Trainwreck Jodee Norene Kalra/Everroad/Gust/Burns / Royal Black / RoyallyYoursRB / RoyalMoneyBagz / Jyoti Kaur Rodriguez-Kalra / Harleen Kalra - Excommunicated Onision Orbiter, Confirmed Pedochaser and Convicted Felon, White Trash Fatty LARPing Like a Mixed Desi/Hispanic Woman Online, Lost Custody of Her Kids, Socks and Botted Followers Abound

welcometotherock

Time to sound the trumpets of autistic jihad!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She lacks empathy for anything, even for her kids. Just about an hour and half ago, she decided to tweet this out of spite to the guy who called her out on her bullshit.

View attachment 1595952
View attachment 1595951
View attachment 1595949

Wow, Jodee. You really are a true “philanthropist”, huh?
#1 reason why Jodee's attempts at piss-poor SEO management fail every time? She's too fucking dense to bite her tongue. She always has to be in the right, she always has to get the last word, she always has to let the whole world know how much of a """good""" person she is. This is the level of cattiness I'd expect from a fucking teenage girl in high school, not a fucking grown ass woman in her mid 30s. Maybe that's why she LARPs like she still has anything to do in Angelica's life: because she's thinking that's the way a Gen Z teenager acts.

If I had to be completely honest here, I'm not completely apathetic to people who still cling to their teen years. There's definitely a whole plethora of experiences that simply cannot be recaptured, no matter how hard you try as an adult. However, there comes a point where you gotta take a step back and take a good, hard look at yourself in the mirror and come to terms with the fact that you're an adult and that there's so much more of your life ahead of you.

I don't doubt that Jodee's gonna live to a ripe, old age. If Bob and Barb Chandler managed to live well into their 80s before dying, it just proves that white trash is genetically predisposed to living long, miserable lives. That's Jodee's fate: she's gonna spend the rest of her life fishing for validation online because she completely and utterly fucked up any chances she had at IRL happiness. It's not like vocational training wasn't an option for her; every state across the country offers vocational services to convicted felons. If she really wanted to turn her life around, she could've easily joined a program like ACCESS-VR in NYS and found gainful employment with relative ease without making even more of a fool of herself. But no, she's above that because she has severe delusions of grandeur that always fail whenever someone points out the obvious.

I don't even mean to sound like some autistic illuminati faggot when I say this, but there's no denying that she'll never be able to escape the shadows of her horrible past be it on the internet or IRL.

Pina Colda 88

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I doubt she’ll last a minute playing with this.
DBEDAEA2-048C-4F0F-B4E3-B5306F03F4AE.jpeg

Yeah, no. Have you seen how fat your legs are??

19541610-CAD6-4930-B3FC-F85439CEFAE6.jpeg9D8D9B2E-7A7B-46CF-AE13-E54E04F61FA0.jpeg
1600129115158.jpeg

Jesus Christ lol. Welp that explains it. Looks like Jodee didn’t have the best childhood after all. Also, lol at the last tweet. Seems like you do take it to heart when people call you out on your dumb shit like that tweet you posted out hours ago.

BE75790C-8596-49B3-8292-8833E0CC1B40.jpeg
13169124-5173-440A-AB91-09DD005EF770.jpeg
F9698F49-5457-476E-BEAD-CC5DED2864DC.jpeg

Still fat.
E74A2A85-0C0F-45F1-AEF6-99AA2035EB8C.jpeg
0129A434-03D3-4F7E-A74D-1DF9AEFAD299.jpeg

Are you sure you were a 90s kid? I’m pretty sure Care Bears and World’s smallest is retro 80s. Skip it was late 80s to early 90s too.
E34683ED-13D4-4FD5-A8C2-AB3BD8D04711.jpeg

Oh god, I’m getting a very bad mental image of fat Jodee in pigtails...
DD3BA875-08ED-442C-84FD-CF571DE48F5E.jpeg

Her mom was like Greg’s mom in a way. Explains why they are so mentally fucked up in the head. Also, Jodee, what random way to bring it up too. She was talking about Care Bears not your mom destroying your shit. Talk about attention.
CF9B6CE0-6998-4515-B16E-99A514218957.jpeg
0D72C9A2-3E87-4F1D-8AA4-2DEF41D9F3FF.jpeg

Jodee had cancer?? Hm, well, it could be possible I guess since she’s so fat and was an “alcoholic”.

