Trainwreck Jodee Norene Kalra/Everroad/Gust/Burns / Royal Black / RoyallyYoursRB / ChillinWithRB / Jyoti Kaur Rodriguez-Kalra / Jyoti Aishani Kalra - Exiled Onision/Aaron Carter Orbiter; Confirmed Pedochaser and Convicted Felon Who Lost Custody of Her Kids; Fat White Chick Catfishing as a Mixed Desi/Hispanic Woman Online; Socks, Simps, and Botted Followers Abound

Jodee is ...?

• A True & Honest Desi/Hispanic Woman

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Sand Nigger Rachel Dolezal

Votes: 25 8.9%
  • White Trash Susan Schofield

Votes: 25 8.9%
  • Fat and no one will have sex with her

Votes: 181 64.4%
  • Misty Ray Henry's Long Lost Sister

Votes: 19 6.8%
  • Mama June, but exponentially worse.

Votes: 29 10.3%

• Total voters

Sketch

Lvl 9001 shit poster
kiwifarms.net
Check out page 43 ;) You’ll thank me later. But seriously, I take a break from updating the thread and your fat ass decides to return at long last? Lmao you really do love us Jodee. You honestly can’t live a single day without attention.

—————-

My god your editing is shit.
View attachment 1687051

Let me guess, you’re going to brag about this for only today and never do it after that? Most likely no one is going to watch your investigation on Bill Pulte. You are just doing it because this rich guy didn’t give a damn about your bank problems.
View attachment 1687052

Someone get her a "graphic design is my passion" award.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Of course she has 0 friends. She is the epitome of white trash. @Greg’s Delusional GF has the hair, weight, and capris with skate shoes (as seen in previous posts).It’s like white trash uniform. People who have money don’t spend it on gross XXL leggings or polyester bedding. Jesus.

Not to mention, real people listen to their kids if they are being abused or hurt in some way. Give me my hats, cause this went from laughing to MOTI.

and what fucking adult in 2020 doesn’t have access to a computer? What a rich girl, wanting a MacBook Air.

White trash like Jodee, that’s what type of adult. Since she ditched her kids she doesn’t even get to steal her their free school tablet to use to role play on twitter like most trashy moms.

Philanthropist Jodee’s most expensive, and probably only, piece of technology is her phone. Anil and assorted hairy roommates probably don’t let her touch their PS4.

It’s funny that Jodee doesn’t realize admitting she doesn’t own a laptop also means she isn’t an IG influencer. Any serious IG “influencers” run their accounts from computers. All the necessary features for editing, content scheduling, ad promotion, etc.. are only available on the desktop platform. Nobody runs a serious IG account tapping on a fucking mobile phone.

Pippeyy

kiwifarms.net
White trash like Jodee, that’s what type of adult. Since she ditched her kids she doesn’t even get to steal her their free school tablet to use to role play on twitter like most trashy moms.

Philanthropist Jodee’s most expensive, and probably only, piece of technology is her phone. Anil and assorted hairy roommates probably don’t let her touch their PS4.

It’s funny that Jodee doesn’t realize admitting she doesn’t own a laptop also means she isn’t an IG influencer. Any serious IG “influencers” run their accounts from computers. All the necessary features for editing, content scheduling, ad promotion, etc.. are only available on the desktop platform. Nobody runs a serious IG account tapping on a fucking mobile phone.
And the phone she has is shitty as fuck. Her pictures are always absolute garbage. She isn’t using the latest iPhone, or equivalent, to take her pics. If she was honest about being poor as fuck she could get a real, albeit small, following. She could harvest a “hashtag relatable” account but that would require her to refrain from being a pathologically lying garbage cunt.

Anne Hyroe

I panicked and ate hand sanitizer.
kiwifarms.net
I love how her twitter profile pictures look nothing like the real Jodee. She looks like a fat Romanian, should of gone with gypsy larping instead of pretending to be an Indian.

I know I’m sperging but I don’t care. Roma people descended from northern India so can legitimately claim to be more Desi than Jodee, who can only claim to have a “little Indian” in her when she’s shagging Anil.

IbnTaymiyyah

Grand Mufti of Weaponised Autism
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And the phone she has is shitty as fuck. Her pictures are always absolute garbage. She isn’t using the latest iPhone, or equivalent, to take her pics. If she was honest about being poor as fuck she could get a real, albeit small, following. She could harvest a “hashtag relatable” account but that would require her to refrain from being a pathologically lying garbage cunt.

You give Jodee too much credit. It's never enough for Jodee to have "relatable" experiences. She wants the entire world to know of her gaping inferiority complex (albeit unintentionally). She needs to be special, or else her entire "life" will fall down under the weight of her own fuckups. From her cyclic vomiting episodes to the CashApp "blessings," she wants all of her followers to know she's one of a kind.

