Trainwreck Jodee Norene Kalra/Everroad/Gust/Burns / Royal Black / RoyalRuckusCEO / InsomniaChanOff / Jyoti Kaur Rodriguez-Kalra / Jyoti Aishani Kalra - Exiled Onision/Aaron Carter Orbiter; Confirmed Pedochaser and Convicted Felon Who Lost Custody of Her Kids; Fat White Chick Catfishing as a Mixed Desi/Hispanic Woman Online; Socks, Simps, and Botted Followers Abound

Jodee is ...?

• A True & Honest Desi/Hispanic Woman

Votes: 6 1.3%
  • Sand Nigger Rachel Dolezal

Votes: 59 12.7%
  • White Trash Susan Schofield

Votes: 44 9.5%
  • Fat and no one will have sex with her

Votes: 289 62.2%
  • Misty Ray Henry's Long Lost Sister

Votes: 17 3.7%
  • Mama June, but exponentially worse.

Votes: 50 10.8%

• Total voters

PINA

My hubby has no job so I kicked him out :)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Seriously, it’s just a 12 minute video that she could of added with the last video. You can tell she did this one last minute (Edit: and on her husband’s birthday. Poor Anal.) Does she even open her windows at all or does she live inside the house in darkness 24/7? She’s also reading off articles as you could of tell.

“Will James Charles sue Def Noodles?” Do you even know how the law system works? I swear the judges must of been braindead to let someone like you walk free.

85F91E2E-9EBA-4F11-9F48-F728D5C8B23C.jpeg

TLDR: “There can be titles that can be clickbaity, but MY title isn’t clickbait.” (9:15) Should tell you that she just did this for the views. Also, she’s starting to like Nick a lot which is fucking wow.

“Since now I am a talk show host”
Jodee you don’t even go live and talk over your guest. How can you be a talk show host if you can’t do the most obvious shit that makes a talk show and talk show!

Last edited:

For The Internet

Tits and ALL
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't see what makes this a talk show. It's at best a podcast, but not really because it's too brief. It's really just youtube videos.

I just want to add that it's very telling that the communities Jodee chooses to engage in are always shitty, shitty communities full of awful people like her and they all STILL reject her when they find out she let her ex molest her kids and had them removed because of it.

The last thing is, I actually doubt that her former kids think about Jodee at all, much less google her. I certainly hope they don't ever do so and fall down the rabbit hole, but I do think it's unlikely. If A ever saw her mother using her as bait for Greg, I think it would traumatise her all over again.

Cake Farts

Settling down 🍵
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2100143

She can't even look at the camera? Are her inspirational quote posters over there?

I know it has been said but it will always surprises me how dead eyed she is and how unaware she is to even do a basic set design.
Duochrome lighting only highlights how wide her face is through her nose bridge, and how she has the crazy eyes/empty stare

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm pretty sure people would be more willing to forgive her having a pedo husband if she straight up admitted that she fucked up and didn't try to justify that she was somehow still a good parent.

Doesn't matter how well fed and dressed the kids are, if you ignore their pleas for help, you're an awful person for continuing to let the abuse happen, to deflect the blame, and then accuse others for somehow being worse. She's not sorry about what happened, she's only sorry because she got caught and has it used against her. She doesn't give a damn that her kids are permafucked because of her decisions because she doesn't consider anyone else but herself.

Making fun of her looks is easy and low hanging fruit and doesn't involve the legitimate victims in her life; it's a soft way of getting under her skin and boy does it make her assblasted.
Lol, if you think this crazy bitch cared for her kids, dressed them well, bought them shiny toys, or anything else. She’s a unhinged lunatic who can’t care for herself. She’d let her kids sit in filthy diapers screaming because she was too busy on Aaron Carter’s discord or trying to buy new Chinese make-up.

She’s in a visa marriage, lives off disability and play in fantasy land online while chain smoking.

The thing people over look is that her kids weren’t just removed for the pedo step-dad, but because she was also a unfit mother in a while host of other ways. Pedo step-dads are sadly not that uncommon. Marrying a creep that abused kids doesn’t usually result I’m termination of parental rights, if that was the only issue. What CPS found was Jodee, all on her own, was a terribly unfit mother who was also married to a pedo-creep.

