Joe Biden feels political ground shift as Israel-Gaza conflict rages on - Jew Know That It's All About the Money

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The way the higher channels tell it to me, the actual planetary management isn't going to do anything until we prove ourselves worthy of their intervention. Don't ask me what it is we need to do to prove that, but like you say, we need to do better than we're doing. All any of the ancient scriptures were asking of us was to be nice to each other and clean up after ourselves.
What are you doing to this end?

Cranky Hermit

kiwifarms.net
What are you doing to this end?
If you apply Tooter logic, desperately spinning lies and constantly trying to distract people from what he did counts as "cleaning up after himself," I guess. In terms of doing actual good, the fact that he's now a universally reviled old clown might be some kind of comfort to his victims. Of course the only good thing he does is purely by accident.

dirtydeanna96

kiwifarms.net
The way the higher channels tell it to me, the actual planetary management isn't going to do anything until we prove ourselves worthy of their intervention. Don't ask me what it is we need to do to prove that, but like you say, we need to do better than we're doing. All any of the ancient scriptures were asking of us was to be nice to each other and clean up after ourselves.
Ok CWC.
"So, I dare say with all due respect to the Lord: meh"

You're a bad Jew, Tommie.
Either give Hashem your devotion or stop pretending.

Last edited:

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

True & Honest Fan
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net

dirtydeanna96

kiwifarms.net

Mariposa Electrique

October 4-18, Chris Will Be Happy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
at I do know is that my psyche has always been female and my secondary sexual characteristics are more female than male.

1621644327543.png
1621644525748.png
1621644886526.png

1621644910014.png

Tom, why do you lie about shit that we can literally prove false time and again.
In high res
1621645040659.png

Not even with cheap estrogenic knock offs from China do you pass as as a woman, Tom.

it still comes back to treating everybody and everything in ways you would want to be treated.
LOL, no one will dress up like a kid and have sex with you, Tom.

TheShedCollector

kiwifarms.net

"However, he cannot afford to alienate the progressive wing of his own party. It was progressive enthusiasm, and the support of prominent figures such as Bernie Sanders, that helped Biden win the presidency where Hillary Clinton failed."

I wouldn't call the swing vote the result of "progressive enthusiasm" and it had nothing to do with anything the DNC itself did. The swing came from the independent queer and indigenous leadership convincing their communities that they had to vote the lesser evil because a second Trump term was certain to be disastrous. Otherwise, the country seems split down the middle between those who favor old school fascism and those who prefer the neo-liberal sort.

I kept my mouth shut about Biden's commitment to the industrial fascist's agenda and protection of all their business interests abroad, particularly those around the oil fields in the ME, until after election day and have been warning people not to be seduced by the entitlements and attractive domestic agenda , because they'd use it to distract us while carrying out business as usual overseas, ever since.

So far this week, he has affirmed the Zionist Project in Occupied Palestine's* right to defend itself, blocked a UN resolution three times and approved a sale of high tech weapons upgrade materials that will add guidance units to large bombs in their stockpile.

Biden is either going to swing away from his unquestioning support for the Zionist war toys industry or I give the world a very poor chance of making it through his first term without a nuclear exchange. Even if we do, there is almost no chance that there won't be a major confrontation somewhere.

* I am born to the clan Kohen for the clan Gershom, Aaron and Moses sons. My ancestors insist that the name Israel not be used in connection with the brutal apartheid occupation of Palestine by the Rothschild banking dynasty and less than thirty of their partner families. The god of my forebears roars #NotInMyName when he sees the carnage through my eyes.

Keeping Gaza on the verge of collapse keeps international humanitarian aid money flowing to exactly where it benefits Israeli interests.

This video is somewhat dated, but the economic landscape hasn't changed. Notice that the name "Rothschild" does not get mentioned, despite the historical record clearly showing their influence on the genesis of the Zionist state as far back as the 1820's. They control the central bank, Leumi and Lord Rothschild gave several interviews during the Balfour Declaration centenary.

Introduction Inequality in Israel takes many forms. Some of the major fault-lines that divide Israeli society, creating relatively privileged and deprived groups, are (Ashkenazim) versus (Mizrahim); men versus women; Israel-born Jews (Sabar) versus new immigrants (Olim); Orthodox versus secular Jews; rural versus urban dwellers; rich versus poor; left-wing versus right-wing supporters; and gay versus straight people. This report focuses on inequalities between Jewish citizens of Israel—the majority—and Palestinian Arab citizens of Israel, a national, non-immigrant minority living in its historical homeland.1

Why don't you take a trip and visit Palestine. Maybe the locals will do an experiment on you to see if trannys can fly by throwing you off a roof.

Valuable contribution to science.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net

"However, he cannot afford to alienate the progressive wing of his own party. It was progressive enthusiasm, and the support of prominent figures such as Bernie Sanders, that helped Biden win the presidency where Hillary Clinton failed."

I wouldn't call the swing vote the result of "progressive enthusiasm" and it had nothing to do with anything the DNC itself did. The swing came from the independent queer and indigenous leadership convincing their communities that they had to vote the lesser evil because a second Trump term was certain to be disastrous. Otherwise, the country seems split down the middle between those who favor old school fascism and those who prefer the neo-liberal sort.

I kept my mouth shut about Biden's commitment to the industrial fascist's agenda and protection of all their business interests abroad, particularly those around the oil fields in the ME, until after election day and have been warning people not to be seduced by the entitlements and attractive domestic agenda , because they'd use it to distract us while carrying out business as usual overseas, ever since.