707780D7-8FB8-452C-B599-C15B3717BF08.jpeg

Candles don’t cure anything, you dumb bimbo.
9675FA59-AE40-461D-A8E6-399AE15C43F2.jpeg

“Business” Like what you did there. Definitely not anymore proof that you’re using poor people for follows and clout points.
1A1E5091-BABC-474B-98BB-A9122D60AC23.jpeg

Last edited:

welcometotherock

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I doubt she’ll last a minute playing with this.
View attachment 1596614
I remember those strictly as some weird late 90s/early 2000s toy advertised on TV that no parent in their right mind would ever buy their kids. It was fucking stupid to me then, and it's still fucking stupid now.

Aaron Carter, Onision, Honey Singh, and now Shane Dawson? Jodee really loves her problematic men.

Jesus Christ lol. Welp that explains it. Looks like Jodee didn’t have the best childhood after all. Also, lol at the last tweet. Seems like you do take it to heart when people call you out on your dumb shit like that tweet you posted out hours ago.

View attachment 1596640
View attachment 1596591
View attachment 1596624
Most adults just settle for video games or board games they were never able to play as kids, or alternatively, grow the fuck up and not pay old toys such heed. Also, isn't Jodee 34? She would've been like 11/12 around the time that these toys got advertised. Must've been emotionally stunted.

I love how she got the tattoos on the fattiest parts of her arms and hands and they just look even more out of place.

Are you sure you were a 90s kid? I’m pretty sure Care Bears and World’s smallest is retro 80s. Skip it was late 80s to early 90s too.
View attachment 1596633
I vaguely remember Care Bears, but only from Robot Chicken sketches I was too young to ever understand properly when I first saw them back in 2005/2006.

Oh god, I’m getting a very bad mental image of fat Jodee in pigtails...
View attachment 1596643
I wonder if she imagines herself as Anne of Green Gables but emo. That seems to sum up her emotional maturity quite well.

Her mom was like Greg’s mom in a way. Explains why they are so mentally fucked up in the head. Also, Jodee, what random way to bring it up too. She was talking about Care Bears not your mom destroying your shit. Talk about attention.
View attachment 1596954
View attachment 1596953
Somehow I doubt that her mother was actually that abusive. She's got a history of lying on the internet that dates as far back as time itself. Why would I take anything that comes out of her mouth seriously if it's intentional?

Jodee had cancer?? Hm, well, it could be possible I guess since she’s so fat and was an “alcoholic”.

View attachment 1596966
Munchausen's by internet is becoming a valid theory for this roastie.

Candles don’t cure anything, you dumb bimbo.
View attachment 1596964
Well if she's trying to LARP like a street shitting pajeet, she at least has the reliance on quackery down pat.

“Business” Like what you did there. Definitely not anymore proof that you’re using poor people for follows and clout points.
View attachment 1596976
Nonprofit, Jodee. The word you're looking for is "nonprofit." Is it just me, or is her grasp on the English language more tenuous than Charlie Kelly's? Also, I doubt that Jodee will understand the intricacies of nonprofit status if she was too fucking lazy to officially register her goddamn "makeup" """business,.""""

Pina Colda 88

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Royal Black is saying she has Lyme disease now. :dove:

ECD7C39A-B288-4A10-AC16-2B7696E9C392.jpegAEB3514D-694B-433C-B582-EEB844BDCC1E.jpeg
3BB0F943-5E6E-4637-BDE0-7AF93D2D65D2.jpeg7BEC4CF0-135C-4E7F-8258-6A4DFD828883.jpegA3216ADF-C075-4384-AD8B-A5A89BE5C356.jpeg6063B46D-69CB-4F1D-B6E7-2C391FB0C454.jpeg

Her “proof”. Now that I look at it, it really doesn’t prove anything. It’s a screenshot with an unanswered question.
498DBAD8-5F8C-4D0F-9DB2-9AA38488CD9D.jpeg

Someone is calling her out on twitter and she’s trying her best to censor them.
2F8171AB-AF73-40E3-93EC-FC38D83FBDDD.jpegBF40DC47-8A98-471B-94E4-D91D31CBCF9B.jpegABE97B7F-EA10-4FA6-9F1D-45BF8F744D03.jpeg6D25F525-28C5-4936-BB93-56C6944D7CF1.jpeg