If Jodee had been even a tiny bit competent as a mother, CPS would have worked with her on the pedo-husband and why she didn’t believe her daughter. But she wasn’t competent, she was an abusive, negligent, POS in her own right.

AssRock

probably drunk.
kiwifarms.net
Lol, if you think this crazy bitch cared for her kids, dressed them well, bought them shiny toys, or anything else. She’s a unhinged lunatic who can’t care for herself. She’d let her kids sit in filthy diapers screaming because she was too busy on Aaron Carter’s discord or trying to buy new Chinese make-up.

She’s in a visa marriage, lives off disability and play in fantasy land online while chain smoking.

The thing people over look is that her kids weren’t just removed for the pedo step-dad, but because she was also a unfit mother in a while host of other ways. Pedo step-dads are sadly not that uncommon. Marrying a creep that abused kids doesn’t usually result I’m termination of parental rights, if that was the only issue. What CPS found was Jodee, all on her own, was a terribly unfit mother who was also married to a pedo-creep.

If Jodee had been even a tiny bit competent as a mother, CPS would have worked with her on the pedo-husband and why she didn’t believe her daughter. But she wasn’t competent, she was an abusive, negligent, POS in her own right.

Yeah, that's pretty much what I was getting at. She claims she did things for her kids and even if she did, none of it undoes any of her other actions. I was just referencing her post where she talked about how much she looooved her kids and looked after them while doing fuck all to actually help them and change her life. She can claim she made a mistake all she wants, but she has no right to be forgiven because she's not sorry and she's done nothing to change herself/what she should be apologizing for.

I don't think she ever cared about her kids outside of using them as pawns.

MirnaMinkoff

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, that's pretty much what I was getting at. She claims she did things for her kids and even if she did, none of it undoes any of her other actions. I was just referencing her post where she talked about how much she looooved her kids and looked after them while doing fuck all to actually help them and change her life. She can claim she made a mistake all she wants, but she has no right to be forgiven because she's not sorry and she's done nothing to change herself/what she should be apologizing for.

Yeah, we just focus on the pedo stuff because it’s so horrible and right there on the legal docs. But being raised by a narcissistic lunatic like Jodee could be even more damaging than sexual abuse, and given her behavior there were more abusive step-dads coming down the pike . At least the sexual abuse brought the kids to the attention of CPS and got them out of there. It definitely saved their psyches more damage, if not their lives.

Jodee gives ofc distinct Susan Smith vibes. I could easily see her packing her kids off in a car and letting run into a lake because someone sock puppet trolling her as a Aaron Carter told her to come to Florida to be his bride.

PINA

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What CPS found was Jodee, all on her own, was a terribly unfit mother who was also married to a pedo-creep.
To add to this, the one who called CPS was her own mom! If her own mother had to be the one to report her own daughter, then that should tell you that she did far worse than just letting her first daughter get molested (like trying to give her own son away to one of her friends).

Then we have the part of her callling her older sister, “the golden child”. It’s not just because her sister is working in the medical field and is more loved by their parents, but because she was considered innocent when they found out that her husband was a pedo too, unlike Jodee who was convicted of Child Endangerment and Negligence. Her sister didn’t know, Jodee did. That’s what makes her sister more innocent compared to Jodee. And Jodee seethes that thought. Jodee downright admitted on here that she knew what was going on because like all narcs like Greg and her, they prefer their own sex life over their own children. Not to mention that her second husband was convicted before for child abuse and her sister’s husband wasn’t.

That’s because she literally doesn’t and basically had A so her first husband would be forced to marry her lardy ass. What happened a year ago with fucking faggot Onion boy and A’s step mom is more proof of that too, not just the molestation shit. She thought it would be a fucking amazing idea to pretend her kids never existed and then use her daughter’s age to convince Greg to take down his videos on her. Then she chimps out on DJ when DJ exposes her, bragged that she would send A all this 90’s garbage that she originally bought for herself (it was another lie btw), harassed her family for months by lying about DJ sending her LSD/a terrorist drug through the mail while she doxes where DJ worked so her followers can harass/report her workplace. Might I add that DJ confirmed to me that A loathes Jodee so much that she yelled at her to stop contacting her through the phone one time. She also has four kids and only thinks about A more than her three other kids. It’s like her three last kids never existed. That should tell you how much Jodee really cares about her kids.

