Trainwreck Jodee Norene Kalra/Everroad/Gust/Burns / Royal Black / RoyallyYoursRB / ChillinWithRB / Jyoti Kaur Rodriguez-Kalra / Jyoti Aishani Kalra - Exiled Onision/Aaron Carter Orbiter; Confirmed Pedochaser and Convicted Felon Who Lost Custody of Her Kids; Fat White Chick Catfishing as a Mixed Desi/Hispanic Woman Online; Socks, Simps, and Botted Followers Abound

Jodee is ...?

• A True & Honest Desi/Hispanic Woman

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Sand Nigger Rachel Dolezal

Votes: 25 8.9%
  • White Trash Susan Schofield

Votes: 25 8.9%
  • Fat and no one will have sex with her

Votes: 181 64.4%
  • Misty Ray Henry's Long Lost Sister

Votes: 19 6.8%
  • Mama June, but exponentially worse.

Votes: 29 10.3%

• Total voters

IbnTaymiyyah

Grand Mufti of Weaponised Autism
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Holy fuck, did she actually call the police and file a report against this thread? Someone FOI that shit, I want to see their side comments!

You give Jodee too much credit. She just posted her ham fist wearing a hospital cuff, How the fuck is she gonna call the police on a fucking internet thread? She's pulled the 911 card way the fuck back in August and we all know what came of it: jack fucking shit. Even if she did call 911, they'll just politely tell her to fuck off.

Orc Girls Make Due

Will likely suck your dick, Resident Schizo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You give Jodee too much credit. She just posted her ham fist wearing a hospital cuff, How the fuck is she gonna call the police on a fucking internet thread? She's pulled the 911 card way the fuck back in August and we all know what came of it: jack fucking shit. Even if she did call 911, they'll just politely tell her to fuck off.
sigh I know. You don't gotta crush my dreams like that.

If she can't even call the cops for her own daughter being raped, how can she call the cops on some mean internet bullies? :(

Kaiser Aura

Justice Rains Supreme
kiwifarms.net
I'm still trying to process the shock caused by an Onision orbiter generating more content than Onision himself, especially in such a short span of time. It's only been like 72 hours and this thread expanded 30 pages.
It's so entertaining. I'm happy I was here for the most recent milking. She can't help herself and can only ignore this thread for so long. Then she gets in an arrogant mood and thinks she can defend herself. Not long after, she gets nuked with questions about her contradictions and can't keep up. She resorts to schoolyard insults and flat out ignores the real questions, it's glorious.

One of our more dedicated Kiwis should draw up the Jodee cycle. Make sure the last phase is calling the police.

Pippeyy

kiwifarms.net
I have some Jodee IG insanity for those who don’t want to go through all her bullshit posts.

What fascinates me most is the background of her terrible pictures. She claims to be so fucking rich but lives in something a college kid would trash. Her car is even worse.
A16137C7-6DB7-4FB4-AF67-5CC4EB4DB3ED.jpeg
C83D22D4-0BB4-43A7-BA5F-A45C7F6D1802.jpeg
More fake cancer bullshit with bonus shit house peek.
D03B739D-82D1-4674-993D-5639EBC2ED11.jpeg
6D7BE1EE-F78C-44AB-ABC6-45B54DD549A3.jpeg
What luxury!

668492AE-A79F-4E8D-8635-83D5EE169EF6.jpeg
She was Harley K for a few months of 2018.
E49F2560-1620-4854-8294-C70486730341.jpeg
She looks 24, guys. Holy shit the delusions.
2AD4953E-0426-4C21-9179-2C1C9A078AEB.jpeg
Not like other girls
59DAF660-5E07-4FC5-9F91-6A140A3C61CC.jpeg
Her husband won’t let her buy peasant products from the drug store. Only luxury for Jodee. See, she isn’t at fault for her spending! Her husband forced her!
04892109-4C90-41C4-988F-35FF0907A702.jpeg
A true gas station night shift manager present.
374B6334-E03B-4033-B9BD-CBA209838056.jpeg
This ring is one of the most obvious fakes I’ve seen. It looks like it was advertised on Facebook as a replica celebrity ring.
400CD9E8-D7CE-4749-AA1C-FE3496F91CF6.jpeg
Funny how neither pair have ever been seen on her.....
78D384FE-1E53-4B2A-9E0D-C22056BBF42C.jpeg
Thought she didn’t have a laptop? I guess if my laptop cost $200 from Walmart I’d lie about it too.
B701B790-EE26-413C-A7EB-98673710BF2B.jpeg
She’s absolute shit at applying makeup. That eyeliner looks like a kid drew it on and she looks exactly like the alien she’s holding.

F770448C-B738-4B3C-9C38-7665150ED685.jpeg
We’ll never get her totally real LLC info!