Her response.
78E98671-70FD-4F64-97F5-13796A7F0C66.jpeg

She’s trying to manipulate and brainwash her simps with her lies as a cover up.
FAECE273-724E-4479-A1E6-783FBEAF0B77.jpeg7526286F-D565-45A4-94DB-8FFDFC665D67.jpeg
4F0BCEBA-215B-4529-815F-921F4099858F.jpeg30D4A91C-B98E-4CB3-8029-6C6B5596B9B8.jpeg

Bitch, the nurse didn’t say anything about Lyme disease on that screenshot.
43656FF1-EAB1-4F0D-986F-6E48D97E82FD.jpeg
She also removed the money shit lol
AE9F7FA3-CA5B-49ED-855A-F8D6DB21148E.jpeg

I call bullshit.
C5D0C262-7B98-4F41-971F-9C289441D0C0.jpeg

Last edited:

Chelsea Girl

kiwifarms.net
Looks like Royal Fat and Onion might be going through their own munchie sagas. Coincidence much? Next we know she'll be claiming Chronic Lyme like half of the other munchies on the farms.
Speaking of Onion boy, she retweeted that “you either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become a villain” bs he tweeted not long ago which makes me believe she’s still stalking him:
D3F3DED8-E277-4C33-A5BB-42156ACF81F6.jpeg

Can we do a tally of all the diseases she claims she’s had?
Coronavirus, cancer, alcoholism, Lyme disease....plus her claim of BPD (but not like the other girls...). Who could survive all these?

welcometotherock

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder how long it'll take for her to end up like Brett Keane with more socks than simps. If people are already trying to call her out on the MoneyBagz handle, then I'd imagine she'd try to change her name YET AGAIN once the cooldown resets. Also, why claim Lyme disease of all things? Idk if it's a serious medical condition or what have you but Lyme disease to me screams "I have pets that I don't take care of, so their ticks feast on me."

welcometotherock

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That or "I'm outdoorsy and don't wear enough deet"
But we all know that's not the case...
I love how she never thinks about the implications of the shit that she claims to have when she actively posts the minutiae of her life on social media. It makes disproving said lies all the more satisfying when even normies on Twitter pick up on it.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was leaning toward the interpretation that maybe it's some Desi video model like Adah Sharma, but a Google Image search of that exact picture she used didn't turn up anything beyond a generic "girl" result list. Maybe she's one of Anil's relatives IRL and Jodee started using facial smoothing and Photoshop to try and make herself look like that?
It's a pretty tenuous assertion to make, but I won't lie: this was quite literally my reaction when I saw the Tweet finally load.

View attachment 1588899

I know she catfished in the past, but I never knew how blatant she was about it.
Filters have gotten to the point you can’t even tell who the fuck the person is in the original image. White trash have discovered and OD’ed on filters in a major way this past year, after they burned out on cute animal face filters.

A train wreck I follow got out of jail after two years and posted a photo. She looked like you would expect a 40 year old with a 20 year meth habit and two years in the slammer would look like. Then suddenly I’m wondering if she went lesbo because she’s posting all these photos of this young chick on her FB....it was her. Two years in jail and she was using maximum filter apps in like three days thanks to all her “sober living” friends introducing them to her. But I guess if anyone needs max filters it’s middle aged jailbird junkies. Cheaper and easier than taking care of yourself.

She's running a scam right?
I haven’t dug to deep but it looks like the 2020 internet version of a scam that was a big fad in the 1970’s and 1990’s where people threw “money parties” - like everyone that came to the party had to give $100 and then they gave their own parties where everyone had to bring them $100. It was just a pure pyramid scheme dressed up as “giving away money” but they didn’t even bother with a shitty product to disguise it. I’m trying to remember the name of the big one that ran in California in the 1990’s.

Every single person I’ve seen with these “give aways” are trashy poor hoodrats of the highest order and women just like Jodee. I think groups of them cooperate and pretend to give away money, raving about how Jodee gave me $300 and I made $2000 just sitting at home today!!! But it’s just a front to lure in other people to give real money in the scam. As with most pyramid schemes if you don’t start it then you make no money so there’s a lot idiots popping up trying to build their own scam. Twitter and FB seem to be the favorite breeding grounds for them.

