Joe Biden's Family Owned Slaves - Really, they did. And it's concerning.

Ivan Shatov

Ceterum autem censeo Carthaginem esse delendam
kiwifarms.net
Alright Kiwis, there's been discussion on 4chan about Joe Biden's family owning slaves. anons have been accessing historical records that demonstrate this very clearly.

It's bad. They used Census records to prove his ancestors owned at least 27 slaves over a 50 year period in Maryland.

There's probably more to come. Slave owners living along Atlantic Coastal areas where often involved in the trade itself, investing in companies that transported people from place to place. Without going too far down the rabbit hole, investors diversify their holdings. It's very likely someone is going to uncover common ownership of at least one business that dealt directly in the slave trade.

I've been able to locate copies of the same records independent of 4chan and believe any researcher could do the same. Everything appears to be authentic and supported by external sources. Nothing about this makes me doubt the accuracy or authenticity of the information listed in the threads. Without powerleveling, this thread will list some sources that can be discerned from the images.

Going to summarize the evidence in this thread. But first, a warning: why now? Who is posting the information, why is it being dripped out like this, and is there a reason to question what's really going on?

These records are real, they are pointing to legitimate archives. There are other archives someone could tap to get a fuller picture of the family's involvement in the slave trade. A good reporter could investigate the hell out of this one.

Which all makes me suspicious. Given the current state of civil unrest in the US, I can't imagine a worse time for this all to come to light. I don't think anyone has a clue about how people will respond.

When something seems fishy, ask yourself who benefits.

The information being dug up is primarily from public census records. Any political operative conducting opposition research could have found them. I'm not convinced it's just anons on 4chan having some fun, and thought about some groups who might have a reason to release this. Listing them here, try to keep this in mind when you think about what this information means. More importantly, think about how other people react to the news - that might give you a sense of the strategy at work.

China - China has a reason to destabilize US Politics. They are detail oriented and this is in line with their style of warfare. They could be feeding this information to put Conservatives and Woke Progressives at war with one another.

NGO / Political Actors - If Joe Biden was forced off the ticket, it's safe to assume his VP pick would rise. Potential picks have been dropping out of consideration and demanding Biden pick an African American woman as his running mate. One of the potential picks is Stacey Abrams, an avowed Communist who literally wants to tear down American. She's a member of Black Lives Matter and the Freedom Road movement. For reference about the groups she runs with, see this thread. Game over for Democracy if she's suddenly in the White House.

Bernie Sanders - I almost feel as if Sanders would have released this information earlier if he was going to use it at all. But he's still in the race and has not released his candidates to Joe. This could be a move to put himself in the lead for the convention.

GOP - The GOP doesn't have a reason to release this now. They would have a reason to release this after a debate, to get Biden to hang himself on his own words. Then again, maybe they need a bump for Trump. Long shot.

We will know more once we see how the media reacts. My bet is it's ignored except in conservative publications. I could also see it being handled as an interview where Joe presents himself as deeply ashamed and committed to doing better. I could also see him being forced from the ticket and riots breaking out in every city.

Also, I don't think the last shoe has dropped. The US was a very different place when all this occurred. There are more damaging things that might emerge once people start researching the hard stuff - transfers of sale, business ownership records, slave cemetary records, building permits, etc.

If someone really wanted to wreak some havoc, they would just get the slave cemetary records and show how many slaves died working for Biden's ancestors. The records being discussed are 10 year snapshots, it's likely the total number of slaves owned was much higher considering the ages of the people held in bondage.

Here are the three threads. Expecting more will come.

Going to discuss each one in detail, summarizing the information being presented along with the direction of the conversation. For those who would like to jump to the end:

Joe Biden's direct ancestors owned at least 21 slaves. These are the ones uncovered so far. More digging will probably get that number up over 100.

1830 Census - Jesse Robinette, Biden's great-great-great-grandfather - owned 16 slaves

1850 Census - Moses G Robinett, Biden's great-great-grandfather - owned 4 slaves

1850 Census - Thomas H. Randle, Biden's great-great-granduncle - owned 1 slave

1860 Census - Thomas Randall, Biden's great-great-grandfather - owned 1 slave

Thread #1 - Opening Salvos

This thread was posted 06/24/2020.

