Joe Bob Briggs / The Last Drive In marathons -

BrunoMattei

Vincent Dawn
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They had some really great obscure shit I've been trying to find for years. I love their selection, but I didn't get a subscription because I was low on money at the time.
They even have Cannibal Ferox and Cannibal Holocaust which I didn't expect to see on there. No doubt you've already seen them.

Random movie suggestion(s):

Brain Damage (Frank Hennenlotter), The Reflecting Skin, Dust Devil, Mandy, and Dead and Buried.

Senor Cardgage Mortgage

...Hot Pooey
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They even have Cannibal Ferox and Cannibal Holocaust which I didn't expect to see on there. No doubt you've already seen them.

Random movie suggestion(s):

Brain Damage (Frank Hennenlotter), The Reflecting Skin, Dust Devil, Mandy, and Dead and Buried.
Yeah I've already seen both of them.
Although I do need to see Brain Damage

What surprised me the most was that, of all the movies they host, Cannibal Holocaust is the only one where they had to put a disclaimer at the beginning
shudder viewer discretion is advised in front of cannibal holocause.PNG

Even other EXTREME titles didn't have this warning

BrunoMattei

Vincent Dawn
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah I've already seen both of them.
Although I do need to see Brain Damage

What surprised me the most was that, of all the movies they host, Cannibal Holocaust is the only one where they had to put a disclaimer at the beginning
View attachment 680612
Even other EXTREME titles didn't have this warning
Weird. I just saw it on there and was like "Neat." They didn't have any other big extreme titles like Aftermath (the short film), Man Behind the Sun, Black Sun: the Nanking Massacre, Serbian Film (all the streaming sites have banned this one), Martyrs, Nekromantik 1 and 2, etc.

I just saw they had Emanuelle and the Last Cannibals which is a softcore cannibal gore flick. Worth checking out for those into sleaze.

On another note, we need a live stream of this every Friday.

Those streams are EXTREMELY comfy to watch with others.
@Splendid Meat Sticks @Randall Fragg Can we make this happen? Possibly?

Senor Cardgage Mortgage

...Hot Pooey
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Weird. I just saw it on there and was like "Neat." They didn't have any other big extreme titles like Aftermath (the short film), Man Behind the Sun, Black Sun: the Nanking Massacre, Serbian Film (all the streaming sites have banned this one), Martyrs, Nekromantik 1 and 2, etc.

I just saw they had Emanuelle and the Last Cannibals which is a softcore cannibal gore flick. Worth checking out for those into sleaze.

@Splendid Meat Sticks @Randall Fragg Can we make this happen? Possibly?
I only saw A Serbian Film on FlixFling, which was a streaming service owned by Invincible Pictures, the US Distributors (in fact, until the uncut bluray was released, it was the only way to watch A Serbian Film nearly complete legally, only cutting the NBP scene. The NC-17 cut they released was chopped like 20 minutes.) streaming service.

Martyrs I remember watching on Prime Video not long before that piece of shit remake came out, but I still need to watch Men Behind the Sun.

• Informative
Reactions: BrunoMattei

BrunoMattei

Vincent Dawn
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Man Behind the Sun is devastating. A very well made picture. The director's other films like Black Sun: the Nanking Massacre and Lost Souls are equally as gut-punching experiences.

BrunoMattei

Vincent Dawn
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This weeks movies were CHUD and Castle Freak. I fell asleep during CHUD, I agree with Joe Bob in that it's okay at best (if it weren't for the title no one would remember it) but I'm going to watch Castle Freak in a bit.

BrunoMattei

Vincent Dawn
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I forgot to update this thread. The best movies covered by Joe Bob IMHO:

Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer (with John Mcnaughton as a guest), Contamination, Deathgasm, Street Trash, Blood Harvest, Society, and of course Madman.

This got picked up for season 2 BTW.

Hecate

My skin crawlith
kiwifarms.net
I forgot to update this thread. The best movies covered by Joe Bob IMHO:

Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer (with John Mcnaughton as a guest), Contamination, Deathgasm, Street Trash, Blood Harvest, Society, and of course Madman.

This got picked up for season 2 BTW.

View attachment 828016
my first time watching the last drive in was when Joe bob was showing society. what a fucking movie, and Joe bob was fucking hilarious.

kind of related, you guys see this exceptional individual trying to cancel john bloom because he's written articles for taki magazine?

BrunoMattei

Vincent Dawn
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
my first time watching the last drive in was when Joe bob was showing society. what a fucking movie, and Joe bob was fucking hilarious.

kind of related, you guys see this exceptional individual trying to cancel john bloom because he's written articles for taki magazine?

First I've heard of Taki being white nationalist and I've read his Taki articles for years. You'd think he would have gotten some good boy points for his Trump jokes during the first 24 hour marathon (I think he took the hint and didn't do it again in later marathons). I get the impression he's not a fan of either Trump or Hillary.

Side note: definitely get on watching his first 24 hour marathon because Shudder has been removing movies during that marathon because they lost the license for them. Which sucks because him doing Sleepaway Camp was fucking amazing. See them while you can.

Hecate

My skin crawlith
kiwifarms.net
First I've heard of Taki being white nationalist and I've read his Taki articles for years. You'd think he would have gotten some good boy points for his Trump jokes during the first 24 hour marathon (I think he took the hint and didn't do it again in later marathons). I get the impression he's not a fan of either Trump or Hillary.

Side note: definitely get on watching his first 24 hour marathon because Shudder has been removing movies during that marathon because they lost the license for them. Which sucks because him doing Sleepaway Camp was fucking amazing. See them while you can.
shit, I'll try and watch them then. I hope I can find the removed ones online

• Feels
Tags
None