Trainwreck Jodee Norene Kalra/Everroad/Gust/Burns / Royal Black / RoyallyYoursRB / ChillinWithRB / Jyoti Kaur Rodriguez-Kalra / Jyoti Aishani Kalra - Exiled Onision/Aaron Carter Orbiter; Confirmed Pedochaser and Convicted Felon Who Lost Custody of Her Kids; Fat White Chick Catfishing as a Mixed Desi/Hispanic Woman Online; Socks, Simps, and Botted Followers Abound

Jodee is ...?

• A True & Honest Desi/Hispanic Woman

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Sand Nigger Rachel Dolezal

Votes: 25 8.9%
  • White Trash Susan Schofield

Votes: 25 8.9%
  • Fat and no one will have sex with her

Votes: 181 64.4%
  • Misty Ray Henry's Long Lost Sister

Votes: 19 6.8%
  • Mama June, but exponentially worse.

Votes: 29 10.3%

• Total voters

fvckm3

have you taken your b12?
kiwifarms.net
You don’t know that I don’t have a lawyer. What professional doesn’t have a lawyer? 🤔 Anil and I have 2 lawyers, actually. Just one for personal things. Enjoy being wrong.
For a "professional" you have a lot of time on your hands. Seems like you dont do any actual work other then tweeting and going on rants on KF.
Enjoy being delusional you lazy jobless fuck.
Your lies are crystal clear and you ignoring it wont make that fact go away.

Does Anil know your sperging on the internet and bitching about him too?
So far you've claimed he's an alcoholic, is abusive, he's hit you and you've already divorced him. lol

fucktard,

Pina Colda 88

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You don’t know that I don’t have a lawyer. What professional doesn’t have a lawyer? 🤔 Anil and I have 2 lawyers, actually. Just one for personal things. Enjoy being wrong.
You don’t have lawyers fucktard. If you did then why haven’t you filed a lawsuit on kiwifarms yet lol??

—————

Hoe’s mad!

73E5E1F2-ABF0-4673-B614-CC5F016965F5.jpeg

HOES MAD!
94FBC07E-070E-4C3D-A7CE-EBB2CCF21B30.jpeg

:optimistic::optimistic::optimistic:
705C25B0-6D40-4CE1-B5FD-65113F652D72.jpeg

You’re retarded, Sophi.
029CF394-EB3E-4DC8-80CA-A991AD0A5470.jpeg

Last edited:

Orion Balls

This is Candy Cane calling Rusty Nails...
kiwifarms.net
You don’t have lawyers fucktard. If you did then why haven’t you filed a lawsuit on kiwifarms yet lol??

—————

Hoe’s mad!

View attachment 1693772

HOES MAD!
View attachment 1693781

View attachment 1693785

You’re retarded, Sophi.
View attachment 1693803
So far as I can tell, DJ basically only asked that the pictures with the kids be removed. Didn't have much to say about Jodee. No one does, because she's insignificant, and that pisses her off more than losing her children. Seethe, bitch.

Hellion

Person of Disinterest
kiwifarms.net
I never said that! Maybe I said that, but it's not what I actually meant! They aren't even telling the whole truth! Maybe quarter of a truth. Maybe half. Maybe 99%, it DOESN'T MATTER, okay? Anyway, here's this cropped screenshot with basically only my own word vomit to prove my point. What you do you mean, which point?

Anyone who was actually remorseful about their children's suffering wouldn't act like you. Paradoxically, considering your insane behaviour, you only care about how others perceive you, and your kids being taken from you puts a big ol' dent in that veneer. One you can't hide from, no matter how you try to spin it.

You couldn't keep up the façade in real life, so you had to pour all your energy into bullshitting online instead. Manufacturing persona after fucking ridiculous persona, all in the hopes that someone would give you a teeny, tiny slither of positive attention, no matter what it cost you. You already know that no one would actually ever like you if you were just being yourself, after all.

But now you have us Kiwis, continuously documenting all your lies online. The attention itself may temporarily give you some warm and fuzzies, but it will quickly fade when you realise: Nowhere is safe for you now. You can't wriggle away from the consequences in real life OR on the internet anymore.