It debunks some myths about Biden's great grandfather, demonstrates how his family's legacy was hidden after Obama was elected, and presents his family tree.

Total confirmed slave count: 4

The thread starts off with a photo claiming to be of Biden's grandfather, claiming he was a slaveholder and fought in the confederate army.

1593078823093.png

But there are good reasons to doubt the veracity of the photo. There are great reasons to suggest it was planted to throw people off the trail of Biden's family heritage. This version of the photo originally appeared on a website in 2008, right in the middle of the Presidential Election. The site itself is suspect, featuring this image of North America.

1593079113658.png

An example article from earlier reveals the author is very focused on Black Nationalism and sees the US as being African in nature. Which is very interesting, but not the whole story.

The claim that Biden's great grandfather was a slave owner and a confederate soldier was debunked on another site on June 23, 2020. The author is Eric Ferkenhoff, who describes himself this way:

1593079945141.png

Anons cite this article in the thread. The title of the article is suspicious: "Fact Check: NO Evidence Joe Biden's Family Owned Slaves Or That His Great-Grandfather Fought For The Confederacy"

He's saying there's no evidence his family ever owned slaves, full stop. The claim is not specific to the grandfather, it's saying no way, no how were the Bidens ever slave holders. The article also cites a Facebook post where the photo appeared, along with a quote attributed to Biden from 1975.

"I don't feel responsible for the sins of my father and grandfather. I feel responsible for what the situation is today, for the sins of my own generation. And I'll be damned if I feel responsible to pay for what happened 300 years ago."

Which is all well and good. One might be forgiven for thinking the question is settled, no slavery here, time to move on.

Another anon discovered the original source of the photo. The site claims it belongs to the following historical figure:

Richard Young Bennett
Co. B O'Connor Rifles 2nd Mississippi Infantry
Enlisted 1 Mar 1862
27 Sept 1836 - 2 Mar 1901
Buried Ebenezer Cemetery, Chalybeate, Tippah Co., MS

So it's clear where the photo came from and that it was misattributed. Any details associated with the photo are probably suspect as well.

But does this answer the question of slavery in the family, as Eric Ferkenhoff claims in the title of his article?

The thread goes on to examine Biden's family tree. An archive is available here, the anon warns to be careful because this site tracks you.

For reference, let's call this the FamilySearch Tree. The circle is Biden's Great Grandfather. Also note the name Robinette. It's not circled, but it's an important branch.

1593080871309.png

Later in the thread, the guns come out.

The FamilySearch Tree reveals Biden's family included Moses Robinett was an ancestor of Biden's. Robinette also happens to be Biden's middle name, the R in Joseph R. Biden Jr.

1593081773516.png

The screenshot contains information taken from the 1850 US Federal Census. It lists Moses Robinett as owning 4 slaves, mostly in their 20s. The family tree lists Moses Robinette as Biden's maternal great-great-grandparent.

Now, there's some question about whether or not this is the same Moses Robinette. The census record lists Moses G Robinett. This screencap of Biden's family tree lists Moses J Robinett. The first is from Cumberland, the second is from Alleghany.

1593090901959.png

This can be mostly resolved. Alleghany is a county in Maryland, Cumberland is a city within the county. A search of census records does not list another Moses Robinett living in the area at that time. Either the census missed one Moses, which happens, or it discovered him and the person writing the name misspelled it. Which also happens. I'm strongly leaning toward the later interpretation.

During the 1850s, it was common for the wife's family to pay a dowry upon marriage. It's likely that Biden's grandfather profited from the union with money made off the backs of slaves.

Thread #2 - Riding with Biden

This thread was posted 06/24/2020.

It provides census records detailing the number of slaves owned by ancestors besides Moses Robinett.

Total slave count: 5, possibly 6

As is totally appropriate for 4chan, the thread starts off with a ton of shitposting. Some of it was useful, such as this illustration:

1593079489841.png

In the reconstruction era South, Democrats commonly campaigned on racial issues. After displacing the Whigs, the GOP positioned itself as saviors of the union and liberators of the oppressed. Dems were more race realists, and Biden's ancestors certainly would have been familiar with the dominant themes.

Discussion picks up about halfway down the thread with an exploration into the Randel side of the family. Going back to the family tree, Biden's great-great-grandfather married a woman named Lydia Ann Randle. She was the daughter of Thomas H Randle of Baltimore. The family tree lists his name as Randle / Randall, which was common to the times. Official documents would often spell names as best they could, unreliable transcribers were common.

The 1860 Census lists Thomas Randall of Baltimore as owning 1 slave.

1593083594093.png

The 1850 census also a record for Thomas H. Randle of Anne Arundel County as owning 1 slave. The anon suggests this was Lydia Ann Randle's uncle. Anne Arundel and Baltimore counties abut each other, they are geographically near.

1593083902495.png

Either way, direct ancestors add at least 1 slave to the total count.

This article starts getting referenced in the thread, talking about Biden's quote about reparations from 1975.

Bears repeating the quote: In 1975, Biden scoffed at the idea of the country needing to address slavery and its legacy, stating, “I don’t feel responsible for the sins of my father and grandfather. I feel responsible for what the situation is today, for the sins of my own generation."

One might ask: what about the great-great-grandparents? Before slavery was outlawed, where were they?

Of note, a strange discussion about Joe Biden's Dad broke out in this thread.

1593093371317.png

An anon posted some personal details along with a list of email addresses he attributes to the father.

jbiden@aol.com
bozz911@yahoo.com
hitchx7@aol.com
hitchx7@olc-architects.com
jbiden@yahoo.com
hitchx@aol.com
hitchx@olc-architects.com
hitchx7@address.com
jbiden@att.net

VERY SUSPICIOUSLY, the anon asks what you will learn if you search for the addresses. Other anons took up the challenge.

First off, they found a Google Doc.

Source - https://docs.google.com/document/d/12ULxw1Vl928W8gNj1_BJ5rVAnOrXklgaS3MtEYhyakI/edit#

Archive - https://archive.md/yaUWZ

The list contains a few thousand names along with emails, phone numbers and addresses. Many of them are recognizable, like Joe Biden, HRC, Cheryl Mills, and others. Given an inspection of the addresses, the list is probably circa 2008 given where people were living at the time.

The document also contains the strange phrase: How is your consciousness like their own monstrous unitary dumpster

A search for this phrase uncovers a number of links, the top of which is a garish site listing the same list. So much bad html... one might say it glows.

No clue what it means, except that someone really wanted people to see that list. The garish site is at the top.

The thread also lists https://modernluxurymedia.com as containing one of the emails.

>Social Media & Influencer Marketing: Including custom content

Not related to Biden's ancestral multi-generational slavery ring. but probably significant in some way.

Thread #3 - The Goods

This thread was posted 06/25/2020.

It visualizes some of the information, provides source data from direct scans, and proves conclusively that Joe Biden's comes from a multi-generational family of slave owners.

Total slave count: 20+

This thread starts off with a scan of a census page including a line for the record on Jesse Robinette.

1593094478612.png

The caption from the anon reads:

Joseph Robinette Biden, 47th Vice President of the United States, is the 5th generation descendant of Maryland slave owner Jesse Robinette through his paternal grandmother Mary Biden (Robinette).

Quick search of the family tree reveals Jesse Robinette lived from 1776 to 1832. We've gone back to Biden's great-great-great-grandparents now, who were around at the start of the nation.

The archive scan does not reveal the year of the census, but it does reveal the number of slaves. Jesse Robinette owned 16 slaves when this was recorded.

Names are listed in this visual of the tree: https://archive.vn/KRU41

To make things easier to understand, anons started posting visuals, starting with this family tree.

1593094995121.png

The image is clipped, but the source is revealed later on in the thread.

This site is password protected and you have to be a member to access the tree. The point is that this information can be easily visualized.

Anons go on to post scans of the original census records to validate their information.

1593095229144.png1593095266688.png

Jesse Robinette is line 5. The lines run across pages, the information in the second scan is in the same order as the first.

The thread includes this warning from another anon:

1593095421129.png

Just to be clear - I like my life, I don't do drugs, I have no reason to want to hurt myself.

Should you stop hearing from me, add one to the tally.

Attachments

A Useless Fish

A Fish with literally no value, whatsoever.
kiwifarms.net
Not to be a downer, but since Biden's the choice pick of the MSM, this will likely be dropped right into the memory hole, and should pressure ever force it to be brought to the light of day, anyone talking about this will get the Alt Right Conspiracy Theorist treatment.

