Careercow Joe Cracker / Robert C. McGee -

Vitriol

True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Dude, they all are.

Dang it's clearly been awhile since I've set eyes on this page. I thought the owners of this site where done with their obsession with Christian Chandler. Now I look in the background and it's Sonichu as far as the eye see.

I can tell you straight off the CEOs of Goldman Sachs and AIG got way more welfare then I'll ever get. The thing is Kickstarter, Patreon, Bitcoin, that ain't welfare. What is welfare is SSI and Medicad and all that does is keep you sane. It's like snorting crack, you good for a while and then you need another fix. I just don't understand some of you, saying that nobody isn't gonna me or anyone any money is like saying the World will never end. I know it will end, Astoroid, viral outbreak like that Zika out there, Nuclear war, Zombie Apocalypse, Skynet, or the coming of the anti-christ. HashOcean is looking good from but if only it had water I could swim in it. And Bear, you and I are suppose to be working on a script togethor. It doesn't take a year and a half to write 10 pages so I can write the next 10. Cause face it if you where the one trying to get a small enterprise off the ground, you would do what Brian Boitano would do Just keep going.
You need to post more.

What do you think of the election year so far? Who will you vote for?

Benny Liggins

Huh...
kiwifarms.net
Dude, they all are.

Dang it's clearly been awhile since I've set eyes on this page. I thought the owners of this site where done with their obsession with Christian Chandler. Now I look in the background and it's Sonichu as far as the eye see.

I can tell you straight off the CEOs of Goldman Sachs and AIG got way more welfare then I'll ever get. The thing is Kickstarter, Patreon, Bitcoin, that ain't welfare. What is welfare is SSI and Medicad and all that does is keep you sane. It's like snorting crack, you good for a while and then you need another fix. I just don't understand some of you, saying that nobody isn't gonna me or anyone any money is like saying the World will never end. I know it will end, Astoroid, viral outbreak like that Zika out there, Nuclear war, Zombie Apocalypse, Skynet, or the coming of the anti-christ. HashOcean is looking good from but if only it had water I could swim in it. And Bear, you and I are suppose to be working on a script togethor. It doesn't take a year and a half to write 10 pages so I can write the next 10. Cause face it if you where the one trying to get a small enterprise off the ground, you would do what Brian Boitano would do Just keep going.
If your future films will be as "well-written" as this then I think we're all in for a treat.

• Feels
Reactions: ChurchOfGodBear

ChurchOfGodBear

He's just this guy, you know?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dude, they all are.

Joe, I walked away from our effort of collaboration when you kept announcing new projects even though you said you didn't have time for our movie. It's one thing to make me be second fiddle, but I ain't being fifth fiddle to Ziggy!

And don't you talk about Chris Chandler! You don't know anything about Chris Chandler! The level of knowledge you have about Chris Chandler is indeed low! I would venture to say you don't even know the basics from which to form an opinion about him.

• Agree
Reactions: Mr. X and sikotik

DrChristianTroy

kiwifarms.net
Dude, they all are.

Of all the dumb shit you said I think the "snort crack" line tops it. Come on dogg, even you should know that crack isn't snorted.

• Agree
Reactions: sikotik

Mr. X

kiwifarms.net
Dude, they all are.

The inescapable fact remains, though.

No one wants to give you money.

Benny Liggins

Huh...
kiwifarms.net
I uploaded a few of Cracker's posters to my RedBubble account just for fun and it seems he has found them.
Despite the fact I make no profit from them and it is essentially free advertisement for his horrible films, he decided to send this lovely threat:

"This is an official cease and desist message from Robert C. McGee and Andrew McGee.

The following are to be removed from your product line because they violate our IP. The Unknown Creature, Gateway to Hell, VoiceOver Insanity. And to report all profits from the sales of the design and send it to our paypal 100%

You have 72 hours to comply or we will report you to Redbubble and have your account terminated.

Yours Truelly
Robert C. McGee aka Joe Cracker!"

I'm terrified :story:
I especially enjoy the fact he assumes I actually sold some of those designs. Yes cracker, I'm sure someone bought a shirt with THIS on it:

ChurchOfGodBear

He's just this guy, you know?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I uploaded a few of Cracker's posters to my RedBubble account just for fun and it seems he has found them.
Despite the fact I make no profit from them and it is essentially free advertisement for his horrible films, he decided to send this lovely threat:

"This is an official cease and desist message from Robert C. McGee and Andrew McGee.

The following are to be removed from your product line because they violate our IP. The Unknown Creature, Gateway to Hell, VoiceOver Insanity. And to report all profits from the sales of the design and send it to our paypal 100%

You have 72 hours to comply or we will report you to Redbubble and have your account terminated.

Yours Truelly
Robert C. McGee aka Joe Cracker!"

I'm terrified :story:
I especially enjoy the fact he assumes I actually sold some of those designs. Yes cracker, I'm sure someone bought a shirt with THIS on it:

Well, to be fair, redbubble's prices are pretty high. I can print that out on inkjet transfer paper and have it on a t-shirt for $8. Sell it for $15 and I have $7 each in my pocket. I've bought myself an Xbox One and two iPads this way.

Benny Liggins

Huh...
kiwifarms.net
Yes it truly is a special day when I have to sign a license contract in order to sell products with horrible quality posters as their designs.
Hopefully we can boost the sales to an all-time high of one!
One thing I did find surprising was that Joe the Crack had NO issue with this:

Also, in his most recent message to me relating to the "license contract" he said "I hope I don’t regret this".
I'm sure he can trust me. I mean, it's not like I uploaded those posters (and his face) onto my RedBubble to mock him... of course not...

Last edited:

Benny Liggins

Huh...
kiwifarms.net
Sorry about the double post, but there have been some developments in the case involving my RedBubble account and Joe. Joe and his brother sent me an email with the contract on using their "IPs", and it appropriately showed up in my spam folder.

"Here is the contract for your license. Now print this out, sign and print your name. Then scan or take a picture of your signed contract and send it as an attachment to this address. If you have any questions about the terms of this contract please let me know."

For anyone who wants to view the original contract I'll add it as an attachment. Yes, they legitimately wanted me to sign it.

Because of how absolutely ridiculous the contract was, I decided to amend it so that I wouldn't have to change anything about what I was already doing. Considering how seriously they took this, I was pretty sure this wouldn't work. Especially since I mainly wrote this to mock them.

963 serious.png

Lo and behold, somehow this was accepted. This was the general message of the emails I was sent after I sent it:

"This is not a bad idea, you have a good contract here.
Thank you Henry. I may present you with some new designs. Also, I'm going to work on getting you some higher resolution images that could make better merchandise."

Thing is I don't want higher quality images. The horribly low res posters are perfectly fitting, since they're of the same quality as everything Joe and "963" has ever done.

Attachments

Last edited: