• "yeah yeah yeah PEOPLE WANNA KNOW WHY I HATE HOMOS OK ILL TELL U GIVE ME MY VIRGINITTY BACK"

Trainwreck Jody Allard / @SendVodkafeminist single mom who thinks her sons will become rapists and makes them buy her tampons

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by PortsideDave, Jul 15, 2017.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. We are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you make us cringe while trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Guest posting is allowed, but if you are claiming to be someone or know someone with a thread here, you must register and prove it to staff.
?

How will the boys turn out?

1. Women hating incels

21 vote(s)
    20.0%
  2. Well adjusted adults who are republicans

49 vote(s)
    46.7%
  3. Serial killers

10 vote(s)
    9.5%
  4. Rapists

7 vote(s)
    6.7%
  5. Killed by Jodi

18 vote(s)
    17.1%
  1. Long time poster and first time thread starter here, forgive me if this isn't the absolute best thread. But this woman really needs one because she is uh she's something alright. Meet Jody Allard, a quote unquote “former techie turned freelance writer” who has written some rather interesting articles.

[​IMG]

The article got her semi-famous was dealing with the Brock Turner case (an admittedly fucked up thing and arguably a transgression against justice) written in the Washington Post. Some choice quotes:

Making a sexist joke means you are gonna be a rapist when you grow up. Now these quotes obviously show this woman is nuts but what makes her lolcow material? For starters she makes her own children buy her damn tampons (strong independent woman amirite?) because she had an embarrassing accident with her own period. (Seriously what the fuck is with radfems and periods? You want it to stop being such a big deal just stop making it a big deal).

She also puts politics above their own eduction, so much so she took them out of class because the evil Drumpf won the election.

The article that caught my attention was the one posted by our good friend @Ruin in the news section. Let me tell you this is where the real crazy starts rearing its ugly head:

Source: https://archive.fo/oHbws

Yep that’s right she’s afraid her sons will grow up to be rapists because they told sexist jokes. Some more important reading thanks to @Emperor Julian:

Before I give you her links, it is worth noting she is fat and claims it's because of a mitochondria disease.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/sendvodka (ofc she writes for buzzfeed and teenvogue)

Personal website: http://jodyallard.com/

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Jodyallardauthor

WaPo article that got her e-fame: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...en-sons-about-consent/?utm_term=.914dfbe10f40 [archive]

Her list of articles: http://www.rolereboot.org/author/jallard/

Teenvogue: http://www.teenvogue.com/contributor/jody-allard

• Winner x 13
    • Semper Fidelis x 4
    • Informative x 4
    • Like x 3
    • Feels x 1
    PortsideDave

PortsideDave Winner of multiple winner awards

kiwifarms.net
  2. I feel sorry for those boys

• Agree Agree x 20
    • Feels Feels x 5
    Pikapool

Pikapool The Pikachu with the mouth

kiwifarms.net
  3. Luckily her children are teens (if they were younger she'd probably try to troonify them) and are supposedly getting involved in the "right-wing" (which is probably just moderate). There is still hope for them.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    PrimateMurder

PrimateMurder Altrouge's Demonic Dog

kiwifarms.net
  4. Well, on the plus the two future rapists don't seem to be indoctrinated to this psycho's feminazing. They are rolling their eyes in boredom and getting pissed about her accusations of them.

With a little luck maybe they will find this thread and be able to vent a bit about mommy dearest :heart-full:

• Optimistic Optimistic x 5
    • Feels Feels x 4
    BadaBadaBoom

BadaBadaBoom Like a rock type

kiwifarms.net
  5. This is sad. It's like your standard slightly-overprotective-but-pleasant mother got injected with a dose of militant feminism. She loves her sons, and clearly cares deeply for them, but her whacked-out political beliefs have pretty much alienated them from her.
    As far as I can tell, she's not tumblr levels of man-hating deviancy-glorifying stupidity, but she's completely ignorant to the fact that pretty much everything that offends her is an imagined or exaggerated slight. I bet her sons starting to go through puberty sent her ballistic as they started (gasp) being attracted to women.

• Feels Feels x 18
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Off-Topic Off-Topic x 1
    Vrakks

Vrakks Got a handful of vertebrae and a headful of mad!

kiwifarms.net
  6. Her now-ex-husband was caught in a Craigslist honeypot.

Her writing about her kid's depression is painful to read- not only is she clearly provoking it, the writing is all about her and her feelings. She has precious little regard for consent when it comes to her children agreeing to have their lives turned into fodder for their mother's narcissism. They must have horrible lives, and any caring feeling she expresses for them is extremely dubious, put in as a sort of boilerplate before she launches into an attack using their problems as accessories.

