JoeysWorldTour - Annoyingly fun to watch fast food reviewer

wagglyplacebo

The loneliest punk
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
OK since @CatParty convinced me that some people that review fast food in their car are worth watching, heres Joey's world tour (no touring the world included).
Joey is somehow one of the most annoying human beings on the planet, either when he's saying such things as "the tomatoes are tomatoey, the lettuce is lettucey" or the fifth time he's screamed "WOOWOWOWOWOW" at the top of his lungs to show that he likes a chicken sandwich.
He also used to do "challenges" more often, these so called challenges are mostly impossible tasks that give joey the excuse to puke all over himself and bask in his garbage bag like properties full force.
The nutella challenge.
The RAW CHORIZO challenge. (my personal favorite)
Here's his youtube, feel free to explore, he has hundreds of videos.
https://www.youtube.com/user/JoeysWorldTour

This next one has a little surprise for you ghostbustin folks out there.

Last edited:

MalWart

Alt-righty then!
kiwifarms.net
OK since @CatParty convinced me that some people that review fast food in their car are worth watching, heres Joey's world tour (no touring the world included).
Joey is somehow one of the most annoying human beings on the planet, either when he's saying such things as "the tomatoes are tomatoey, the lettuce is lettucey" or the fifth time he's screamed "WOOWOWOWOWOW" st the top of his lungs to show that he likes a chicken sandwich.
He also used to do "challenges" more often, these so called challenges are mostly impossible tasks that give joey the excuse to puke all over himself and bask in his garbage bag like properties full force.
The nutella challenge.
The RAW CHORIZO challenge. (my personal favorite)
Here's his youtube, feel free to explore, he has hundreds of videos.
https://www.youtube.com/user/JoeysWorldTour

This next one has a little surprise for you ghostbustin folks out there.
Looks like the Heart Attack Grill found its new spokesperson.

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That wikia is a great write up, what on earth took him from someone who was working with Michlian star chefs to being a walking negative stereotype for fat people?

It's most odd he can't even discribe the foods he inhales like some kind of lard vaccum. Always makes me feel sick, cringe but a great cow. Maybe I should hit the gym again today...

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The most upsetting part of this video, I'm sure it's an awful food product and he really plays it off like oh I'll eat this down for the channel and my fans when his gluttonous ass is just happy to have anything going in his gullet. It may taste pretty awful but he enjoyed the living fuck of throwing caloires into himself.

cluelessly

not great, not terrible
kiwifarms.net
The most upsetting part of this video, I'm sure it's an awful food product and he really plays it off like oh I'll eat this down for the channel and my fans when his gluttonous ass is just happy to have anything going in his gullet. It may taste pretty awful but he enjoyed the living fuck of throwing caloires into himself.
during the entire outro I kept thinking you can tell he can't wait to turn the camera off and finish it, honestly

Tags
None