This is why I hate this bitch so much and her fucking pity “I’m better than you” attitude. It’s not because she is living in a fantasy world about being a rich desi Rican, it’s because this person did so much other bad shit on the side and even ran back to fuckers like Onision after being disowned by them . :stress: 174 pages is proof that she did not once change at all. Her quoting “I’m far better than the person I was in the past.” is just another sad way of coping.

Last edited:

ZB927

Captain Spaulding's retarded little sister
kiwifarms.net
Is she wearing green contacts or is that photoshop? Either way it only makes her look more alien like.
Surprisingly, I think that is the one true thing about her. I swear on my ass I saw some pictures of her with brown eyes before. I think her eyes are actually green but she shooped them at one point to be brown because LARPing. You can't really pretend to be full-blooded Indiarican with green eyes. Alas, I couldn't find the brown-eyed pictures anyway so it's a moot point. In looking back, I came upon some pictures of her in a car in the sunlight and they were green/hazel. I tried to see if any of her arrest records had that info but they do not.

Is that a layer of poorly applied highlighter, a layer of curry cave grease, or did she just put a plastic Halloween clown mask on? Why is her face so.... grotesquely reflecting light in all the wrong areas?
She is a complete sped with using a flash while taking pictures of anything. This combined with a Kailyn Wilcher level of makeup incompetence makes for an extra greasy looking pig.

NoisyT

kiwifarms.net
Surprisingly, I think that is the one true thing about her. I swear on my ass I saw some pictures of her with brown eyes before. I think her eyes are actually green but she shooped them at one point to be brown because LARPing. You can't really pretend to be full-blooded Indiarican with green eyes. Alas, I couldn't find the brown-eyed pictures anyway so it's a moot point. In looking back, I came upon some pictures of her in a car in the sunlight and they were green/hazel. I tried to see if any of her arrest records had that info but they do not.
She's claimed to have heterochromia before. She's so desperate to be unique but she rather lie than develop her character.

Pippeyy

kiwifarms.net
Hahaha, those earrings are soooo bad. You can buy sterling silver relatively nice earrings for like $40-50 bucks. Or you can spent $11.99 buy one get one free and have them irritate your skin and fall apart after a week. Once again the Queen has made the only decision she knows how to make; the wrong one.

And her fake stories are just fucking awful. Why is a woman in their 30's talking about completely worthless interactions at 17? Has she never talked to Anal?

Snusmumriken

Let’s go fill the Internet with crime, come on!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

MirnaMinkoff

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hahaha, those earrings are soooo bad. You can buy sterling silver relatively nice earrings for like $40-50 bucks. Or you can spent $11.99 buy one get one free and have them irritate your skin and fall apart after a week. Once again the Queen has made the only decision she knows how to make; the wrong one.

And her fake stories are just fucking awful. Why is a woman in their 30's talking about completely worthless interactions at 17? Has she never talked to Anal?
They look like the pull tabs from aluminum cans.

Only real pull tabs would be higher quality than whatever Jodee bought because at least they are solid aluminum instead of whatever cheap toxic Chinese metal concoction of lead and cadmium Jodee’s earrings are made of. Literally high grade aluminum pull tabs have more metal value and quality than the garbage earrings Jodee bought.

You can buy all kinds of amazing sterling silver earrings on eBay or Etsy for $5 to $100 bucks. Ten years ago I bought a fantastic pair of sterling earrings by Sam Kramer on eBay for $20. The seller had no idea who made them. I sold them a few years later for $1500.

Last edited:

PINA

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
2CAC5323-5216-4F2E-A666-C2E9DE425507.jpeg
597661C6-F848-4EFE-B29A-5AC361C796F5.jpeg

6935FF9F-56C0-4238-A2BB-5DD1E379708B.jpegAE1DF164-37C8-442D-A51D-15D55E05E384.jpeg48D73218-1587-434F-BCC8-657505A301D4.jpeg

Remember when I said she is void of any emotion? This video is more proof that she puts zero empathy and passion into anything. She reacts just how Tammy Slaton does on TikTok.

A93AB370-5208-497B-84F8-36F26410DE26.jpeg
8220A8CE-281E-4B83-81BF-47AA284DC028.jpegD503B437-1768-41F3-8001-8530D4A20B02.jpeg700500DB-FB32-4F25-87EA-41A93A4120EF.jpegFDDF28C9-B560-4840-8583-686AEAA4A3B8.jpeg