Trainwreck Jodee Norene Kalra/Everroad/Gust/Burns / Royal Black / RoyalOnAir / MadameLugosi / Ruchika Bhajaj / Jyoti Aishani Kalra - Exiled Onision/Aaron Carter Orbiter; Confirmed Pedochaser and Convicted Felon Who Not only LOST Custody of Her Kids, But STAYED With Her Pedo Ex-Husband Until She Was Arrested; Delusional Compulsive Liar that IP2 Doesn't Even Want

• We've gotten t.me/kiwifarms set up for downtime announcements since Twitter doesn't allow us to have one.

What will Jodee do once Leticia’s baby is born?

• She will claim she called CPS and flex about being a baby savior.

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • She will go completely batshit and try to kidnap the baby for herself or give it away.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • She will lie that she adopted the baby and brag about it to the Leticia community until they find ou

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • She will stream the birth live and complain about why this woman is screaming in pain.

• She will sue Leticia for copyright striking her first stream down.

• She will do nothing but stream and project like always.

Votes: 14 56.0%

• Total voters

Sammies#1Fan

In the Sammieverse, anything is possible.
kiwifarms.net
You can be a licensed Mental Health Counselor with a Masters, but a licensed psychologist requires a Psy.D or a Ph.D. None of which this dumb bitch will ever have.

I completed roughly half of a LMHC program but quit when I realized I didn't want to sit and listen to people's problems all day.

Vi0l3t

Ride or dead.
kiwifarms.net
Jodee’s lies are getting worse everyday. Now she is lying that the reason why Aaron was mean to her was because she got married which makes absolutely no sense because she got married in 2017 and she joined the carterverse in late 2019. In fact, it was the other way around. Jodee got jealous when him and Melanie got together and bragged about leaving her husband for him. She also said he mentally abused her and that he is phenomenal at mental manipulation. :story:

View attachment 3561951

Of course she doesn’t. She thought having a masters meant she would be an already licensed psychologist when you actually need a PhD to be licensed. She also thinks all community colleges take four years to complete for a bachelors. More proof that she has never step foot into a college in her whole life but what did you expect from someone who wandered the hallways, skipped class and had a 2.1 gpa? She probably didn’t finish high school either.
"I was his only friend" :story:

For The Internet

Tits and ALL
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Minor point but nowadays, at least up here, having large stones broken up and/or surgically removed is often a totally outpatient procedure. The actual procedure only takes like 45 minutes. If you're the type to handle surgeries well, there's no real reason to keep you for observation so they typically discharge you the same day with a number to reach the on-call doctor and/or instructions to go to the ER if you start to experience anything on a provided list of potentially worrying symptoms. Most of the time it doesn't come to this and once they check for a blockage or infection you're just given ibuprofen, tylenol, perhaps a couple anti-nauseants, antibiotics if needed, and maybe (if you really kick up a ruckus or had surgery) a pissant dose of opioids that they may as well have not bothered with. Occasionally a weeks' worth of Flomax to help things along. Then you're sent home to piss them out and try to collect some for analysis by your usual doctor, with instructions to return to ER if the pain severity spikes or you get fever/intense nausea, if they don't see a blockage you get bounced again. I've heard of people who get especially dramatic being hooked up to IV narcotics in the ER for uncomplicated kidney stones but I haven't personally seen that so idk. I might just work in an area where everyone tends to be especially stingy about opiates. I will say it's weird to me how long people spend in hospital for "observation" (aka no reason) in the US whereas here (Canada) practically everything is outpatient and in general every effort is made to give you the boot the second you're awake and stable.

Being a sperg and splitting hairs about variation in kidney stone protocol aside, you're completely correct about everything else. Grody Jodee is exactly the type of trashy, unhinged attention whore that would keep her hospital bracelet on accumulating filth until it fucking dissolves. I doubt she even got an ultrasound because you know she would've made a nuisance of herself snapping eight thousand photos of the monitor while the tech tries to work. Based on the lack of ambiguous hospital room equipment photos, artfully staged photos of her prescriptions, or anything else I'm leaning towards 100% fabricated. To be honest though it's not like I'd fall over from shock if Jodee goes on frivolous ER adventures when she's hard up for drama/attention or wants to play the pity-me card to deflect from shitty behavior.

If Monkey Pox didn't have such a stupid embarrassing name I'd place a bet on her trying to pretend she's patient zero in her entire state and bravely fighting for her life or whatever.

