Careercow Joe Cracker / Robert C. McGee -

Benny Liggins

Huh...
kiwifarms.net
Although the e-mail address was named after 963 productions, the name of the contact was actually "Andrew McGee". So it seems that it was his brother I was messaging and not Joe himself. So it's likely he still barely did anything and pushed it all onto his brother during this process.
Even then he probably still put more effort into this mess than he does on his creative projects, even if he did pretty much nothing.

• Informative
Reactions: Mechalcanos

ChurchOfGodBear

He's just this guy, you know?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Although the e-mail address was named after 963 productions, the name of the contact was actually "Andrew McGee". So it seems that it was his brother I was messaging and not Joe himself. So it's likely he still barely did anything and pushed it all onto his brother during this process.
Even then he probably still put more effort into this mess than he does on his creative projects, even if he did pretty much nothing.
Joe has said that he leaves all the copyright claims in Andrew's name, for legal reasons. Those reasons being that Robert is on the tugboat, and could lose it if he shows income. Andrew has a job, and therefore has no potential conflict with showing additional income from 963. So even though Joe acts like he's the big cheese, he's (in terms of ownership) really irrelevant to the entire 963 empire. Ironically, the guy who owns the whole thing lock, stock, and barrel (Andrew) doesn't seem to give a flying fuck about it.

The autistic logic is layered and stacked at 963.

Benny Liggins

Huh...
kiwifarms.net
It would be nice if Joe stopped spending so much time on pursuing people and actually tried to make some kind of content. Honestly I would love a new script from him, the TLOC and Simply in Love scripts were hilarious.
I guess this whole contract bollocks was funny, but it highlights that Joe is much more interested in protecting his worthless "company" and IPs rather than actually being creative and writing something.

• Agree
Reactions: Mr. X

Benny Liggins

Huh...
kiwifarms.net
Does he just spend all his time writing up pointless contracts? He acts as if 963 is a major studio.
It's possible he thinks this will prevent people from tricking and manipulating him like what the Dancing Triforce group did to him.

Also, Joe discussed about possibly setting up a Patreon so that people can give him free money (of course) in his latest youtube video and even mentioned Kiwi Farms. What an honour.

Last edited:

ChurchOfGodBear

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Does he just spend all his time writing up pointless contracts? He acts as if 963 is a major studio.
It's possible he thinks this will prevent people from tricking and manipulating him like what the Dancing Triforce group did to him.
One common trait of autistics is that they place a lot of importance on fairly meaningless documents. I'm pretty sure, in Joe's mind, being able to file IP claims on his projects more than makes up for the fact that he had no audience and makes no money from them.

And oddly, even though he's salty over the DT incident, Joe still likes to pretend he was an active member of the team and that the three videos constitute his movie being "made".

Benny Liggins

Huh...
kiwifarms.net
I suppose he desperately wants people to think that 963 is an actual, successful company, and these contracts and copyright claims give him that validation he needs. Kinda sad really.

• Feels
Reactions: Mr. X

Joe_Cracker

kiwifarms.net
Playas, I know I haven't been around here but we have a problem. My parents are in danger of loosing their house, and the problem is I still live it and I shot Unknown Creature here. This is mainly because the Rock Hill TE Connectivity plant that my dad has worked at for the past couple of years is closing down soon.

News of the TE Connectivity plants closer:
http://www.heraldonline.com/news/local/article93499077.html

He built some of the small terminals in some of the devices you may own, he was apart of the team that built the first Prototype of the USB cable, and the rest well you have to wait until the government decassifies the rest.

The thing is if I want to film here my parents have to own it. Now if I was able to raise at minimum $50K that's 1/3 of the house's morgage paid off. I do have a script that I have been sitting on for a while called War of Love that I have been siting own that thought that I may be able to produce it later but I am willing to sell it outright if they had $300K or more. I still have the Patreon account but if the Youtube had 10,000 subscriblers that would make it profitable. Just help out my family if you can, my dad built this house and I'd hate for him to loose it.

sikotik

It's Lego Frank Mutha Fucka!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sorry to hear that, but take care of it yourself Joe. No one here has that kind of money or wants to touch your "script" with a 10 foot pole.