Last edited:

Pina Colda 88

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
374B6334-E03B-4033-B9BD-CBA209838056.jpeg
This ring is one of the most obvious fakes I’ve seen. It looks like it was advertised on Facebook as a replica celebrity ring.
If that was one of her old rings then damn!!! She really did become fucking obese. “I lost 40 pounds” Yet you still buy a 2XL, you deathfat. Holy fuck, @Royal Black! You sure did let yourself go.

Royal Black

Living Life. Maybe Others Should Do The Same💜
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Here. Last post. WITH proof from the baby thief’s husband at the time. Confrontation included with DJ

post all the pics at the old house that you want to. You have posted nothing new.
BADEDA56-F96D-4264-B456-AFE1B7580276.png0DE9DCA9-8652-4B0B-93AC-3B2361DBE583.jpeg76018B9E-ED5C-459E-95AA-C091E6A8A7E7.jpeg

I have some Jodee IG insanity for those who don’t want to go through all her bullshit posts.

What fascinates me most is the background of her terrible pictures. She claims to be so fucking rich but lives in something a college kid would trash. Her car is even worse.
View attachment 1693481
View attachment 1693484
View attachment 1693485
View attachment 1693488
What luxury!

View attachment 1693487
View attachment 1693489
View attachment 1693486
Not like other girls
View attachment 1693483
Her husband won’t let her buy peasant products from the drug store. Only luxury for Jodee. See, she isn’t at fault for her spending! Her husband forced her!
View attachment 1693482
View attachment 1693474
View attachment 1693473
View attachment 1693476
Thought she didn’t have a laptop? I guess if my laptop cost $200 from Walmart I’d lie about it too.
View attachment 1693479
She’s absolute shit at applying makeup. That eyeliner looks like a kid drew it on and she looks exactly like the alien she’s holding.

View attachment 1693480
I’m wearing those earrings right this second actually lol. Smh.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1693481
View attachment 1693484
View attachment 1693485
View attachment 1693488
What luxury!

View attachment 1693487
View attachment 1693489
View attachment 1693486
Not like other girls
View attachment 1693483
View attachment 1693482
View attachment 1693474
View attachment 1693473
View attachment 1693476
View attachment 1693479

View attachment 1693480

It’s so strange that a supposed MUA or make-up junkie never actually posts photos of herself wearing all this fancy make-up. Almost every photo of her uses a shitty make-up filter and stickers to hide behind.

I thought the whole point of the make-up junkie stuff was to show off how well you apply make-up, not cheap gimmicky filters.

I love the $20 CZ garbage engagement ring. I can't decide if Anil just found it laying the parking lot at the gas station and brought it home to her or if she actually ordered it and was really that clueless about her ring size. She can't even get that ring past the cuticle on her sausage finger.

I guess Jodee doesn't know you don't "ship" an expensive diamond ring to be resized, a local jeweler will resize any gold ring in-house. There are more than three jewelers in here home of Montgomery, NY that resize real gold jewelry. You can not however get a cheap ass silver plated CZ ring resized, she'd have to send the dinky ring back to the chinese manufacturer so that they could just send another one. There is no way to resize that garbage jewelry and no one would bother to try either. (Increasing the size of a real gold band would cost far more than her tacky ring.)

Here. Last post. WITH proof from the baby thief’s husband at the time. Confrontation included with DJ

post all the pics at the old house that you want to. You have posted nothing new.
What on earth do you think ranting at some poor dude on FB messenger proved. That is all you sending a barage of texts and his entire and only response to your crazy ass is "I'm sorry?" How does one confused reply to your crazy prove anything? There is zero proof of anything there except that you are manic psycho. Congrats.

YourmomsellsAvon

kiwifarms.net
No one cares Jodee. Your kids got taken away for a reason, and the reason is that you are a negligent cunt who is more worried about the dick she takes, than her own children.

Let;s say, you are a medical miracle and you have another baby. Do you honestly believe you will get to raise that child? CPS will snatch that baby away before you even deliver the after birth, because you are such a horrible mother.
Girl, you need to reflect on yourself.

Also, please answer the question. Are you an Indiarican born in India?

Royal Black

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
It’s so strange that a supposed MUA or make-up junkie never actually posts photos of herself wearing all this fancy make-up. Almost every photo of her uses a shitty make-up filter and stickers to hide behind.

I thought the whole point of the make-up junkie stuff was to show off how well you apply make-up, not cheap gimmicky filters.

I love the $20 CZ garbage engagement ring. I can't decide if Anil just found it laying the parking lot at the gas station and brought it home to her or if she actually ordered it and was really that clueless about her ring size. She can't even get that ring past the cuticle on her sausage finger.