(there’s another entire scam world of women involved in pyramid scheme/MLMs like Yonique or Scentsy and they create secret FB raffles where losers people have to buy the shitty MLM products from the “winners”)

welcometotherock

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Let's be real; she's probably lying about her Mom being cruel—anything to make her look like even more of a victim.
Even if her mom was a bitch to her when growing up, that still doesn't compare to the monumental fuckup Jodee's adult life. Ignoring the loss of custody for a moment, I don't think any parent would necessarily be proud of their children marrying and divorcing three times while having kids from different husbands. Let's not forget that having a strained relationship with your mom because she was a dick to you does NOT compare to losing custody of your kids because you refused to believe them when they came forward. It does NOT compare to having a class-C felony for literal child endangerment. Lastly, it does NOT fucking compare to having your daughter act like a complete and utter buffoon online for the sake of getting validation from strangers online.

There's no denying that a broken household will undoubtedly create broken adults. However, people seem to forget that broken adults are still 100% culpable for their own actions. If Jodee wasn't lying for once and she was truly an awful woman, that doesn't take away from the sheer volume of fuckups that Jodee has under her own belt. Her mother could've been exactly as awful as she makes her out to be, but she's not the one with a fucking class-C felony under her belt for literal child endangerment.

Filters have gotten to the point you can’t even tell who the fuck the person is in the original image. White trash have discovered and OD’ed on filters in a major way this past year, after they burned out on cute animal face filters.

A train wreck I follow got out of jail after two years and posted a photo. She looked like you would expect a 40 year old with a 20 year meth habit and two years in the slammer would look like. Then suddenly I’m wondering if she went lesbo because she’s posting all these photos of this young chick on her FB....it was her. Two years in jail and she was using maximum filter apps in like three days thanks to all her “sober living” friends introducing them to her. But I guess if anyone needs max filters it’s middle aged jailbird junkies. Cheaper and easier than taking care of yourself.
I always found the idea of facial editing software to be kinda stupid in hindsight because social media won't have any bearing on the fact that governments all over the world are using facial recognition technology. I don't know how far it's come in NYS, but I guarantee you that Jodee's ugly IRL mug is stored somewhere in a state/federal database. There's no getting around the fact that facial filters/editing software will continue to advance, but I seriously doubt she'll get any takers once they realise how fucking ugly she is IRL.

I haven’t dug to deep but it looks like the 2020 internet version of a scam that was a big fad in the 1970’s and 1990’s where people threw “money parties” - like everyone that came to the party had to give $100 and then they gave their own parties where everyone had to bring them $100. It was just a pure pyramid scheme dressed up as “giving away money” but they didn’t even bother with a shitty product to disguise it. I’m trying to remember the name of the big one that ran in California in the 1990’s.

Every single person I’ve seen with these “give aways” are trashy poor hoodrats of the highest order and women just like Jodee. I think groups of them cooperate and pretend to give away money, raving about how Jodee gave me $300 and I made $2000 just sitting at home today!!! But it’s just a front to lure in other people to give real money in the scam. As with most pyramid schemes if you don’t start it then you make no money so there’s a lot idiots popping up trying to build their own scam. Twitter and FB seem to be the favorite breeding grounds for them.

(there’s another entire scam world of women involved in pyramid scheme/MLMs like Yonique or Scentsy and they create secret FB raffles where losers people have to buy the shitty MLM products from the “winners”)
Remember when MLM scams like Vemma and Herbalife were the easy way for white trash to scam people out of money? Pepperidge Farm remembers. At least those MLM scams could let someone cultivate legitimate business acumen over time.

AssRock

Probably drunk
kiwifarms.net
Even if her mom was a bitch to her when growing up, that still doesn't compare to the monumental fuckup Jodee's adult life. Ignoring the loss of custody for a moment, I don't think any parent would necessarily be proud of their children marrying and divorcing three times while having kids from different husbands. Let's not forget that having a strained relationship with your mom because she was a dick to you does NOT compare to losing custody of your kids because you refused to believe them when they came forward. It does NOT compare to having a class-C felony for literal child endangerment. Lastly, it does NOT fucking compare to having your daughter act like a complete and utter buffoon online for the sake of getting validation from strangers online.