I had a single very large stone a few years ago and it got wedged in the duct. It was so bad fentnyl only lasted 10-15 minutes for me. Had the surgery but I was kept overnight as I had the operation at about 7pm. I needed a stent for 7 days but it was very straightforward, usually you don't need to stay other than an overnight situations like mine. They're evil bitches (the stones and Jodee alike) of a thing, but they're dead common and even when surgery is needed it's extremely low key. Terrible munch fodder.

Dread First

Kiwi Farms' self-professed Shaykh al-Tawhud
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don’t know if anyone here remembers or cares about the Desi LARP she used to cling to. But Guru Har Krishan’s gurpurab passed on 07JUL.

A whole month has passed since the 8th Guru‘s birthday but she made nary a mention of it. For a woman who used to claim ancestry from a proud race of warrior princes, she certainly didn’t pay attention to Sikh history during her alleged days at gurdwara school.

For context: he was made a Guru as a child and died before turning 10. He died of smallpox because he insisted his men treat the sick Mughals alongside his sick men who were dying of disease. Guru Har Krishan’s story is often taught to children as a story of compassion for your fellow man, be they ally or enemy.

How fitting is it for Jodee that she claims (or at least claimed for a while) to be Sikh but she hasn’t got the faintest idea of a common historical fact meant to venerate a child leader. Why? Because it involves genuine empathy and compassion: two things she DOES NOT and never will have.

Sammies#1Fan

In the Sammieverse, anything is possible.
kiwifarms.net
I don’t know if anyone here remembers or cares about the Desi LARP she used to cling to. But Guru Har Krishan’s gurpurab passed on 07JUL.

A whole month has passed since the 8th Guru‘s birthday but she made nary a mention of it. For a woman who used to claim ancestry from a proud race of warrior princes, she certainly didn’t pay attention to Sikh history during her alleged days at gurdwara school.

For context: he was made a Guru as a child and died before turning 10. He died of smallpox because he insisted his men treat the sick Mughals alongside his sick men who were dying of disease. Guru Har Krishan’s story is often taught to children as a story of compassion for your fellow man, be they ally or enemy.

How fitting is it for Jodee that she claims (or at least claimed for a while) to be Sikh but she hasn’t got the faintest idea of a common historical fact meant to venerate a child leader. Why? Because it involves genuine empathy and compassion: two things she DOES NOT and never will have.
Well now that you've posted this, I'm sure she will make mention of it. But sHe DoEsN't CoMe HeRe GuIsE.

Water-T

The Pork-trait of Darian Gray
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

It's been awhile since Jodee tried to convince us that she's a True and Honest Desi via Google translated Hindi and half-assed descriptions of Indian culture.

I guess now that you've reminded her of this, she'll "suddenly" start posting poorly translated gibberish again.

For The Internet

Tits and ALL
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Never forget: She was so stupid about being Sikh that she conflated Sikhism with Hinduism countless times and claimed to be simultaneously Sikh and Wiccan even though witchcraft stuff is essentially considered evil in Sikhism.

I love her Desi LARP and it's one of my favourite things about her even though she's mostly abandoned it.

PIÑA

Enjoying the summer while Jodee sits at home & REE
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jodee is big mad and is reading her thread as we post. She also deleted her kiwifarms stream and some other streams in the process. Hm I wonder why?
CD99CDA6-C75E-4509-8817-657AF74C908C.jpeg

Water-T

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jodee is big mad and is reading her thread as we post. She also deleted her kiwifarms stream and some other streams in the process. Hm I wonder why?
View attachment 3566820
i Am BeTtEr ThAn ThEsE MiScReAnTs!

LOLOL. One of these is a pregnant homeless woman with a litany of severe mental issues who needs professional help. You are fat, jobless hag who let FOUR OF YOUR KIDS GET MOLESTED, lies about every single aspect of their life, and constantly bullies that poor homeless woman. You also continue to lust after D-list pedos like Onision, Drake Bell, and Aaron Carter

Please tell me, how you're the better person here, Jodee.

Also, "Called me out my name" is AAVE, you fat cunt. I'm sure those black ladies that caught you trying to cosplay as an African-American wouldn't like that.

But thanks for confirming you still come on here. Do you like my avatar of you, sweetums? You can thank Crystal from Dollar Tree....I mean, @PIÑA for that masterpiece.

HIVidaBoheme

Rent free lol
kiwifarms.net
OMG we got another shoutout from "Royal: On Air"! I can't believe "Royal Lugosi" keeps up with her own thread and dares come to Kiwi Farms to gather the info for her libelous videos against other mentally ill people.

Nobody is seething here at all lmao, we're laughing at a hypocritical sped: "Royal Lugosi" who harps on and on about having so much education regarding mental health yet will comment casually on how she would neck herself if made to tolerate another Cluster B trainwreck anywhere near to her.