I guess Jodee doesn't know you don't "ship" an expensive diamond ring to be resized, a local jeweler will resize any gold ring in-house. There are more than three jewelers in here home of Montgomery, NY that resize real gold jewelry. You can not however get a cheap ass silver plated CZ ring resized, she'd have to send the dinky ring back to the chinese manufacturer so that they could just send another one. There is no way to resize that garbage jewelry and no one would bother to try either. (Increasing the size of a real gold band would cost far more than her tacky ring.)

What on earth do you think ranting at some poor dude on FB messenger proved. That is all you sending a barage of texts and his entire and only response to your crazy ass is "I'm sorry?" How does one confused reply to your crazy prove anything? There is zero proof of anything there except that you are manic psycho. Congrats.
All he will say is I’m sorry. He and I have spoken about it before and all he would say is I’m sorry. Also fuck you and your “garbage” statement. You know nothing.

fvckm3

have you taken your b12?
kiwifarms.net
jodee bitching.jpg

Jodee bitching about how she has covid and is so sick she's having great difficulty breathing.
Yet, here she is, recording herself driving and blasting her dumb music.
Notice how her hand is not shaking as typical of someone who would be very sick or gasping for air.
No coughing, No hacking, Nothing. Its because she's not sick.

Oh, and btw. You're not driving the mercedes that you claim you have.
It looks like the same dashboard of the car you had before even though you said you got rid of it.

An easy lie to pick apart.
🤷‍♀️

Last edited:

Royal Black

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
All he will say is I’m sorry. He and I have spoken about it before and all he would say is I’m sorry. Also fuck you and your “garbage” statement. You know nothing.
My husband didn’t pay $20 for my fuckin ring(s) btw. Smh. Be bitter elsewhere because you can’t get a man to buy you jewelry. Go eat your feelings bitch.

Pina Colda 88

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

You know DJ doesn’t give a shit right? Also what does this have to prove? You aren’t going to bring her to court nor do you have a lawyer. Quit being such a fucking circus act.

Fashy_Fausta

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1693723

Jodee bitching about how she has covid and is so sick she's having great difficulty breathing.
Yet, here she is, recording herself driving and blasting her dumb music.
Notice how her hand is not shaking as typical of someone who would be very sick or gasping for air.
No coughing, No hacking, Nothing. Its because she's not sick.

Oh, and btw. You're not driving the mercedes that you claim you have.
It looks like the same dashboard of the car you had before even though you said you got rid of it.

An easy lie to pick apart.
🤷‍♀️
How many times has she allegedly had covid this year?

Royal Black

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
You know DJ doesn’t give a shit right? Also what does this have to prove? You aren’t going to bring her to court nor do you have a lawyer. Quit being such a fucking circus act.
You don’t know that I don’t have a lawyer. What professional doesn’t have a lawyer? 🤔 Anil and I have 2 lawyers, actually. Just one for personal things. Enjoy being wrong.

I only know what you tell me. I guess that means your Intel is garbage.
No, you have others telling you bullshit. My intel isn’t “garbage”. Your comprehension is.

Anyway. That is my last post. I don’t care if DJ “doesn’t care”... She’s bout to care. Have a good one, y’all! Deuces.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My husband didn’t pay $20 for my fuckin ring(s) btw. Smh. Be bitter elsewhere because you can’t get a man to buy you jewelry. Go eat your feelings bitch.
HAHAHAA
I actually deleted one part of my post so I could let you respond first. I had originally included this in the first part.

The most telling thing about all of jyoteee punjabi kween's responses is her LACK of response to any questions about all the bullshit she's said about her race. Its obviously the lie she's the most ashamed of so she's just ignore it. But fuck yeah she'll whine about how boo hoo poor black queen got her kids taken away unfairly. I'm bored with that bit. Let's spin more lies about your heritage! What do you have to say, @Royal Black? Are you still claiming to be a proud indian-rican? Where's your mother from again? Your father?

I'm sure its somewhere in the thread but id love to hear it from you.
No, she’s never ashamed of the lies she tells, she is ashamed of being poor. Again and again the one thing she will get enraged about is if you point out she’s just poor white trash that buys cheap generic shit. Making people think she’s wealthy and consumes only expensive products is the most important thing in her sad existence.

She’s more upset with people pointing out her generic product purchases than her kids getting removed from her custody.

Thank you for confirming that being poor is your greatest shame, not abusing your kids or being a compulsive liar.

Even you aren't this stupid. It's obvious to anyone that his reply was "huh?" as in "I'm sorry, what the fuck are on on about" and then he ignores every other insane text from you because you are fucking nuts.

Also, you seemed really focused on your first and last kid but what about the other two you popped out and lost custody of? You never mention anything about those unfortunates. I guess there's no family you can harass about them so they aren't worth bothering about? One girls got the raped by your husband and the youngest "was STOLEN" lol but what about the other two, were they abused AND stolen or you just dropped them off somewhere and can't remember where?

Last edited: