Trainwreck Jodee Norene Kalra/Everroad/Gust/Burns / Royal Black / RoyallyYoursRB / ChillinWithRB / Jyoti Kaur Rodriguez-Kalra / Jyoti Aishani Kalra - Exiled Onision/Aaron Carter Orbiter; Confirmed Pedochaser and Convicted Felon Who Lost Custody of Her Kids; Fat White Chick Catfishing as a Mixed Desi/Hispanic Woman Online; Socks, Simps, and Botted Followers Abound

Jodee is ...?

• A True & Honest Desi/Hispanic Woman

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Sand Nigger Rachel Dolezal

Votes: 26 9.2%
  • White Trash Susan Schofield

Votes: 26 9.2%
  • Fat and no one will have sex with her

Votes: 181 63.7%
  • Misty Ray Henry's Long Lost Sister

Votes: 19 6.7%
  • Mama June, but exponentially worse.

Votes: 30 10.6%

• Total voters

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well, at least she admits she’s fake.

View attachment 1687263View attachment 1687262View attachment 1687264
View attachment 1687266
View attachment 1687265

Wow! What a photoshop fail!

View attachment 1687267

Remember when we called her fat? Well, vomiting is her solution to weight loss I guess.

View attachment 1687269

Fat!

View attachment 1687270
View attachment 1687271
Lol, she even lies about the fake. She doesn’t have juvederm, chin implants, veneers, Botox, etc... she has a $9 filter app. We all know she looks nothing like her dumb ass CGI avatar.

Funny too the elaborate night time facial ritual she’s tweeting about doing every night involves sample size bottles. Must be a night time ritual for a whole three days because those are trial size and free sample bottles. Srs beauty regime in the curry cave folks!

Hewwo Kitty

kiwifarms.net
Jodee's chimp out really sells histronic personality disorder. Screaming about the shit she was put through and down playing what happened to Angelica. If she had custody I am sure we would have another Margo, but who pimps out her daughter for views, with how she brought her up to Greg shows that she has no "use" of her kids. She can barely bring up her daughter.

Do you try and reeeech out to your daughter, tell her how she was just a kid who doesn't know the whole truth?
Do you even remember your sons?
Do you blame the family that dropped you for your kids not talking to you?
Do you hate the fact that your kids are receiving proper care without you?
Do you throw your meds in as an excuse for your stupidity?

I bet you do cause all you can do is think about your fat ass and your "abuse". Your daughter is an accessory that you use to make yourself seem better.

Anne Hyroe

I panicked and ate hand sanitizer.
kiwifarms.net
Wrong. My mom didn’t call. The doctor did when I took Bean in for an ear infection. DJ must be dm-ing you. Lol my mom, her and Eric are all full of shit.

Imagine how desperate your daughter must have been for help if she told a doctor what was happening during an appointment for a fucking ear infection.

Give me all the MATI ratings but this really gets to me. Your poor daughter, working up the courage to tell you this devastating, life changing thing that your husband has done to her and you just ignore it; she has to wait until she can tell a professional because you thought your dick of the day was more important. I hope she never contacts you.

You do act like you are 14.

You are fucking pathetic.

How else would she appeal to Greg? It’s not like her looks are going to tempt him, even with her shoddy photoshop.

Bitch, you’re wrong. I think about how it affects my daughter as well. You don’t know Jack shit about me or my thoughts. AT ALL. You think you know based on some crazy shit that went down, but you have no fucking clue. Fuck off. I’m out. But my attorney isn’t.

I can just imagine the conversation with your attorney now: “people are being mean to me on the internet and saying I ignored my kid being abused, just because I admitted it and was convicted. Sue pls.”

MirnaMinkoff

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Imagine having and abandoning four! kids and then whining on twitter you want to force your fake visa husband to get you pregnant so you have a fifth kid’s life to try and destroy.

I wonder how depressed this fat bitch gets everytime she looks in the mirror and realises shes not some e-thot she tries to photoshop herself to be.

Edit: why would the doctor call cps just for an ear infection?? Unless I read it wrong.

She’s a compulsive liar. God only knows what the doctor saw when he examined one of her poor unfortunate children or how bad off the kid must have been for her to haul her in to see a doctor. (Abusive and neglectful parents avoid medical care for this reason.) Given how unstable this stanky bitch is, plus the step-dad of the week, I’d guarantee physical abuse was an issue too.

It would seem Jodee took her pills and passed out into slumber around 4 am. Given the typical unemployed white trash sleep cycle I’ll assume the monster will get up for her first smoke in bed around 2 pm, take a generic Adderall, eat a bag of chips and start wasting the rest of her day role playing on twitterwhile laying on her luxury Wal-Mart spider spun polyester blanket from deep in the stanky curry visa fraud cave

Will she return to this thread to thrown another narc victim tantrum or be too busy redecorating her new Manhattan hotel or have to spend the day on twitter revealing her morning beauty routine with free Sephora samples?

Last edited:

Fashy_Fausta

kiwifarms.net
So let me get this right, a doctor called CPS on her because of an ear infection? How bad was that infection that a Doctor felt he or she needed to intervene? How long did that kid go without proper medical attention? That is a stupid thing to post while trying to defend yourself, Jodi. It makes you look even worse than you already do.