FU.png

Protip "Royal Lugosi" sweetie, if you need to tell your audience how much better you are than the subject of your videos, you're probably worse. Sit down child molester accomplice and keep seething.

PSA: "Royal: On Air" as a channel endorses pedophiles and rapists.

sticker (9).png

Last edited:

Forgotten Snack Cake

Deliciousness like a knife into your lifespan
kiwifarms.net
Damn, she’s big mad about our “Be Civil” rule. Royal Lugosi is a beautiful example. She wants to prove she’s better than someone, anyone, please dear god let her be better than someone out there! She’s picking a mentally ill homeless woman and still losing the battle. Brings me back to her first visit to the farms too. She thought she was better than a bunch of autistic bitches making fun of Onision and managed to simp for both carrot dick AND pull the name Aaron Carter out of the dredges of my memory. Alongside getting doxed and and mocked of course.

PIÑA

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Since Jodee thinks she’s better than her “MiScReAnTs”, I might as well remind her that discord VC recording of her getting roasted. Proof that if you ever debate or confront Jodee, she is just all bark but no bite. Pathetic. Edit: The recording has sound issues so you’ll have to turn it up a bit to hear some of the people. Still, thanks to the person who recorded this for me.

We also have to add conduit to the list of things she larps as.

Just to show you guys how cheap her apartment is, she loses power during stream.

Jodee ends a stream with her complaining about ending her streams usually at 1 or 2 in the morning, talking about having issues in her household and talking about a big trip she has ever had with the twins. She also said Indian men shouldn’t be raising her babies or the caretakers. Something tells me Anil is probably going to leave her soon.

Jodee causes an earthquake in her office.

@Royal Black now tell me how you are better than these people? Your marriage is failing, your apartment is so cheap that you have constant internet problems, and you are getting more delusional with your lies that even some of your current viewers are starting to doubt you. You said that you were richer than Aaron Carter ffs! At least, he lives in a house that has good power running all the time and goes live without the stream pausing every 10 minutes.

Last edited:

Quite The Quack

Quack Quack, Oops.
kiwifarms.net
Since Jodee thinks she’s better than her “MiScReAnTs”, I might as well remind her that discord VC recording of her getting roasted. Proof that if you ever debate or confront Jodee, she is just all bark but no bite. Pathetic. Edit: The recording has sound issues so you’ll have to turn it up a bit to hear some of the people. Still, thanks to the person who recorded this for me.

View attachment 3567293

View attachment 3567298

Just to show you guys how cheap her apartment is, she loses power during stream.
View attachment 3567301

Jodee ends a stream with her complaining about ending her streams usually at 1 or 2 in the morning, talking about having issues in her household and talking about a big trip she has ever had with the twins. She also said Indian men shouldn’t be raising her babies or the caretakers. Something tells me Anil is probably going to leave her soon.
View attachment 3567304

View attachment 3567318

@Royal Black now tell me how you are better than these people? Your marriage is failing, your apartment is so cheap that you have constant internet problems, and you are getting more delusional with your lies that even some of your current viewers are starting to doubt you. You said that you were richer than Aaron Carter ffs! At least, he lives in a house that has good power running all the time and goes live without the stream pausing every 10 minutes.
The voice chat keeps buffering for me. What's the jist of the shit she's getting in the vc?

Forgotten Snack Cake

Deliciousness like a knife into your lifespan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 3567293

View attachment 3567298

View attachment 3567301

View attachment 3567304

View attachment 3567318

I don’t understand how someone’s can talk so little in an emotionless voice and sniff so aggressively (followed by a bunch of tapping that just sounds like rolled paper on a hard surface…) and it not be the reason behind her wacked pupils.

How this woman whined for 11 minutes about it being so late instead of just ending the stream.

PIÑA

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The voice chat keeps buffering for me. What's the jist of the shit she's getting in the vc?
I did a run down about it back then.
Some parts of the debate Jodee had with “a cringevids sock who used a voice changer”. Yeah, that was the exact reason why she was so smug and willing to debate this person. She literally thought it was that sex pest using a voice changer and not some well-informed lady calling her out on her bullshit.

