Trainwreck Jodee Norene Kalra/Everroad/Gust/Burns / Royal Black / RoyallyYoursRB / ChillinWithRB / Jyoti Kaur Rodriguez-Kalra / Jyoti Aishani Kalra - Exiled Onision/Aaron Carter Orbiter; Confirmed Pedochaser and Convicted Felon Who Lost Custody of Her Kids; Fat White Chick Catfishing as a Mixed Desi/Hispanic Woman Online; Socks, Simps, and Botted Followers Abound

Jodee is ...?

• A True & Honest Desi/Hispanic Woman

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Sand Nigger Rachel Dolezal

Votes: 26 9.2%
  • White Trash Susan Schofield

Votes: 26 9.2%
  • Fat and no one will have sex with her

Votes: 181 63.7%
  • Misty Ray Henry's Long Lost Sister

Votes: 19 6.7%
  • Mama June, but exponentially worse.

Votes: 30 10.6%

• Total voters

Neferpitou!

it's actually an ant
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bitch, you’re wrong. I think about how it affects my daughter as well. You don’t know Jack shit about me or my thoughts. AT ALL. You think you know based on some crazy shit that went down, but you have no fucking clue. Fuck off. I’m out. But my attorney isn’t.
You threatened us with legal action the first night you came here but we still have yet to see anything come of that. Cope harder.

Pina Colda 88

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Whatever, Heatboss. I do not act like I’m fucking 14. You guys obsess over my fucking ass on the daily. I remember a post that said “Jodee hasn’t posted in 24 hours...” or some shit like that. Like wtf. You call ME psycho? Gtfoh. Smh. Lmaooooo

hahaha! Didn’t you tweet out a month ago that you wish you were 14 again? Aka your daughter’s current age? Seriously why are you so obsessed with her age??

Kinoplex Robert

Kiwi Farms has a strict no singles policy
kiwifarms.net
Of course we suffer from withdrawal when you don't post for protracted periods of time, ਮੱਝ ਵਾਲਾ ਬੇਟੀ! You're our favourite source of entertainment, along with hundreds of thousands of other people! Did you know your thread surpassed 100,000 views recently with over 1000 posts?

All of that is out of love, dedication, and respect for the utter trainwreck that is your pathetic life, Jodee!
Real Trainwrecks usually weigh less than she does, and less children are harmed on average too.

Water-T

A pajeet married me for a green card
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bitch, you’re wrong. I think about how it affects my daughter as well. You don’t know Jack shit about me or my thoughts. AT ALL. You think you know based on some crazy shit that went down, but you have no fucking clue. Fuck off. I’m out. But my attorney isn’t.
LOLOLOL. Still with that "OMG YOU GUYS I'M REALLY LEAVING THE FARMS FOR REAL THIS TIME YOU GUYS I SWEAR!" and the also tired "MY LAWYER IS GOING TO SHUT YOU GUYS DOWN YOU'LL BE SORRY!" bullshit Jodee?

Guys, I think she really means it this time! Null is shaking in his boots!

Oh wait - that's just Jodee stomping in a tard rage as she furiously keeps on slamming her keyboard with her sausage fingers.

Last edited:

Fashy_Fausta

kiwifarms.net
I don't know what she is trying to prove other than being a failed mother and batshit insane narcissist who thinks she's some kind of victimized antihero in a world out to get her. I'm so sick of hearing and reading about shitty parents. They always have a plethora of excuses too.

Your "attorney" probably finds you as repulsive as everyone else does.

Fashy_Fausta

kiwifarms.net
It's like if Susan Schofield, Rachel Dolezal, Misty Ray Henry, and Tommy Tooter simultaneously combined their collective autism into an abhorrent beast so fat and ugly that no one will have sex with her.
Rachel Dolezal is a complete nutcase, but I was impressed with all the neat cooking and art, and hair things she does on her channel. Its quite endearing actually. I wouldn't imagine this slug monster Jodi could do half the things that Rachel does.