Pina Colda 88

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Given the typical unemployed white trash sleep cycle I’ll assume the monster will get up for her first smoke in bed around 2 pm, take a generic Adderall, eat a bag of chips and start wasting the rest of her day role playing on twitterwhile laying on her luxury Wal-Mart spider spun polyester blanket from deep in the stanky curry visa fraud cave
Funny thing. She also used her Adderall as an excuse for giving her acne. It was first PCOS and now this? Which one is it Jodee?

860DF252-5B27-48A6-AED2-B081B238E498.jpeg

MirnaMinkoff

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think Jodee should really just prove KF are all a bunch of jealous liars and upload a three minute video of herself. Give us the philanthropist house tour of the lovely home she shares with her hotel and gas magnate husband. Or maybe a make-up tutorial to show off all her skillz and how that juvederm, Botox, dental veneers and night time facial regiment has totally paid off making her an IG influencer.

Jodee is like the Wizard of Oz, if he was a sad, fat, pedo-enabling trash pile. A simple cloth curtain wouldn’t do for her. She’s put up a fucking iron curtain now that she’s been caught out. No more even brief filtered photos or videos of Jodee revealing her fat, old, saggy jowled “rode hard, put away wet” whore aesthetic to the world.

All we get now are videos with title cards. She’s battened down the hatches at ye olde polyester curry cave and can only tweet and post while hidden deep within its bowels.

Thanks to KF humanity is now safe from having to gaze upon Jodee’s visage. She will now only interact with the world via CGI avatars that bare no relation to her actual human form. Only poor Anil, various hairy roommates and ICIS officials will be forced to look upon Jodee without the safety of 20 layers of filters, smoothing apps and SK face transplant software.

MirnaMinkoff

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
LOL. Even when Jodee attempts to be truthful, she lies.

That's not a plastic surgeon behind her looks - it's photoshop and filters.

E: ninja'd by @MirnaMinkoff
The fact that she thinks anyone believes that absurd looking CGI filter abomination looks anything like her (or any human) is hilarious.

Since there are photos and videos showing her fat ugly mug I guess she thinks claiming she’s spent thousands on injections and cosmetic procedures will some how explain the abyss between actual known photos of herself and the CGI avatar absurdity.

Also pretending she has the money for such things is a typical pathetic Jodee flex. A very specific, very sad RVFHoPGSE (Real Visa Fraud Housewife of Punjabi Gas Station Employee) flex moment. Jodee, of trial and free sample size skin care regimes, spends thousands for Botox and juvederm every month to keep fat face as immobile as her fat ass.

Last edited:

Ceaseless Discharge

Your jenkem plug
kiwifarms.net
1603731356894.png

Has Jodee divulged the lore regarding this nasty jagged forehead scar? I can't recall. Even if she did, it's probably a lie, so I'll just fill in the blanks myself.

Cracked over the head on a Black Friday gone by while attempting to snag one of those Wal-Mart flat screens. The perpetrator? A true and honest Latina.

Anyway, it truly warms my heart to see that she hasn't forgotten about us. :feels:

Fidgeting Gemini

kiwifarms.net
Funny thing. She also used her Adderall as an excuse for giving her acne. It was first PCOS and now this? Which one is it Jodee?

View attachment 1687511
I imagine it can don't get me wrong but... she's as delusional a GF to someone who already waved a red-flag at her about wanting her out of the discord as she is with Dr Fugo, (or does she mean Dr Photoshop)? I think in Jodee's case, she probably doesn't stay on top of hygiene as much as she should. How's Dahmer doing these days?

Fashy_Fausta

kiwifarms.net

Has Jodee divulged the lore regarding this nasty jagged forehead scar? I can't recall. Even if she did, it's probably a lie, so I'll just fill in the blanks myself.

Cracked over the head on a Black Friday gone by while attempting to snag one of those Wal-Mart flat screens. The perpetrator? A true and honest Latina.

Anyway, it truly warms my heart to see that she hasn't forgotten about us. :feels:
My guess is that she might have been used as a punching bag at some point in her life. She is so unlikable that someone had to have taken a crack at her lying, gelatinous face. She has the charm of a pinata except she doesn't explode with candy, just the tears of diddled children

MirnaMinkoff

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Looks like the classic not wearing a seat belt, driving fast and stupid while high as balls or angry and cracking a windshield with her big ass five head.

I could easily see a few kids in the backseat while Jodee and boyfriend fighting up front until the crash and smack.

Or just as likely the mirror shattered as she was gazing at it and a shard went into her five head.

MirnaMinkoff

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
iirc she’s claimed her forehead scar is from surgery.
Surgery for stitching up a huge ugly gash? No surgery would leave a giant crooked purple gash across a forehead like that. Surgeons are a lot tidier than that, but broken glass and jagged edges aren’t.

The fact she hasn’t tried to milk some drama out of the scar must mean she doesn’t want anyone digging up the details. OR the fact every CGI avatar photo filters out every pore and zit, nevermind a giant purple scar, so she’d actually have to show an unfiltered photo of herself to showcase the scar to try and milk some pity and attention out of it.