IbnTaymiyyah

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sorry for the double post, but @Justamom has been verified! On the subject of her authenticity, I'd like to say the following for the few sceptics that may or may not exist following these developments:

@Pina Colda 88, @heathcliff, and I have been talking to her for a little while and we have absolutely no reason to doubt her authenticity. Her written voice is noticeably different in comparison to the samples that Jodee consistently provides us and more to the point, @Justamom has been critical in providing us insight into the stuff we've been speculating on before. More to the point: even before she got verified, her primary concern in all of her posts has to do with her family's safety rather than self-preservation. That's a stark contrast to anything that Jodee has ever said in her brief time here on the Farms. Now that she's been verified, I hope that the initial hostility toward her dissipates so that we can continue doing what we love: making fun of White Trash Susan Schofield.

Out of respect for her wishes, I deleted the family photo of Jodee, Ronald, and the children from the OP. Technically speaking, it never came from Jodee directly and instead came from an abandoned social media profile belonging to Ron himself (who is currently behind bars). While everything that was archived will still exist, at least it's no longer transcribed into the post (I believe @Pina Colda 88 also scrubbed some photos of Angelica from some of the stuff they posted as well). I'll also refrain from sharing the details of our conversations unless @Justamom is comfortable discussing it up-front with everyone else.

Whether she'll be a regular poster here or if she'll just opt to lurk is to be determined, but at least Ride (or another admin; don't know whodunit) allayed our concerns about her being another sock.

PotatoSalad4711

Even smiling makes my face ache
kiwifarms.net
Sorry for the double post, but @Justamom has been verified! On the subject of her authenticity, I'd like to say the following for the few sceptics that may or may not exist following these developments:

@Pina Colda 88, @heathcliff, and I have been talking to her for a little while and we have absolutely no reason to doubt her authenticity. Her written voice is noticeably different in comparison to the samples that Jodee consistently provides us and more to the point, @Justamom has been critical in providing us insight into the stuff we've been speculating on before. More to the point: even before she got verified, her primary concern in all of her posts has to do with her family's safety rather than self-preservation. That's a stark contrast to anything that Jodee has ever said in her brief time here on the Farms. Now that she's been verified, I hope that the initial hostility toward her dissipates so that we can continue doing what we love: making fun of White Trash Susan Schofield.

Out of respect for her wishes, I deleted the family photo of Jodee, Ronald, and the children from the OP. Technically speaking, it never came from Jodee directly and instead came from an abandoned social media profile belonging to Ron himself (who is currently behind bars). While everything that was archived will still exist, at least it's no longer transcribed into the post (I believe @Pina Colda 88 also scrubbed some photos of Angelica from some of the stuff they posted as well). I'll also refrain from sharing the details of our conversations unless @Justamom is comfortable discussing it up-front with everyone else.

Whether she'll be a regular poster here or if she'll just opt to lurk is to be determined, but at least Ride (or another admin; don't know whodunit) allayed our concerns about her being another sock.
That’s actually good to hear. I’m glad she’s legit and does care about her family.

@Justamom do you have any tales of white trashery of Jodee's to share?
Yes, anything about Jodee’s antics would be appreciated, @Justamom.

Pippeyy

kiwifarms.net

At least SOMEONE in that poor child’s life cares about protecting her @Justamom

Orc Girls Make Due

Will likely suck your dick, Resident Schizo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I had suspicions it was truly not Jodee when like said, she put her family first.

Jodee is the typical narcissistic mother. They feel they can do no wrong because they in themselves are perfection personified. They give pieces of themselves to do what would the bare minimum for having a child. Anyone who has a child knows they must eat, be clothed, and be cared for.

What Jodee did was disgusting and appalling to any onlooker but from her, she took absolute bullets for her child by admitting she messed up as a mother.

Pina Colda 88

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Justamom do you have any tales of white trashery of Jodee's to share?
That’s actually good to hear. I’m glad she’s legit and does care about her family.

Yes, anything about Jodee’s antics would be appreciated, @Justamom.

@Justamom is a bit shy so I’ll answer on her behalf by copying and pasting what she said

Her Answer:
You can tell them. Jodee doesn't have her mothers YouTube info like she says. And my kid doesn't talk to her nor the chomo. And Eric has 1 bio kid. None from a random fling.

So if you like, please be specific with your questions lol.

Orc Girls Make Due

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Justamom I'm gonna PL just a little. But I know your daughter's pain.

I'm just gonna say this. Be good to her. Keep doing what you're doing. Fight for her when she can't speak up, be the mother she lacked before. If nothing else the pay back of having someone there who truly trusts and cares about you in 40 years and it's your time to go will be worth it. But for now, you've got a friend to make, a daughter to make bonds with and you get to be a strong figure for when she goes through the bumps of life and doesnt know who to turn to.

She's blessed she has someone who loves her as much as you do to come to this corner of the internet and make sure her privacy is and was respected. Continue to care and love as you do, and love and care will circle back.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Justamom is a bit shy so I’ll answer on her behalf by copying and pasting what she said

Her Answer:

So if you like, please be specific with your questions lol.
I have no idea what that answer is supposed to mean or what she’s answering.

