Careercow Joe Cracker / Robert C. McGee -

ChurchOfGodBear

He's just this guy, you know?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can tell you personally that not a single one ever walks to our house, if no one ever no less borrows a cup of sugar then their is no point. Even during the fire in the woods a few years ago, no one came up to me. And no one talks to eachother, the last I spoke with one of them is when a stray chicken walked onto our property. These people never talk to us or eachother, except for two of them because one lives next door to her mother.
Then you need to take the initiative and be the one to walk up to them. Anytime you want money in life, Joe, you're going to have to be the one to get the ball rolling. People aren't going to come to you house and hand it to you.

• Agree
Reactions: Mr. X and sikotik

Benny Liggins

Huh...
kiwifarms.net
I can tell you personally that not a single one ever walks to our house, if no one ever no less borrows a cup of sugar then their is no point. Even during the fire in the woods a few years ago, no one came up to me. And no one talks to eachother, the last I spoke with one of them is when a stray chicken walked onto our property. These people never talk to us or eachother, except for two of them because one lives next door to her mother.
Joe if you're in such a troublesome situation and every penny is valuable then you have no reason to at least ask your neighbours. By asking, you either confirm that they can't/won't help or they offer some job to you. Either way you at least get a definitive answer instead of just assuming they won't help.

sikotik

It's Lego Frank Mutha Fucka!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So when does he come out as Tran.s?
It's the only zero effort solution that would have any chance of working for him in 2016.
Come on Jo &/or Roberta, you wouldn't even have to shave these days.

ChurchOfGodBear

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If only there were a way Joe could post videos of his ramblings online, and have people donate if they find it interesting. That would be an amazing concept. But then, he'd have to actually make videos.

• Agree
Reactions: Mr. X and sikotik

Mr. X

kiwifarms.net
If only there were a way Joe could post videos of his ramblings online, and have people donate if they find it interesting. That would be an amazing concept. But then, he'd have to actually make videos.
The other important question is whether people would actually want to watch his videos. If this one (from 2010, where he talks about the Online Forum Police) is any indication, the answer is no.

ChurchOfGodBear

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The other important question is whether people would actually want to watch his videos. If this one (from 2010, where he talks about the Online Forum Police) is any indication, the answer is no.
Yeah, but if he were at least consistently generating content, he might get some clicks just on the "WTF" value. I mean, there are youtube channels dedicated to watching people eat. I'd rather watch Joe, TBH. YouTube shows that having quantity of content is the more difficult half of building an audience.

But then, Joe would have to make a point of uploading a video literally every day, if not multiple times a day. He barely puts out one a year, despite spending more on video equipment than I've spent on my car.

At this rate, the only way he'll ever see a monetary return on all his video toys would be to sell them on eBay. The camera and Mac Mini aren't going to make movies on their own. (Joe, is that the problem? Did you think they would?)

ChurchOfGodBear

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wow, he actually cranked out original content? Good for him.

Granted, it's not my cup of tea, but people have gone viral with far less. Also, to Joe's credit, this was made with no e-begging or crowdfunding. (The absurdly long Patreon plug at the end of the video... I'm not going to count that.)

Good job, Joe. Hope things are improving at Casa Cracker.

Benny Liggins

Huh...
kiwifarms.net
I hope he doesn't take another year (or more) to make something else. As bad as I think his content is, I still find it hugely entertaining.
"This is the pilot episode for our VoiceOver TLS series"
He seems intent on making more based on this quote, but considering it's Joe I'm not holding my breath.

Mr. X

kiwifarms.net
The FBI are getting some grief on Twitter regarding their "Christmas card." Joe talked about having the FBI help him get his money back from Something Awful, and this thing made me think of his "work" (apart from the fact that all the words are spelled and used correctly).

Attachments

• Informative
Reactions: ChurchOfGodBear

ChurchOfGodBear

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The FBI are getting some grief on Twitter regarding their "Christmas card." Joe talked about having the FBI help him get his money back from Something Awful, and this thing made me think of his "work" (apart from the fact that all the words are spelled and used correctly).
Wasn't the SA ruckus like... five years ago? Over $20?

Flowers For Sonichu

2nd Team all-confefence in Kick the Autistic
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
nah not Joe... too symmetrical and the eyes aren't all fucked up

• Agree
Reactions: Mr. X