Joe Biden feels political ground shift as Israel-Gaza conflict rages on - Jew Know That It's All About the Money

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

True & Honest Fan
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net

"However, he cannot afford to alienate the progressive wing of his own party. It was progressive enthusiasm, and the support of prominent figures such as Bernie Sanders, that helped Biden win the presidency where Hillary Clinton failed."

I wouldn't call the swing vote the result of "progressive enthusiasm" and it had nothing to do with anything the DNC itself did. The swing came from the independent queer and indigenous leadership convincing their communities that they had to vote the lesser evil because a second Trump term was certain to be disastrous. Otherwise, the country seems split down the middle between those who favor old school fascism and those who prefer the neo-liberal sort.

I kept my mouth shut about Biden's commitment to the industrial fascist's agenda and protection of all their business interests abroad, particularly those around the oil fields in the ME, until after election day and have been warning people not to be seduced by the entitlements and attractive domestic agenda , because they'd use it to distract us while carrying out business as usual overseas, ever since.

So far this week, he has affirmed the Zionist Project in Occupied Palestine's* right to defend itself, blocked a UN resolution three times and approved a sale of high tech weapons upgrade materials that will add guidance units to large bombs in their stockpile.

Biden is either going to swing away from his unquestioning support for the Zionist war toys industry or I give the world a very poor chance of making it through his first term without a nuclear exchange. Even if we do, there is almost no chance that there won't be a major confrontation somewhere.

* I am born to the clan Kohen for the clan Gershom, Aaron and Moses sons. My ancestors insist that the name Israel not be used in connection with the brutal apartheid occupation of Palestine by the Rothschild banking dynasty and less than thirty of their partner families. The god of my forebears roars #NotInMyName when he sees the carnage through my eyes.

Keeping Gaza on the verge of collapse keeps international humanitarian aid money flowing to exactly where it benefits Israeli interests.

This video is somewhat dated, but the economic landscape hasn't changed. Notice that the name "Rothschild" does not get mentioned, despite the historical record clearly showing their influence on the genesis of the Zionist state as far back as the 1820's. They control the central bank, Leumi and Lord Rothschild gave several interviews during the Balfour Declaration centenary.

Introduction Inequality in Israel takes many forms. Some of the major fault-lines that divide Israeli society, creating relatively privileged and deprived groups, are (Ashkenazim) versus (Mizrahim); men versus women; Israel-born Jews (Sabar) versus new immigrants (Olim); Orthodox versus secular Jews; rural versus urban dwellers; rich versus poor; left-wing versus right-wing supporters; and gay versus straight people. This report focuses on inequalities between Jewish citizens of Israel—the majority—and Palestinian Arab citizens of Israel, a national, non-immigrant minority living in its historical homeland.1

Fanatical Pragmatist

Bomber Harris Do It Again!
kiwifarms.net
hamas_child_brides__large.jpg

Its because of the child brides.

Just A Butt

are you some sort of mexican?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
no archives. bad formatting on source links.

you're improving, slightly, but still 1/10
try again

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

True & Honest Fan
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Still in Facebook gaol, huh?
Just my public account. I can't make a post with multiple embeds at facebook, which is the main reason i put up with the abuse here or AMB. the AMBeasts get me run off of everywhere, like Quora and Medium, that have good composition tools.
Mrs. Wasserberg, Who do you think should claim the land?
I'm not married, so I'm only a Ms, thanks. According to Psalm 24, the Earth is the Lord YHVH's and all that dwell in it and I think it would be real nice if he'd step in already and make good on all his promises to the righteous and the sinners. In the meantime, I think conditions in the land should revert to they way things were prior to the dissolution of the Ottoman Empire, drawing lines in the sand that never existed and handing control of it to war lords happy to do business with the Crown.

Churches, Mosques and Synagogues shared the same town squares. Christians, Jews and Muslims were friends and neighbors. That changed overnight May 15, 1948 and can only end in a calamity that will disgrace the name Israel forever. I support the "two states in one" solution, modeled after the original "binational" federal republic that leftist Zionists envisioned before Jabotinsky and his fascist terrorist associates built the "Iron Wall".

repentance

Tomorrow person
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just my public account. I can't make a post with multiple embeds at facebook, which is the main reason i put up with the abuse here or AMB. the AMBeasts get me run off of everywhere, like Quora and Medium, that have good composition tools.
So you're so desperate for attention that you'd rather vomit your opinions in hostile places than not have an audience for them.

Solid Snek

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, well, you mention the "R" word, you gotta expect to get run off the internet. Shut it down, the other Jews know etc etc

I support the "two states in one" solution, modeled after the original "binational" federal republic that leftist Zionists envisioned before Jabotinsky and his fascist terrorist associates built the "Iron Wall".
The Arabs could have had a two state solution as far back as 1947, but they rejected it, and kept rejecting it for decades, until it became clear that they couldn't use bombs and tanks to drive Israel into the sea.

But that's ultimately of little consequence, because if there was a two state solution, then we'd just be bitching about apartheid and segregation. The only reason a two state solution sounds viable to Western hippies is because they don't have it right now; if a two state solution happened, the mystique would wear off within weeks, and the narrative would shift back to the urgent humanitarian need for a one state solution - albeit this time, a state dominated by land-grabbing Arabs.

I dislike the Russell Brand's Wifes as much as the next guy, but they didn't get where they are by being stupid and suicidal.