No one believes your absurd lies, or your panicked, half-formed justifications for your shitty behaviour, Jodee. In fact, no one cares about you at all. The only person you've ever successfully fooled is yourself.

Last edited:

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

—————

Hoe’s mad!

View attachment 1693772

HOES MAD!
View attachment 1693781

View attachment 1693785
The wife literally said nothing about Jodee, every bit of our information comes from Jodee herself or public records, but the only way she can try to frame her rage is try and pick a Jerry Springer-style domestic white trash slap fight.

Luckily Jodee’s first husband seems to be a mature adult now and married a classy woman, so Jodee’s sad theatrics won’t get any response besides silence.

Jodee can’t engage with a forum full of truth, evidence of her BS and multiple people confronting her, so she runs to a narrative comfortable for her dumb white trash whore brain, the “bitch be running her mouth ‘bout me!!”

It is amusing that rather than using the classic “gonna beat a bitch’s ass” threat she makes hilarious “muh lawyer” threats. Maybe Jodee should put her big bucks towards replacing her broken wal-mart laptop and getting some jewelry that doesn’t turn her fingers green before heading down to legal aid.

Kaiser Aura

Justice Rains Supreme
kiwifarms.net
Here. Last post. WITH proof from the baby thief’s husband at the time. Confrontation included with DJ

post all the pics at the old house that you want to. You have posted nothing new.
What the fuck is this proof of? It's literally just you spamming someone with messages and getting no response. You need to shack up with your sister @DocHoliday1977

Also, this thread is chugging it's way along to one hundred pages in two short months and your fake ass lawyer has yet to appear.

Last edited:

Hellion

Person of Disinterest
kiwifarms.net
What the fuck is this proof of? It's literally just you spamming someone with messages and getting no response. You need to shack up with your sister @DocHoliday1977

Ah, don't do Pam dirty like that. I hope @DocHoliday1977 would hate the fact that Jodee let her daughter get repeatedly raped by her husband.

Jodee is much more similar to Misty Ray Henry. Horrible people who both thankfully had their children taken away. Misty's shit shack is just a few more years ahead of Jodee's.

Pippeyy

kiwifarms.net
My husband didn’t pay $20 for my fuckin ring(s) btw. Smh. Be bitter elsewhere because you can’t get a man to buy you jewelry. Go eat your feelings bitch.
Ah yes, someone who lives in a rundown piece of shit home and drives a 15-20 year old car, who can’t even own a cat is wearing $10,000 in diamond jewelry. As all poor white trash does. Never change, Jodee.

Edit: I love how mad this bitch is. She was calling the cyber police and never coming back mere hours ago. I can’t help but assume she tried to contact someone and they laughed in her face which only got under her skin more. She seems to have realized, indicated by the sheer volume of lawyer mentions, that she can’t do shit. The more she screams about something the more she is lying about it.

Last edited:

Conan the Cylon

Defeating the purpose
kiwifarms.net
Jodee, Jodee, Jodee.

Your "lawyer" will tell you that in order to make a case for libel, the information has to be false. All DJ told us was that Angelica wants nothing to do with you, and confirmed that she was touched by your chomo ex husband. Both of which are true. You confirmed for us yourself that she was molested first, by the way. Are you going to sick your lawyer on yourself?

You can't stand that some anonymous forum poster found all about the past you've been trying to bury and forget just to taunt you with because you were being a sped. Maybe you should reflect on that a bit. You talk tough shit but zed, rock, and pina found so much in such a short time and we've yet to hear a thing about a lawsuit. It seriously doesn't take this long to file. What has your lawyer been doing this whole time, fingering himself with the bags of money you threw at him?

Kaiser Aura

Justice Rains Supreme
kiwifarms.net
Ah, don't do Pam dirty like that. I hope @DocHoliday1977 would hate the fact that Jodee let her daughter get repeatedly raped by her husband.