ChurchOfGodBear

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Joe_Cracker I am truly sorry to hear about your family's difficulties. If what you say is true, this is not the time to be thinking about filming movies. You may need to find more direct ways to support your household. Ideally, getting a job would help-- even part-time work should be enough for a partial mortgage payment. As I know you have difficulty with traditional employment, you may want to consider a direct-marketing program like Scentsy or Avon. These require a LOT of work, and the success rate is low, but you're playing with the hand you're dealt. You can also try to pick up odd jobs for your neighbors.

It's good that you came to the farms with your issues. We've seen bad things happen to families before. You wouldn't believe the tragedy that happened to the man who invented the Simple Plastic Funnel (TM)! However, if you want to save the house, it's going to require hard work and more than a little luck.

• Agree
Reactions: sikotik

ChuckSlaughter

You mean I got about 200 bitcoins
kiwifarms.net
@Joe_Cracker I am truly sorry to hear about your family's difficulties. If what you say is true, this is not the time to be thinking about filming movies. You may need to find more direct ways to support your household. Ideally, getting a job would help-- even part-time work should be enough for a partial mortgage payment. As I know you have difficulty with traditional employment, you may want to consider a direct-marketing program like Scentsy or Avon. These require a LOT of work, and the success rate is low, but you're playing with the hand you're dealt. You can also try to pick up odd jobs for your neighbors.

It's good that you came to the farms with your issues. We've seen bad things happen to families before. You wouldn't believe the tragedy that happened to the man who invented the Simple Plastic Funnel (TM)! However, if you want to save the house, it's going to require hard work and more than a little luck.
I think mowing lawns and shoveling would be perfect for Joe. It pays OK and all he has to do is explain why he's doing it and most people would probably hire him over and over if he does ok... Mowing the lawn is gay and unrealistic

Reactions: ChurchOfGodBear

Joe_Cracker

kiwifarms.net
I think mowing lawns and shoveling would be perfect for Joe. It pays OK and all he has to do is explain why he's doing it and most people would probably hire him over and over if he does ok... Mowing the lawn is gay and unrealistic
I could mow lawns if I could drive to them but my neurologist doesn't want me around heavy machinery. When the lawn needs mowing at my house only my dad or my brother does it, I never do. Unless I could afford some $10,000 robot that mows lawns for me it's as unrealistic as owning a real lightsaber or pigs flying. So expanding my YouTube channel, a sudden jump in DVD sales, donations to my Patreon, or selling my script, or my dad finding a new job until he can retire or the only realistic options of my dad holding on to the house he built for us in 1990. It was mearly an empty shell when hurricane Hugo came a year earlier, knocked out power, took down trees and homes and our unfinished house was still standing, and I just slept throw it.

ChurchOfGodBear

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Maybe a neighbor would pay you to pull weeds or clean out their garage. Maybe do some laundry or scrape the gutters. There are tons of household jobs you could do without operating anything more complicated than your own two hands.

• Agree
Reactions: sikotik

Joe_Cracker

kiwifarms.net
Maybe a neighbor would pay you to pull weeds or clean out their garage. Maybe do some laundry or scrape the gutters. There are tons of household jobs you could do without operating anything more complicated than your own two hands.
Where I live is not The suburbs it's extremely urban. I only have 6 or 7 neighbors in walking distance and they ain't rich. They prefer to do things themselves, they ain't the kind of people to hire someone for simple tasks, not even another neighbor. Even so I might only be able to buy a few days of groceries, it would never be enough for a house payment.

ChurchOfGodBear

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Where I live is not The suburbs it's extremely urban. I only have 6 or 7 neighbors in walking distance and they ain't rich. They prefer to do things themselves, they ain't the kind of people to hire someone for simple tasks, not even another neighbor. Even so I might only be able to buy a few days of groceries, it would never be enough for a house payment.
Have you actually asked them if there were any chores you could do, or are you just making excuses?

Joe_Cracker

kiwifarms.net
Have you actually asked them if there were any chores you could do, or are you just making excuses?
I can tell you personally that not a single one ever walks to our house, if no one ever no less borrows a cup of sugar then their is no point. Even during the fire in the woods a few years ago, no one came up to me. And no one talks to eachother, the last I spoke with one of them is when a stray chicken walked onto our property. These people never talk to us or eachother, except for two of them because one lives next door to her mother.