She's a repellent personality but has found a way in which she can rage at the world and be the victim while doing so, but to judge by the comments of her latest article people are tired of her schtick.

Have a compilation of her headlines:

twitterallard1.jpeg

She's also an animal abuser, according to the good folks at Ripoff Report.

There's a short article by a detractor to be found here, and she's got quite a footprint on the web generally, there will be plenty more to be seen (although it's not super hilarious to watch a mother abuse her kids for internet points).

Jody Allard comes across as BPD (i.e. a medical diagnosis that you're an asshole)- guarantee that this is where Alison Rapp is headed if she should ever pop out a sprog.

Euphrasie_1.jpg

Antipsychotic medication rounds the eyebags out nicely, even!

• Informative Informative x 15
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  7. I don't think her kids are rape apologists because they don't speak out against every rape case there is, I think they're just tired of their mother's antics. She doesn't seem to be a very nuanced person when it comes to conversation topics.

• Agree Agree x 13
    • Like Like x 1
    Chloe Price

Chloe Price Really bitter

kiwifarms.net
  8. Those poor boys, it must be horrible having a mother who speaks poorly of you all over the internet like this.

• Feels Feels x 9
    kiwifarms.net
  9. Based on what I'm reading about her, I can definitely see her getting to this site, and then her name being the next to pop up in "Take That Off The God Damn Internet!" That narcissism and feminism, though.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Rumpled Foreskin

Rumpled Foreskin Definitely not a prepubescent yellow boy
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. Maybe she'll expose us for a hive of rapists and misogynists in a Jezebel article or something. There's plenty of cow potential here.

• DRINK DRINK x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  11. Feminazis like her go on and on about men making sexist jokes and whatnot, yet it's good fun and games and TOTALLY LEGIT BECAUSE MEN HAVE OPPRESSED US FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS when these feminazis do the same thing to men.

Also funny to read that her sons are more republican, and I hope that grinds her gears even more, because dumbasses like herself are the a big reason the FACIST ORANGE got elected in the first place.

I hope these poor boys can get out of their mother's grip quickly, because they sure won't be going back.

• Agree Agree x 7
    Jack MeHoff

Jack MeHoff Dong Masseur

kiwifarms.net
  12. I've been following this horrible woman's REEE-fests for a while now. She combines the worst of mommy-blogging, SJW, and clickbait in one ugly package. Her sons are kinda wusses but I can see them turning on her eventually.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    Karl_der_Grosse

Karl_der_Grosse You at home! BOW TO ME

kiwifarms.net
  13. It sounds like pretty much all of her family members were pieces of shit too, so it's not too surprising to me she has huge mental issues. It's really too bad these types of women who are the most vocal about male privilege and rape culture also always choose the worst guys to have kids with. I think she should blame herself for whatever rape culture she thinks her sons embody since she chose to not only pass on the rapist genes she carries herself (since her dad molested her) but also chose her dating pool to include the small fraction of men who are narcissistic and abusive... And then thinks like every other feminist that all guys are just like that and not that she just has really shitty taste in men.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Informative Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  14. There's lots of speculation all of the abuse stuff is horsepuckey.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    Karl_der_Grosse

Karl_der_Grosse You at home! BOW TO ME

kiwifarms.net
  15. There was once that study that showed women often gravitate towards men that were like their fathers, or something like that?

I feel bad for her in a way, but at the same time she seems like that family member that never gets invited to anything because she can't shut up about politics.

• Agree Agree x 6
    Erica

Erica resident shitlord

kiwifarms.net
  16. >complains about rape and thinks sons are rapists

>writes article where she's the victim

>dates man who molests her daughter

>writes article where she's the victim

• Winner Winner x 23
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Lackadaisy

Lackadaisy your friendly neighborhood chew jew

kiwifarms.net
  17. It's like they aren't even hiding their disdain for rational thought and intelligence any more. This is why I think the SJWs ruined Social Justice for everyone else.

• Agree Agree x 9
    Feline Darkmage

Feline Darkmage "Additional Pylon"
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  18. Shit!
    So not only are her sons screwed up by her actions, her daughter is too!

She has 7 kids.
    She claims 6 of them are from three sets of twins.

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  19. Thanks for the extra info dude. I had no idea she was making one of her kids depressed and made herself the victim when she found out her daughter was molested. I'm surprised she managed to allegedly have six or seven kids even if some turn out fine the others might not be so lucky.

Also added a poll, how will the kids turn out??

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    PortsideDave

PortsideDave Winner of multiple winner awards

kiwifarms.net
  20. This woman will die alone, and the feminists who egged her on won't even be the sole visitors to her funeral.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Feels Feels x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.