There's no denying that a broken household will undoubtedly create broken adults. However, people seem to forget that broken adults are still 100% culpable for their own actions. If Jodee wasn't lying for once and she was truly an awful woman, that doesn't take away from the sheer volume of fuckups that Jodee has under her own belt. Her mother could've been exactly as awful as she makes her out to be, but she's not the one with a fucking class-C felony under her belt for literal child endangerment.

I always found the idea of facial editing software to be kinda stupid in hindsight because social media won't have any bearing on the fact that governments all over the world are using facial recognition technology. I don't know how far it's come in NYS, but I guarantee you that Jodee's ugly IRL mug is stored somewhere in a state/federal database. There's no getting around the fact that facial filters/editing software will continue to advance, but I seriously doubt she'll get any takers once they realise how fucking ugly she is IRL.

Remember when MLM scams like Vemma and Herbalife were the easy way for white trash to scam people out of money? Pepperidge Farm remembers. At least those MLM scams could let someone cultivate legitimate business acumen over time.
Herbalife is basic easy mode, Jodee is more like a modern version of Santo Gold.

• DRINK!
Reactions: welcometotherock

PolexiaAphrodisia

Life just kills me. Do you have any pot?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Airplane game.

MirnaMinkoff

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I love how she never thinks about the implications of the shit that she claims to have when she actively posts the minutiae of her life on social media. It makes disproving said lies all the more satisfying when even normies on Twitter pick up on it.
The thing about Lyme disease isn’t that a tick got on you but that a tick was attached to you for days and you didn’t notice. Lyme disease is caused by a tick with the virus being attached for like 48 hours, you don’t get it just from a bite or picking a tick off of you after a hike. It’s why it was mostly something people who camped and hiked for several days/weeks. Real outdoor living shit.

Mostly it’s munchie bullshit. Lyme disease exists but if you hear someone claim they have chronic Lyme they are a munchie 99% of the time.
Airplane game.
THANK YOU! It was driving me crazy trying to remember that name and google wasn’t doing shit for me.

ETA: Ha the wiki on The Airplane Game even mentions how it’s now cropped back up this year on FB and IG under all kinds of new names. Sucker born every minute. Jodee is just trying to be the pilot on a two-seater Cessna.

welcometotherock

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The thing about Lyme disease isn’t that a tick got on you but that a tick was attached to you for days and you didn’t notice. Lyme disease is caused by a tick with the virus being attached for like 48 hours, you don’t get it just from a bite or picking a tick off of you after a hike. It’s why it was mostly something people who camped and hiked for several days/weeks. Real outdoor living shit.

Mostly it’s munchie bullshit. Lyme disease exists but if you hear someone claim they have chronic Lyme they are a munchie 99% of the time.
I wouldn't be surprised if Jodee's own personal hygiene was so piss poor that she had a stray tick attached to her for days on end. But that's just my own inclination to assume the worst of people like her. With that in mind, the munchie theory seems far more plausible.

Pina Colda 88

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It looks like Royal Black is going radio silent again after being called out for her Lyme disease. She even started disabling public comment

“I AM AUTISM!” Holy shit she wasn’t kidding about using 2000s cars.
F8B1461E-2650-4FFB-A5B6-8F4ADDC2F8F6.jpeg

Also, she wrote this back then to those who judged her redneck taste in cars.
B730BB72-BD55-478D-A862-C32548206C93.jpeg

Jodee trying to be part of that rich life.
C91D2C6A-9C7C-440F-8DC8-8BD8FA8752F4.jpeg

No you can’t
67476EEA-FB6D-42AA-AF2F-B039B1387804.jpeg

I feel bad for your husband.
B4960E57-6097-4D91-8DC1-120735B6B724.jpeg

welcometotherock

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It looks like Royal Black is going radio silent again after being called out for her Lyme disease. She even started disabling public comment
She did the same thing when her handle was RaniKaaliRYLBLK at the start of all the exposure she's been getting. She then followed it up with a Twitter handle change a few days later.

View attachment 1600649
Even if she's driving a shitty 2000s Mustang (or some other equivalent car), that aftermarket radio is too good for her budget. How much do you want to bet that Anil had it installed for her?