“Jodee doesn’t have her mother’s YT info” huh?

Is Eric is the first (non-pedo) husband or the pedo one? What does it mean he only has one bio-kid?

Sorry I couldn’t figure out what that quote was supposed to be answering or what is being conveyed. I think some important context got snipped or something.

Pina Colda 88

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Is Eric is the first (non-pedo) husband or the pedo one? What does it mean he only has one bio-kid?

Sorry I couldn’t figure out what that quote was supposed to be answering or what is being conveyed. I think some important context got snipped or something.

I think she meant that Jodee doesn’t have her daughter’s YouTube information. She also meant that Angelica is the only biological kid from Eric. Ronald had two daughters and there’s a son that Jodee has no idea who the father is.

Justamom

kiwifarms.net
I will continue to watch, and print for my court records. I do not know Jodee. I simply keep tabs on potential threats to my kids for this exact reason.
I've not got info on her, furthermore she isnt part of my life. I dont speak to her. And only met her 1 time. I spoke on subjects about my family and clearing my family's name. She isnt my family and not my concern. . Stay blessed and thanks again for taking the children's photos down. <3 I will watch silently and with reaction buttons..but I honestly am done with replying. This form isnt about my family so no reason for me to upset my self over it. :)

Puta Bruja

Plightcel
kiwifarms.net
Thank you so much for confirming what we all already suspected that once again this psychopath is completely full of shit and constantly lying! Especially when she claims to be in communication with her children.
Hey Jodie! Stop calling her daughter "bean" she is not your fucking child anymore and you do not get to make up pet names for other peoples children it's fucking creepy. Stop larping motherhood. You will NEVER be a mother ever again! Thank God.

Orc Girls Make Due

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thank you so much for confirming what we all already suspected that once again this psychopath is completely full of shit and constantly lying! Especially when she claims to be in communication with her children.
Hey Jodie! Stop calling her daughter "bean" she is not your fucking child anymore and you do not get to make up pet names for other peoples children it's fucking creepy. Stop larping motherhood. You will NEVER be a mother ever again! Thank God.
I liked it better when Jodee the narcissistic larped her womb was barren. Not this fake mother bs.

IbnTaymiyyah

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

If I'm not mistaken, she was talking about how in one of Jodee's tripod pages, she mentioned Eric knocking up another girl at camp like 15-20 years ago. Even in the past, Jodee seems to do nothing but lie.

On the subject of some of the stuff that @Justamom and I have discussed (with permission, ofc):

1) Jodee is completely uninvolved in Angelica's life.

As fate would have it, Jodee genuinely is all talk and no walk. If I'm not mistaken, Jodee consistently missed her visitation days to a point where they decided "fuck it, Jodee doesn't care enough." Also, those "care packages" were a complete lie. Here's evidence of Jodee causing a huge ruckus.

1603842408136.png
1603842443927.png

I guess that super expensive care package got lost in the mail, didn't it? That's, of course, assuming that Jodee has any bite to her bark. Spoilers: she doesn't.

2) She came across this thread by pure happenstance.

I can't recall the exact sequence of events that led to her discovering the thread, but the short of it is that Eric had a nightmare involving Jodee or Angelica (forgot which one), DJ went to go look up both Ronald and Jodee to make sure that they were as far away as physically possible from her family, this thread showed up at the top of her Google search results, and she just went down the rabbithole learning more and more fucked up shit in the process. The rest is self-evident. On the subject of Eric's reaction to the story, he finds it hilarious that this thread exists because it saves him the job of bashing his shithead ex-wife. Glad we could help you, with that one buddy!

3) She doesn't know Jodee particularly well.

This is perhaps the most disappointing, but it's also a blessing in disguise. They only had one interaction IRL during their battle for custody, and it wasn't necessarily a pleasant one. Not surprising, to say the least. DJ's knowledge of Jodee stems primarily from secondhand accounts, so she's not the best person to ask what Jodee is actually like. With that said, DJ's had her fill with Jodee's shenanigans considering how many times she's had to report abandoned social media accounts with photos or posts involving Angelica (I'm not 100% sure if this is exactly what happened; I'm skimming through Discord and KF conversations simultaneously; will correct later if needed).

4) Shelley Burns isn't necessarily a saint, but she's a metric fuckton better than Jodee's depictions.

I've always leaned toward giving Shelley and Jerry the benefit of the doubt, considering how she was the one who filed guardianship petitions against her pedochasing daughters in the first place. As it would happen, Shelley Burns is far from the monster that Jodee paints her out to be. In fact, Shelley was the one who called CPS on Jodee and sparked the whole rape investigation! While that's not my story to tell, I will say this: despite Shelley's best intentions, she made it quite difficult for Eric and DJ to get custody of Angelica at the time. I'm not 100% sure of what the specifics were in that situation because again, not my story to tell. However, it still goes without mentioning that Jodee had to get her exceptional genes from somewhere.