• She mocked people’s accents like a fucking child despite having a hillbilly accent herself.
  • She constantly complained about being dead named and when asked what her new name was, she just said call me “Royal”. Super retarded answer.
  • Tell someone they are “too white” to say it right despite being white herself and can’t even speak German and Hindi on the mic too.
  • When asked about her lies, her answer is always “I never said that”, “I don’t know what you are talking about” or silence. She didn’t even answer 90% of the questions she was asked and made a excuse about not being let to talk so she could refuse some of them. She just can’t back up her own lies. At least she didn’t chimp out like she did on Linzee’s stream.
  • Some of the people who were allowed to speak actually knew her from the PI days and even before that. The other ones were annoying and disruptive. They were taking turns dunking on her though which was pretty hilarious. Some of their jokes were pretty disturbing, but that’s ip2 for you.
  • I’ll admit that I was helping provide the person debating her some sources while I watched on the sidelines. She really fucking hates me and tried to correct the person who was debating how to say my username which she said completely wrong like every white trash does.
  • “I know you are, but what am I?” comebacks from Jodee. Fucking cringe.
  • Shared her sob story to the ip2 crowd but not a single one of them bought it. :story:
  • She accidentally slips that she pleaded guilty to get a shorter sentence. Unfortunately, her court case said otherwise. Still hilarious tho. Holy shit she did. I completely forgot that she did a plea bargain like the scum she is. How could I have forgotten? Must be because of all the garbage I try to keep up with.
  • Someone from the carterverse crowd pointed out that Jodee is stealing larps from Crystal Ann and that includes having fake twin babies. Dear god.
  • Someone from the Carterverse crowd also pointed out that Jodee used to beg people there to buy her OnlyFans like a fucking scammer.
  • She denied and said that her parents did not try to get custody of her children. That’s completely false and they actually did try to gain custody for them.
  • Pretty much people from the three communities she got infamous in, Carterverse, Kiwifarms and now IP2 were in the VC with her. It was like a reunion. :ratface:
  • She almost said that she won’t accept that she is her own worst enemy! :stress:
I don’t understand how someone’s can talk so little in an emotionless voice and sniff so aggressively (followed by a bunch of tapping that just sounds like rolled paper on a hard surface…) and it not be the reason behind her wacked pupils.

How this woman whined for 11 minutes about it being so late instead of just ending the stream.

She definitely snorts benzo. I also heard her put a bunch of pills into a glass cup once and she swallow them all, but the pill shaking and snorts after is too good to be true. There’s no way a long loud snort noise after some pill rattling is just allergies that’s making her nose stuffy all the time. Why not take allergy medication for it? That’s what most people do. Also, let’s not forget that cociane story about her sister and taking her mom’s benzo.

Last edited:

Vi0l3t

Ride or dead.
kiwifarms.net
You can tell this bitch doesnt have kids. "I was done cleaning and everything so why not do a stream". Lol. So your infants go to bed when you get on stream your on there for hours and hours until like 5 am, when exactly do you sleep? 3 hours after until the babies wake up? Sure seems legit.

Dread First

Kiwi Farms' self-professed Shaykh al-Tawhud
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I won't make any authoritative statements on Jodee's substance (ab)use habits, but a thought occurred to me: Jodee having a cocaine arc of her own elicit memories of Chantal's first public statement of cocaine abuse but there's one crucial difference between Jodee and Chantal.

Even in the sphere of "white trash attention whores porking a sand nigger and getting hooked on coke," Jodee is relentlessly outclassed. Chantal thrives off of the negative attention she receives, whereas Jodee recoils in horror at the slightest hint of civil disagreement. Nader is a monumental lolcow in his own right and rivals Chantal in terms of how genuinely horrible they are as people. Anil's just a regular jackoff by comparison. Hell, Jewel and Attila from IP2 are preparing for the slightest possibility of having their child returned to their custody which is... a monumental (and again, horrifying) leap over any chance Jodee has as far as being reunited with her "mini me" is concerned.

Even when she's potentially staring down the barrel of a drug-induced meltdown, she still can't bother to make it interesting. Brava, Jodee. You truly are the she-buffalo who consistently fails to deliver.

Water-T

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You can tell this bitch doesnt have kids. "I was done cleaning and everything so why not do a stream". Lol. So your infants go to bed when you get on stream your on there for hours and hours until like 5 am, when exactly do you sleep? 3 hours after until the babies wake up? Sure seems legit.
She raises twins while taking double majors, running a chain of gas stations & hotels, and being a PI/journalist/Holocaust historian, while also spending hours on streams until 3 am.

This checks out.

Precocious Halfwit

I am your man Christmas parsnet
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 3566820
"You can't change what you've already said." - Royal Black, 2022.

Also from the same author:
1598228422999.png

1598313301099.png

(Sorry for rehashing old content, I just wanted to remind our fantasist friend of her patchy memory)

Vi0l3t

Ride or dead.
kiwifarms.net