View attachment 1600652
A minor bit of sperging incoming: I don't necessarily think that 2000s cars by themselves are automatically worthless because, at the end of the day, a 2000s car that's been well-maintained is always a reliable workhorse. Also, compared to GM and Chrysler, Ford's track record for reliability among American car manufacturers wasn't particularly awful. Aside from the obvious truck platforms that they're known for, they had the Panther series which, while built off an old platform dating back a couple of decades, was a reliable workhorse for cab drivers, police officers, and other such professions.

Even if Jodee was given a brand new redneck luxury car like the tricked out Ford F150 of her dreams, I doubt that she'd even be the type of person who takes care of her shit. Correct me if I'm mistaken, but even a mid-2000s muscle car like a Mustang requires a lot of care to maintain proper functionality. I'm pretty sure that Anil's the one who takes care of the car maintenance. If there's one thing that youngish brown men know how to do better than anyone else, it's taking care of status symbols like cars.

View attachment 1600654
Jodee, you'll flex fucking Walmart brands and counterfeit shit and lie claiming that it's Birkins or Gucci. You never have been, and never will be part of the rich life.

You had your chance with your own blood children and you irrevocably fucked that up because you refused to listen to them during the single worst event in their lives. Consider being barren a punishment for your neglect.

View attachment 1600655
How much do you wanna bet that Jodee doesn't even wear her mask properly?

MirnaMinkoff

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1600649

View attachment 1600652

View attachment 1600654

No you can’t
View attachment 1600656

View attachment 1600655
Hmmm, “I had a chemical pregnancy due to my ex...” = “I lied to my boyfriend about being pregnant so Imma tell him he caused a chemical pregnancy” (chemical pregnancy have nothing to do with stress levels)

Crazy bitches think they got a free pass for lying about pregnancy tests once they learned the term “chemical pregnancy”

Gonna bet Jodee’s Pajeet has or will be blamed for a chemical pregnancy soon.

welcometotherock

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Pina Colda 88 and @zedkissed60 have brought to my attention some more information regarding Jodee's family. This is info that was available from the beginning that I sadly missed due to the speed at which information was coming when I was originally writing up the OP for this thread. With that in mind, I'd like to remind everyone of KF's #1 rule posted everywhere on the site that some people still inexplicably miss:

Forum guidelines said:
No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. Failtrolls will be ridiculed mercilessly.
As fate would have it, Jodee isn't the only one who married a known paedophile. Jodee has alluded to it before on the Onision live stream where she mentioned having sex in the same room as her niece, but we assumed it to be yet another lie. However, that couldn't be further from the truth! I know, I can't believe it either.

Much like her maligned sister, Dawn Burns married and inevitably divorced a paedophile. Meet Angelica's creepy uncle Chris!

brave_CHNJfSqPda.png

brave_1RN4SzbI1n.png

brave_0r6ayc9dcV.png

That's right, folks! Dawn also married a child molester. Though with that in mind, I think it's a safe bet to assume that Dawn took the alternate route and immediately divorced the chomo without being convicted of any charges of literal child endangerment. Though with that in mind, their parents were fighting for custody of Dawn's son Joshua for a good 6 years. One can only wonder why.

1600303178778.png
1600303229983.png

Unfortunately, it looks like we have another Ronald Everroad situation on our hands, because the petition for guardianship was filed with Christopher M Blaszcyk and not Christopher B Blaszcyk. However, it would seem that Dawn divorced a Chris Blaszcyk in 1997, around the same time that he got convicted of the molestation charges. We don't know much more about Dawn's life, but one thing's for certain: she and Jodee are running parallel to one another in terms of the chomo chaser olympics.

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE! The :gunt: doesn't just end here, friends. @Pina Colda 88 also went through the trouble of locating Jerry Burns's Facebook to find proof that Jerry isn't a Puerto Rican man.

1600303882882.png

1600303901380.png

1600303923348.png

1600303930107.png

1600304009218.png

Just a daily reminder that Jodee is whiter than Shaun King, Jerry Burns was a foster child with no discernable ancestry to link back to, and that Shelley and Jerry might be white trash but they're still a million leagues better than their own irrevocable fuckups for children.

Tags
None