Jodee is much more similar to Misty Ray Henry. Horrible people who both thankfully had their children taken away. Misty's shit shack is just a few more years ahead of Jodee's.
You're right. Guess I was comparing their schitzo tendencies but Pam is nowhere near as shitty as Jodee. My bad Pamela ❤. I wouldn't want you stuck in a room with this retard

Hey look, I found Jodee's totally real Mercedes

Screenshot_20201029-104339_(1).png
Screenshot_20201029-104329_(1).png

Edit: iM mY OwN eMpLoYeR
Screenshot_20201029-110827_(1).png

You're a taxi driver LARPing as a physics major

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My husband didn’t pay $20 for my fuckin ring(s) btw. Smh. Be bitter elsewhere because you can’t get a man to buy you jewelry. Go eat your feelings bitch.
I know he didn’t pay $20, he either found it in a parking lot or you paid $20 for it.

But sure people order “3 carat diamond rings” 3 sizes too small all the time. The elegant upscale jeweler you purchased it from just neglected to size your finger to sell you a super expensive ring. Lol.

You ordered it from Amazon and didn’t even know your ring size. Or Anil picked up some meth heads ring that she threw at her baby’s daddy when she dumped him during a fight at the gas station.

But please show us your super expensive resized engagement ring on your hand now. It seems to be missing in all your fat hand photos.

Hey look, I found Jodee's totally real Mercedes

View attachment 1693900
View attachment 1693901
I guess Anil brings key fobs and too small CZ rings he finds at the gas station home to Jodee. Classy.

$25 a month lawyers from LegalShield don't count, Jodee.
I definitely believe there is exactly one lawyer in Anil and Jodee’s life - an immigration attorney. Anil has absolutely spent x10 more on his immigration attorney than he ever will on cheap silver plated CZ jewelry, or anything else, for his “wife.”

There might be another lawyer, one for the divorce, in a few years. Though usually people without assets or kids don’t need an attorney for a divorce, so I’m sure Anil will just ghost and have her served with the decree so he can start the process of bringing a real wife from India over.

Last edited:

Vanilla Donut

Angry fried dough.
kiwifarms.net
Hoe’s mad!

You’re retarded, Sophi.
View attachment 1693803

Ah yes, how could we forget! She’s always 10 steps ahead of haters!
Even when they post first (which seems to be about roughly 100% of the time, lol) and surprise her, causing her to lose her absolute shit at us bunch of autists in the process. My oh my, what a few glorious days these have been.

All he will say is I’m sorry. He and I have spoken about it before and all he would say is I’m sorry. Also fuck you and your “garbage” statement. You know nothing.

I cast doubt on your statement that MirnaMinkoff knows nothing as you have repeatedly showed us, with some of us being those who may perhaps genuinely work in the cosmetic industry on a professional level far above your pay and knowledge grade, that it appears that you can’t tell your ass from your face when it comes to applying makeup? Don’t even get me started on your kbeauty knowledge with your whole “The Creme Shop is a very respectable Korean brand” tomfoolery. Should I give you a pass because you just so happened to purchase some shitty Sanrio collab product from Ulta instead of Amazon or wherever as if that makes it a completely different formula and much more respectable product...or some such? Do you ever go back and read what you type? Goodness me, woman. :story:

Anyway, I suggest you start looking into hanbang at your age if you’re genuinely interested in kbeauty beyond what you’d find at Walmart and Ulta. You’re around that ‘mature skin’ age now although honestly? I’m not sure even an OTT 20 step nightly routine will save you from whatever has caused your skin to look like it already does unfiltered at your age. Did you skip the very and extremely basic first rule of any skincare routine and fail to even wear sunscreen? Oh, and apologies if proper hanbang is a touch out of your price range as I believe you flipped your shit over not having access to just a couple of grand, or any money at all, for a few days which is highly indicative of you not even owning a single credit card..? How odd for an adult of such immense wealth! The rewards points are wonderful if you can stay on top of your payments but I have a feeling you know little of such things, either that or you’re just pretending to be retarded again by willingly withholding information from your “stans” so they’ll feel sorry for you and we’ll all continue to kNoW nOtHiNg.

Oh, and also simply because it annoys the shit out of me because gutter trash like you use it like a revolving door and I’ll take my hats for this post, but generally people use the Emergency Room for medical emergencies. Not colds where your oxygen levels are clearly still high enough that you can safely drive on top of still being in enough comfort to use not only your phone but social media. I know you live in a shitbag of a country with poor access to medical care and wanted your special snowflake hospital band but see a PCP, you wasteful cunt.