So far this week, he has affirmed the Zionist Project in Occupied Palestine's* right to defend itself, blocked a UN resolution three times and approved a sale of high tech weapons upgrade materials that will add guidance units to large bombs in their stockpile.

Biden is either going to swing away from his unquestioning support for the Zionist war toys industry or I give the world a very poor chance of making it through his first term without a nuclear exchange. Even if we do, there is almost no chance that there won't be a major confrontation somewhere.

* I am born to the clan Kohen for the clan Gershom, Aaron and Moses sons. My ancestors insist that the name Israel not be used in connection with the brutal apartheid occupation of Palestine by the Rothschild banking dynasty and less than thirty of their partner families. The god of my forebears roars #NotInMyName when he sees the carnage through my eyes.

Keeping Gaza on the verge of collapse keeps international humanitarian aid money flowing to exactly where it benefits Israeli interests.

This video is somewhat dated, but the economic landscape hasn't changed. Notice that the name "Rothschild" does not get mentioned, despite the historical record clearly showing their influence on the genesis of the Zionist state as far back as the 1820's. They control the central bank, Leumi and Lord Rothschild gave several interviews during the Balfour Declaration centenary.

Introduction Inequality in Israel takes many forms. Some of the major fault-lines that divide Israeli society, creating relatively privileged and deprived groups, are (Ashkenazim) versus (Mizrahim); men versus women; Israel-born Jews (Sabar) versus new immigrants (Olim); Orthodox versus secular Jews; rural versus urban dwellers; rich versus poor; left-wing versus right-wing supporters; and gay versus straight people. This report focuses on inequalities between Jewish citizens of Israel—the majority—and Palestinian Arab citizens of Israel, a national, non-immigrant minority living in its historical homeland.1

No one cares old man pervert .
View attachment 2183822
Its because of the child brides.
Yes he would and he would be trying to buy or even just rape a few of the others.

The sickening part it this is real and you can see the makeup of the first girl running down from her tears.

It is not only repulsive but a woman can not help but cry for the tiny girl.
Just my public account. I can't make a post with multiple embeds at facebook, which is the main reason i put up with the abuse here or AMB. the AMBeasts get me run off of everywhere, like Quora and Medium, that have good composition tools.

I'm not married, so I'm only a Ms, thanks. According to Psalm 24, the Earth is the Lord YHVH's and all that dwell in it and I think it would be real nice if he'd step in already and make good on all his promises to the righteous and the sinners. In the meantime, I think conditions in the land should revert to they way things were prior to the dissolution of the Ottoman Empire, drawing lines in the sand that never existed and handing control of it to war lords happy to do business with the Crown.

Churches, Mosques and Synagogues shared the same town squares. Christians, Jews and Muslims were friends and neighbors. That changed overnight May 15, 1948 and can only end in a calamity that will disgrace the name Israel forever. I support the "two states in one" solution, modeled after the original "binational" federal republic that leftist Zionists envisioned before Jabotinsky and his fascist terrorist associates built the "Iron Wall".

You know you would love to go and get a child bride you sick old pervert.
You will never be intelligent making statements like that. I don't claim to be a "woman".

lol. you're so stupid, you think that's true. My private account just doesn't keep me as busy as i like. Watch what happens here as I continue to ignore the mean and stupid and post on topics people want to see.

I think I've found the key to trashing the fascist furry fetishists of the Angry Adult Autistic Asshole Army and toxic transphobic talking turds floating in this sewer. Ignore them and post on topics people are interested in. Obviously gender politics is not one of them. I prefer sticking to peace and freedom topics and climate change mitigation, but I'm happy to take requests.
no one cares old man and you will not ignore anyone.
I'm sorry you sincerely believe that word salad made any sense.

I have no idea what my genitals would be like if there had been no surgery. What I do know is that my psyche has always been female and my secondary sexual characteristics are more female than male. I am not at all the same as a cisgender woman or a transsexual woman. Feminine males and masculine females are a naturally occurring phenomenon that is not at all rare. the ideal man or woman is probably more rare. What are transsexuals other that people like this who were unable to adapt to the mismatch between their brains and their gonads without surgery? They certainly don't define what is or isn't an "authentic" transgender person.

For anybody interested in the thread topic:

No one cares what you have to say old mad man Thomas you pedophile dog fucker.

And you are not a trans anything you fat old man. and stop talking about transsexuals you idiot which is why only transsexuals were called trans woman. Because we have to have the surgery.
That is why your group were called fem boys lady boys and shemales.

more bat shit insane space alien delusions old man.
everyone judges everyone. No one is excluded you have said things that are so horrible and tried so hard and still do about vile rapes of kids and animals.

You have been and will be judged for such.
it still comes back to treating everybody and everything in ways you would want to be treated.
and well if we all were unrepentant perverted pedophiles and dog fuckers then we should expect to be treated as such.

You are getting treated as you deserve to be treated. For what you have done and admitted to doing.

Cranky Hermit

kiwifarms.net
The irony being that if Tom went to Gaza, Israel wouldn't even need to send the IDF in. He'd get tossed off a rooftop or set on fire almost immediately
Considering that he could easily be classified as a biological weapon I'm pretty sure that sending Tom into any warzone would be a violation of the Geneva Convention.