Trainwreck Jodee Norene Kalra/Everroad/Gust/Burns / Royal Black / RoyallyYoursRB / ChillinWithRB / Jyoti Kaur Rodriguez-Kalra / Jyoti Aishani Kalra - Exiled Onision/Aaron Carter Orbiter; Confirmed Pedochaser and Convicted Felon Who Lost Custody of Her Kids; Fat White Chick Catfishing as a Mixed Desi/Hispanic Woman Online; Socks, Simps, and Botted Followers Abound

Jodee is ...?

• A True & Honest Desi/Hispanic Woman

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Sand Nigger Rachel Dolezal

Votes: 25 8.9%
  • White Trash Susan Schofield

Votes: 25 8.9%
  • Fat and no one will have sex with her

Votes: 181 64.4%
  • Misty Ray Henry's Long Lost Sister

Votes: 19 6.8%
  • Mama June, but exponentially worse.

Votes: 29 10.3%

• Total voters

metroid_fetish

Your fetish is vanilla.
kiwifarms.net
And that’s the last time I’m answering that question.
No, it's not. Because of your below freezing IQ causing you to make yourself known here, that's the only question anyone is ever going to ask you for the rest of your life. Every person that Googles you is going to be asking that question. Every job interview you don't get is because they asked that question. Why you let your child be molested is the only thing anyone is ever going to wonder about you. Forever.

Pippeyy

kiwifarms.net
In all honesty I believed her. I just didn’t know what resources were available to me. I’d never been thru something like this. I didn’t want my kids homeless. And that’s the last time I’m answering that question.
The police would have given you the info for resources. Stop trying to lie your way out of this. You didn’t believe her when she was being raped. You have said this multiple times. Trying to lie your way out of responsibility shows exactly how much of a cunt you are. Well done.

Royal Black

Living Life. Maybe Others Should Do The Same💜
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
No, it's not. Because of your below freezing IQ causing you to make yourself known here, that's the only question anyone is ever going to ask you for the rest of your life. Every person that Googles you is going to be asking that question. Every job interview you don't get is because they asked that question. Why you let your child be molested is the only thing anyone is ever going to wonder about you. Forever.
Good thing I’m my own employer

The police would have given you the info for resources. Stop trying to lie your way out of this. You didn’t believe her when she was being raped. You have said this multiple times. Trying to lie your way out of responsibility shows exactly how much of a cunt you are. Well done.
I never said I didn’t take responsibility.

Royal Black

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Hey, if my child told me she was raped, I'd be on the phone with 911 before she even finished the sentence.

You did nothing and you're extra guilty for your lack of action.

Personally, you did nothing cause you didn't believe her.
And that’s your opinion.

Lol you don't do shit.
And that’s your ill informed opinion.

Water-T

A pajeet married me for a green card
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No, not wanting my kids homeless when I have no job takes a second. Be real here Bitch. Don’t get my blood pressure raised again. I’m being fuckin monitored. 😒
"It's ok, kids. Your innocence was stolen forever but at least you have a roof over your heads!" is the bestest defense ever, Jowly.

You cared more about having a place to stay than your own kids' welfare, you negligent cunt.

Orc Girls Make Due

Will likely suck your dick, Resident Schizo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In all honesty I believed her. I just didn’t know what resources were available to me. I’d never been thru something like this. I didn’t want my kids homeless. And that’s the last time I’m answering that question.
The same way any narc mother takes accountability when they fuck up. They dodge the hot water or try to let it roll off them like a duck. But here's the thing Jodee.

I know you. And in your head you've got a little voice screaming 24/7 you're a horrible monster so you conflate yourself with all this fakeness, make an army of simps with money you honestly don't have to throw around and then you think maybe you can quiet that little voice in the back of your head just a little that you let the one person who actually loved and trusted you purely get hurt and destroyed because you were too pathetic to a single. Fucking. Thing.

No, it's all fake. All of it. You're fake, your simp army is fake. But what isnt fake is your failures and the fact you can't cope and live with it, you ugly harpy.

You fucked up.

And you can't bare you can't fix it with the same fakeness you give simps, and even worse we are a bunch of people who see right through it.

🤷‍♀️

Royal Black

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Rather them be homeless than sexually assaulted.....

Don't have kids you can't afford. You should have called 911 and let them take them immediately.
I’m having another child whether you lot like it or not. This time, I know better. I know what to do in cases such as this now. Deuces. Enjoy seeing my success and selfies in the courtroom with your almighty Daryl LeeAnn.

Royal Black

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
The same way any narc mother takes accountability when they fuck up. They dodge the hot water or try to let it roll off them like a duck. But here's the thing Jodee.

I know you. And in your head you've got a little voice screaming 24/7 you're a horrible monster so you conflate yourself with all this fakeness, make an army of simps with money you honestly don't have to throw around and then you think maybe you can quiet that little voice in the back of your head just a little that you let the one person who actually loved and trusted you purely get hurt and destroyed because you were too pathetic to a single. Fucking. Thing.

No, it's all fake. All of it. You're fake, your simp army is fake. But what isnt fake is your failures and the fact you can't cope and live with it, you ugly harpy.

You fucked up.

And you can't bare you can't fix it with the same fakeness you give simps, and even worse we are a bunch of people who see right through it.

🤷‍♀️
You think you know me, but you don’t. Bye

Pippeyy

kiwifarms.net
I never said I didn’t take responsibility.
Lying about believing her from the beginning is not taking responsibility. Taking responsibility would be to own the TRUTH. Remember that thing? The thing you avoid at all costs?

You are literally worthless. If you died tomorrow no one would miss you. They’d take your ashes and flush them down the toilet. You don’t work and you don’t contribute to society. You leech off everyone around you and feel good about that. You make up a world to pretend to live in to numb this reality. Your children will never be what they could have been because they lost the mom lottery. KYS.

Royal Black

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Didn't realize sperging on twitter to less than 2,000 followers was a full-time job now. Good to know!

Hey also where in India are you from again? And what are all 6 of the languages you speak?
That’s not my job. You’ll never know my job. You don’t know my actual first and middle name and the LLC I own is listed under said name.

Lying about believing her from the beginning is not taking responsibility. Taking responsibility would be to own the TRUTH. Remember that thing? The thing you avoid at all costs?

You are literally worthless. If you died tomorrow no one would miss you. They’d take your ashes and flush them down the toilet. You don’t work and you don’t contribute to society. You leech off everyone around you and feel good about that. You make up a world to pretend to live in to numb this reality. Your children will never be what they could have been because they lost the mom lottery. KYS.
Why don’t you take your own advice? Cops being called right this second. You won’t be hearing from me anymore.

Water-T

A pajeet married me for a green card
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I’m having another child whether you lot like it or not. This time, I know better. I know what to do in cases such as this now. Deuces. Enjoy seeing my success and selfies in the courtroom with your almighty Daryl LeeAnn.
A woman recovering from both liver AND cervix cancer AND Covid AND an incompetent cervix AND needs to go to the hospital with elevated blood pressure merely from conversing on here is obviously a great candidate for IVF, which costs around $12,000 a pop on average, not counting the $5,000 in fertility medications.

Jaded Optimist

Me Love You Long Time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It'll just be like every other grand thing you claim to be doing...nonexistent. hell, you aren't even capable of having an cat and have to lie about that. No one here believes you, and no one should.

Last edited: