Joe Biden's Family Owned Slaves - Really, they did. And it's concerning.

Ivan Shatov

Ceterum autem censeo Carthaginem esse delendam
kiwifarms.net
"Tossing it back at them".

That doesn't work; Since the media is not on your side it doesn't usually get amplified.

The few times it did work, such as that Guardians of the Galaxy director temporary being canceled for old tweets, merely further enabled the concept on social media.

It is generally a bad idea, because its done in a desperate attempt to get back at the libs yet in the end leads to a longer term self-own.
But aren't they the ones who care about this?

Like, isn't this the hot button issue, the one they can't turn their eyes away from?

ConfederateIrishman

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't think we should encourage canceling people based on ancient family history, even if it would make our enemies seem hypocritical. Biden has ample examples of why he's a terrible candidate without condemning him for his ancestors being a product of their time.

T. Southerner
Lets be real here: Yankees love any excuse to cancel Southerners.

Ivan Shatov

kiwifarms.net
Hey guys... there's another one.

Name is George Hamilton Robinette. 1844 - 1914. Son of Moses from the OP. He was in the 1860, 1870, 1880, 1900, and 1910 censuses.

I'm not able to get to the original census records right now, but will share when they become available.

MuuMuu Bunnylips

"I'm not angry, just very disappointed."
kiwifarms.net
I don't think we should encourage canceling people based on ancient family history, even if it would make our enemies seem hypocritical. Biden has ample examples of why he's a terrible candidate without condemning him for his ancestors being a product of their time.

T. Southerner
They're shitting on John Wayne for something he said fifty years ago. You should know by now that the standard practice for dealing with people you don;t like is to dig as far back into their and/or their family history as they can until they find something nice and juicy they can wave around while shrieking like a chimp.

If they can manage to memory-hole/unperson them, that just a bonus.

Banditotron

Never wanted any trouble
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Biden said one thing right, and that's that the sons of criminals are not responsible for the crimes of their fathers. As cathartic as it would be grind him into mush for his hypocrisy, that would just perpetuate the problems that got us here and, personally, would betray my morals.

Too Many Catgirls

are trained to kill
kiwifarms.net
"Tossing it back at them".

That doesn't work; Since the media is not on your side it doesn't usually get amplified.

The few times it did work, such as that Guardians of the Galaxy director temporary being canceled for old tweets, merely further enabled the concept on social media.

It is generally a bad idea, because its done in a desperate attempt to get back at the libs yet in the end leads to a longer term self-own.
I agree with all of this. You're right.

On the other hand I see many very frustrated conservatives and others that see the left lying about them; saying that they (conservatives) are using physical violence and being racist and benefiting from a system that is built for them. And that frustration comes to a head when the left then uses the same mechanism that you have described (tossing it back at them) but they are seemingly given a pass. The left gets to use physical violence with little to no repercussion, the left gets to be overtly racist against groups they dislike, and the left seems to want to institute a system that benefits them and those that think like them and they proudly proclaim these things. All the while denying that any of this is happening, instead saying it is purely the right wing doing these things, and having the media support their lie wholesale.

It's a very strange moment. A lot of the left's overreaction is based upon fundamental misconceptions and outright untruths about the right. And they seem to think it is okay to be terrible people because "they're doing it to us", when in reality that is not happening in any measurable fashion.

Hyperreality is a bitch. And I don't look forward to the pendulum swinging back.

Stoneheart

Well hung, and snow white tan
kiwifarms.net
I think they would be seen as both, or at least as economic conservatives.
not realy, europe is very capitalistic, the social net is there to catch the losers from the system and not to hold others down.
there is also Corruption, the average Dem ruled state or city is way more corrupt than Italy and greece.

ColtWalker1847

kiwifarms.net
But aren't they the ones who care about this?
Only when making a big fucking deal about it benefits them. Consistency isn't their strong suit. Us=Good Them=Evil Adjust reality and selectively apply your professed morals to fit.

It's not really a new thing. Or a single party thing. Just hyper-partisan dickbags being dickbags.

Ivan Shatov

kiwifarms.net
I came in here to just make this one statement:

>”Stacey Abrams is an avowed Communist”

You mean this doctored photo from 2018?View attachment 1406248

OP is a brain dead mongoloid and you can find proof that the statement is false from a 10 second Google search.
I meant the one from College where she's holding up the flag with the hammer and sickle.

She did a bunch of stuff standing in front of Atlanta City Hall.

Maybe you should Google for those.

The Last Stand

Kiwi Farms Popularity Judge
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Who cares? Many Americans are related to slaveowners and they shouldn't be damned for that.

This is a perfect example of the right enabling the cancel culture they claim to hate.
An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth and all that shit...

Alert the media!

What happened to being the bigger person?

Jet Fuel Johnny

Full Metal Sperg
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You know, after seeing the leftists cancel some dude over some shit his father said in a TV interview before he was born, the Left gleefully going after the parents and children of people they don't like, bragging about taking away kid's scholarships and old people's retirements and normal people's jobs...

Fuck Biden. I hope they hang this shit around his neck like an albatross and then the old bastard can play dice when the time comes.

Tags
None