Like it or not, Biden is probably gonna be the DNC's candidate come November, no matter how many gafs, near death experiences or rapes he might commit in full view of the public. Christ, the DNC's so fucked I fully expect them to pull a Weekend at Biden's should he even die before the elections.

Ivan Shatov

kiwifarms.net
Not to be a downer, but since Biden's the choice pick of the MSM, this will likely be dropped right into the memory hole, and should pressure ever force it to be brought to the light of day, anyone talking about this will get the Alt Right Conspiracy Theorist treatment.

Like it or not, Biden is probably gonna be the DNC's candidate come November, no matter how many gafs, near death experiences or rapes he might commit in full view of the public. Christ, the DNC's so fucked I fully expect them to pull a Weekend at Biden's should he even die before the elections.
I don't think we really know how this will come across. Depends on who covers it.

There's evidence in my post of people trying to cover this up going back to 2008.

Probably worth alerting right-wing news sites. Don't do anything stupid with this information.

Last edited:

Senior Lexmechanic

Now Senior Lexmaniac
kiwifarms.net
I don't think we really know how this will come across. Depends on who covers it.

There's evidence in my post of people trying to cover this up going back to 2008.

Probably worth alerting right-wing news sites.
1. Basically every white politician is related to a slaveowner unless they're the descendants of white niggas (Italians, Germans, Irish).
2. Slavery was unbelievably based and redpilled and good for niggas, actually, so no right-wing publication will cover this.
3. We aren't the Jews of the internet, trying to plan gayops on this site is against the rules.

Sam Seder

kiwifarms.net
1. Basically every white politician is related to a slaveowner unless they're the descendants of white niggas (Italians, Germans, Irish).
2. Slavery was unbelievably based and redpilled and good for niggas, actually, so no right-wing publication will cover this.
3. We aren't the Jews of the internet, trying to plan gayops on this site is against the rules.
1. Just untrue.
2. Cope harder, seethe.
3. Who made you janny? Oh wait......

Too Many Catgirls

are trained to kill
kiwifarms.net
Yeah but Joe Biden himself didn't own slaves so it's irrelevant. That's my standard though.

Now, his voting demographics hold a different standard. But that standard is a sliding standard insofar as it means the demise of President Trump. So I fully expect a pathetic and hypocritical response to this.

Ivan Shatov

kiwifarms.net
Yeah but Joe Biden himself didn't own slaves so it's irrelevant. That's my standard though.

Now, his voting demographics hold a different standard. But that standard is a sliding standard insofar as it means the demise of President Trump. So I fully expect a pathetic and hypocritical response to this.
Which will be fun to watch.

Ivan Shatov

kiwifarms.net
Who cares? Many Americans are related to slaveowners and they shouldn't be damned for that.

This is a perfect example of the right enabling the cancel culture they claim to hate.
Or tossing it back at them.

Honestly, think about the scenarios I laid out.

What if Biden selects a VP who is a full blown Communist? The scariest thing in the world is the US falling that way.

ConfederateIrishman

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

What if Biden selects a VP who is a full blown Communist? The scariest thing in the world is the US falling that way.
"Tossing it back at them".

That doesn't work; Since the media is not on your side it doesn't usually get amplified.

The few times it did work, such as that Guardians of the Galaxy director temporary being canceled for old tweets, merely further enabled the concept on social media.

It is generally a bad idea, because its done in a desperate attempt to get back at the libs yet in the end leads to a longer term self-own.

Senior Lexmechanic

Now Senior Lexmaniac
kiwifarms.net

Given that corporatism in the US has resulted in the Chinese having shadow governance over large sections of American business and eroding the unique characteristics of American republicanism, and that most US socialists (there are no communist politicians in the US outside of the extreme lunatic fringe) see China as capitalist sellouts, maybe that wouldn't be such a bad thing...

ConfederateIrishman

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Given that corporatism in the US has resulted in the Chinese having shadow governance over large sections of American business and eroding the unique characteristics of American republicanism, and that most US socialists (there are no communist politicians in the US outside of the extreme lunatic fringe) see China as capitalist sellouts, maybe that wouldn't be such a bad thing...
This, just have an American Stalin purge all the Anarcho-kiddos and you are all set.

Tags
None