Joe Biden feels political ground shift as Israel-Gaza conflict rages on - Jew Know That It's All About the Money

• Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
You will never be a woman.
You will never be intelligent making statements like that. I don't claim to be a "woman".
So you're so desperate for attention that you'd rather vomit your opinions in hostile places than not have an audience for them.
lol. you're so stupid, you think that's true. My private account just doesn't keep me as busy as i like. Watch what happens here as I continue to ignore the mean and stupid and post on topics people want to see.
Having Tommy Tooter contribute interesting articles was a plot twist I never saw coming.
I think I've found the key to trashing the fascist furry fetishists of the Angry Adult Autistic Asshole Army and toxic transphobic talking turds floating in this sewer. Ignore them and post on topics people are interested in. Obviously gender politics is not one of them. I prefer sticking to peace and freedom topics and climate change mitigation, but I'm happy to take requests.

Attachments

• desknow0021.PNG
    desknow0021.PNG
    233.1 KB · Views: 28

The I Scream Man

The Dogge Abides
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not only are you a cock gargling pedo/zoophilic male oppressor, but you linked the god damn Guardian and expect us to ever take you seriously, fuck you old man you're shit and I mildly hate you

DiddyKongMain1989

Beanie Baby NFT 10 year hodl strat.
kiwifarms.net
If Tom died I wouldn't care because he only exists to create worthless threads that I shitpost in. He isn't even a full human being.

pedoguyguykrai

41 percent tranny janny clean up crew
kiwifarms.net
I really wish they'd just yeet you to hamas, you'll get executed for your gay ass shit.

Solid Snek

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You will never be intelligent making statements like that. I don't claim to be a "woman".
All joking aside - Tommie, one thing I've been wondering is; if you're not a woman, how can you be trans?

You claim to be intersex, yes? You believe you were born with both male and female sex organs, right? If that's true, then being an "intersex gender" or whatever the fuck - that is not being trans, that's just being what nature assigned to you. Isn't it?

In fact, if you were born intersex, and your parents raised you male, then wouldn't that have made you a transmale for most of your life? And given that you now reject your identity as a male, preferring instead to embrace your birth-assigned gender as an intersex hermaphrodite, wouldn't that make you currently both transphobic AND a detransitioner?

I'm sorry to put you on the spot like this, but I don't know if I can be friends with you anymore, if it turns you're transphobic.

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
All joking aside - Tommie, one thing I've been wondering is; if you're not a woman, how can you be trans?

You claim to be intersex, yes? You believe you were born with both male and female sex organs, right? If that's true, then being an "intersex gender" or whatever the fuck - that is not being trans, that's just being what nature assigned to you. Isn't it?

In fact, if you were born intersex, and your parents raised you male, then wouldn't that have made you a transmale for most of your life? And given that you now reject your identity as a male, preferring instead to embrace your birth-assigned gender as an intersex hermaphrodite, wouldn't that make you currently both transphobic AND a detransitioner?

I'm sorry to put you on the spot like this, but I don't know if I can be friends with you anymore, if it turns you're transphobic.
I'm sorry you sincerely believe that word salad made any sense.

I have no idea what my genitals would be like if there had been no surgery. What I do know is that my psyche has always been female and my secondary sexual characteristics are more female than male. I am not at all the same as a cisgender woman or a transsexual woman. Feminine males and masculine females are a naturally occurring phenomenon that is not at all rare. the ideal man or woman is probably more rare. What are transsexuals other that people like this who were unable to adapt to the mismatch between their brains and their gonads without surgery? They certainly don't define what is or isn't an "authentic" transgender person.

For anybody interested in the thread topic:

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Pot, kettle.
I have no idea what my genitals would be like if there had been no surgery. What I do know is that my psyche has always been female
How does this manifest? On YouTube, Facebook, AMB and here, you act in a very aggressive, masculine fashion. You have an apparent need to dominate and if you can’t get it, to threaten.

and my secondary sexual characteristics are more female than male.
No.

Nah, if I want to talk about articles and news, I’ll go to Articles and News.

Cranky Hermit

kiwifarms.net
I have no idea what my genitals would be like if there had been no surgery. What I do know is that my psyche has always been female and my secondary sexual characteristics are more female than male. I am not at all the same as a cisgender woman or a transsexual woman. Feminine males and masculine females are a naturally occurring phenomenon that is not at all rare. the ideal man or woman is probably more rare. What are transsexuals other that people like this who were unable to adapt to the mismatch between their brains and their gonads without surgery? They certainly don't define what is or isn't an "authentic" transgender person.

For those of you who might be new here or are otherwise confused by what Old Man Wasserberg is prattling on about, here's his batshit insane, pants-on-head retarded take on gender theory and "being intersex." Praise the Erverlord. Edit: Just wanted to clarify that it's timestamped to the relevant part. The whole stream is worth a listen if you have the time, though.

Last edited:

Solid Snek

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Right, you are "not at all the same as a cisgender or transsexual woman". You are (or you claim to be) an intersex individual. You were born biologically intersex, and you now identify socially as intersex.

Right?

That means you're not trans. You were trans for most of your life - an intersex-to-male trans - but you detransitioned (as much as you could, given the fact that medical doctors forced you to transition as a child, and you are now technically post-op) and you are now living as the hermaphrodite you were born to be.

That's pretty problematic and transphobic, don't you think? Hating doctors for forcing you to transition as a child, resenting your former transgender identity, etc etc? Maybe I'm missing something here, but given that you are not trans, and you really don't seem to like your former trans period, I'm wondering if maybe you need to be re-educated on what it means to be an ally.

Last edited:

dirtydeanna96

kiwifarms.net
According to Psalm 24, the Earth is the Lord YHVH's and all that dwell in it and I think it would be real nice if he'd step in already and make good on all his promises to the righteous and the sinners. In the meantime,
Hashem gave humans dominion over the earth, and we've done a piss poor job.
We should do better, rather than expecting God or his Son to save the earth in an apocalyptic scenario.

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Hashem gave humans dominion over the earth, and we've done a piss poor job.
We should do better, rather than expecting God or his Son to save the earth in an apocalyptic scenario.
The way the higher channels tell it to me, the actual planetary management isn't going to do anything until we prove ourselves worthy of their intervention. Don't ask me what it is we need to do to prove that, but like you say, we need to do better than we're doing. All any of the ancient scriptures were asking of us was to be nice to each other and clean up after ourselves.