Careercow JoeysWorldTour - Annoyingly fun to watch fast food reviewer

Floof

I foking love cereal
kiwifarms.net
I've seen this guy a while back, and I'm really surprised that he didn't have his own thread sooner.
Personally, I kind of feel bad for him though. Like other people have mentioned, he's eating himself to death for the sake of Youtube videos.
I don't think it's too late for him to stop, since he isn't as big as some other people in the Farms. Hopefully he'll start to take better care of himself in the future, though it's a smaller chance since he's unfortunately much older than on average (I think he's somewhere in his 40's, although I could be mistaken).

R

RI 360

kiwifarms.net
I've seen this guy a while back, and I'm really surprised that he didn't have his own thread sooner.
Personally, I kind of feel bad for him though. Like other people have mentioned, he's eating himself to death for the sake of Youtube videos.
I don't think it's too late for him to stop, since he isn't as big as some other people in the Farms. Hopefully he'll start to take better care of himself in the future, though it's a smaller chance since he's unfortunately much older than on average (I think he's somewhere in his 40's, although I could be mistaken).
lol he'd totally be doing this even without youtube, youtube is just used as an excuse to make himself feel better about his crippling food addiction.

reeb

Accredited Optavia™ Coach
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yessss. I contemplated putting a thread together about this cow boy but I'm ready to see where this one takes us.

R

RI 360

kiwifarms.net
This is visually the best summary of him. Watching him makes me never want to eat again.

Locksnap

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Joey has an extremely distinctive lump above his lip that you can see in almost every picture of him. None of the pictures of Ralph have that same bump. I know some of you are looking for excuses to A-log a fat moron but besides both being old greasy spics they're not the same guy.

Tags
None