I’ll never judge people for the color of their skin or race!” Godspeed you magnificent bimbo! Godspeed!

Fashy_Fausta

kiwifarms.net
like she gets her kids taken away because she failed to protect them, and what does she do? she starts orbiting some retard groomer that she's obsessed with, hoping for some dick and attention. that doesn't sound the least bit remorseful at all to me. and she has the audacity to act like some kind of victim. text book cluster b bullshit.

Royal Black

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
And to add to this, her mom was the only person who would discipline her bratty ass. She even called CPS when she found out her granddaughter was getting molested! What an amazing grandma! Fuck Jodee.
Wrong. My mom didn’t call. The doctor did when I took Bean in for an ear infection. DJ must be dm-ing you. Lol my mom, her and Eric are all full of shit.

Kinoplex Robert

Kiwi Farms has a strict no singles policy
kiwifarms.net
Why would I want to cover his ass? I don’t give two fucks about him! I’m just sick of your bull shut lies and trying to say I did things knowingly when I didn’t. Fuck outa here... Sick thot.
Don't you have better things to do than be on Kiwi Farms, like using the Sex Offender Registry to find your next Husband after this one gets tired of you?

heatboss

𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕋𝕖𝕞𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕖 𝕄𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Greg’s Delusional GF

You could have avoided 100% of this by maybe just listening to your kids when they alerted you to the fact that they were being molested and alerting the authorities.

But noooooooo, you had to be the baddest bitch the middle of america had ever seen.

You are the saddest woman that I've seen to date. No middle age woman acts like a emo 14 year old girl and also pretends to be Indian

You get what you fucking deserve.

Royal Black

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
like she gets her kids taken away because she failed to protect them, and what does she do? she starts orbiting some retard groomer that she's obsessed with, hoping for some dick and attention. that doesn't sound the least bit remorseful at all to me. and she has the audacity to act like some kind of victim. text book cluster b bullshit.
I am remorseful. I deal with this shit daily and I’m still in therapy over it.
Maybe on the Moon.

Jesus, even your typing on here screams FAT.
And you scream autistic to me.

Royal Black

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
@Greg's Delusional GF

You could have avoided 100% of this by maybe just listening to your kids when they alerted you to the fact that they were being molested and alerting the authorities.

But noooooooo, you had to be the baddest bitch the middle of america had ever seen.

You are the saddest woman that I've seen to date. No middle age woman acts like a emo 14 year old girl and also pretends to be Indian

You get what you fucking deserve.
Whatever, Heatboss. I do not act like I’m fucking 14. You guys obsess over my fucking ass on the daily. I remember a post that said “Jodee hasn’t posted in 24 hours...” or some shit like that. Like wtf. You call ME psycho? Gtfoh. Smh. Lmaooooo

heatboss

𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕋𝕖𝕞𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕖 𝕄𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Whatever, Heatboss. I do not act like I’m fucking 14. You guys obsess over my fucking ass on the daily. I remember a post that said “Jodee hasn’t posted in 24 hours...” or some shit like that. Like wtf. You call ME psycho? Gtfoh. Smh. Lmaooooo
You do act like you are 14.

You are fucking pathetic.

Royal Black

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
oh poor you in therapy. what about your damn kid. all you think about is how this is affecting you.
Bitch, you’re wrong. I think about how it affects my daughter as well. You don’t know Jack shit about me or my thoughts. AT ALL. You think you know based on some crazy shit that went down, but you have no fucking clue. Fuck off. I’m out. But my attorney isn’t.

IbnTaymiyyah

Grand Mufti of Weaponised Autism
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Of course we suffer from withdrawal when you don't post for protracted periods of time, ਮੱਝ ਵਾਲਾ ਬੇਟੀ! You're our favourite source of entertainment, along with hundreds of thousands of other people! Did you know your thread surpassed 100,000 views recently with over 1000 posts?

All of that is out of love, dedication, and respect for the utter trainwreck that is your pathetic life, Jodee!