IbnTaymiyyah

Grand Mufti of Weaponised Autism
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wait editing to add here's a backup of her youtube video she linked up there. She's trying to defend herself against Onision in the first portion and then it goes into some stupid card reading shit, then back to Onision drama and still trying to tell us she didn't marry a pedophile. Lmao. It's called "Revenge is a Dish Best Served Silently, By the Universe... Karma REALLY IS THAT BITCH..."
View attachment 1687152

@Neferpitou! made this edit to his post earlier about how Jodee's latest video is about Onision. I don't want this to get buried so I suggest yall give it a watch.

Carlton

Someone’s got her rude hat on today
kiwifarms.net
Think what you will. I’ve endured enough mental abuse. Fuck all of you. Including you @Justamom. Especially you. Fucking fat rat lookin ass.
Whatever, Paki. I’m not in denial, my relationship with my mother has NEVER been good. That is just a damn picture.

Actually no, I weigh 40 pounds more in that pic than I do at this very second.
This you?
actually obese.jpg
fat arms.jpg
jowls.png
Screen Shot 2020-10-26 at 6.27.38 pm.png
Screen Shot 2020-10-26 at 6.25.20 pm.png
Screen Shot 2020-10-26 at 6.16.27 pm.png
Screen Shot 2020-10-26 at 5.58.43 pm.png
Screen Shot 2020-10-26 at 6.03.49 pm.png
Screen Shot 2020-10-26 at 6.07.19 pm.png
Screen Shot 2020-10-26 at 6.08.54 pm.png
Screen Shot 2020-10-26 at 6.08.46 pm.png
ew.gif

State of Indiana vs. Jodee Gust (DOB January 18, 1986)
Case Number: 60C01-1108-IF-001540
Court: Owen Circuit Court
Type: IF - Infraction
Filed: 08/08/2011
Defendant: Gust, Jodee N
Description: Female, 5' 7", 237 lbs. [BMI = 37.1]
:gunt::gunt::gunt::gunt::gunt::gunt::gunt:
no filter.jpg

ਚਰਬੀ ਚਰਬੀ ਚਰਬੀ ਚਰਬੀ. ਤੁਸੀਂ ਮੋਟੇ ਹੋ, ਬਦਸੂਰਤ ਹੋ ਅਤੇ ਮੈਂ ਤੁਹਾਡੇ ਨਾਲ ਸੈਕਸ ਨਹੀਂ ਕਰਦਾ.

Last edited:

Water-T

A pajeet married me for a green card
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't know what she is trying to prove other than being a failed mother and batshit insane narcissist who thinks she's some kind of victimized antihero in a world out to get her. I'm so sick of hearing and reading about shitty parents. They always have a plethora of excuses too.
No wonder she wanted to ride Onision's dick so hard. She's practically made for him!

@Greg’s Delusional GF : do you like my new avatar? I wanted commemorate all the effort you made tonight in acting like an utter mongoloid. LOVE YOU!

looseseal

kiwifarms.net
Wrong. My mom didn’t call. The doctor did when I took Bean in for an ear infection. DJ must be dm-ing you. Lol my mom, her and Eric are all full of shit.
Those same full of shit people are the one's taking much better care of your children. Not allowing them to be raped n all, you know. Must suck being such a waste of a mother. If you can even call yourself a mother.

You're right we have no fucking clue. Never understood why you valued keeping a man over not having your kids raped by said man.

I am remorseful. I deal with this shit daily and I’m still in therapy over it.
Gee why therapy? Gotta convince yourself you're not deserving of the guilt you don't feel? You knew you were NEVER gonna do anything about it. You knew they were telling the truth. You never cared about how it affected your daughter one bit. Your plan was always to turn a blind eye to your childrens' suffering. You know why? BECAUSE SOMEONE ELSE HAD TO MAKE THE REPORT AFTER SO LONG. BECAUSE YOU DID NOT BELIEVE THEM.
You're just as much a liar as your ex cult master so you can take that ear infection story and shove it up your backfat. I would say ass but I'm sure that's where its located with all those lumps and folds you got on there.