JoeysWorldTour - Annoyingly fun to watch fast food reviewer

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Oh boy heeesssss baccck

The production quality has stepped up a bit since I've last watched our intrepid hero. He's got fast food on his mind so hard he's thinking of jack in the box, even though this is a burger king video. He's confused for first 2 minutes before he shows off the sandwich.

It's very sad looking, as all burger king products are. His explaining on the product sounds like a script. I'm not sure if he's being hooked up for this or not, but it's not natural sounding. A combo is over 10 bucks for this.

It's smaller than he expected and Joey says this is a trait of burger king. He wanted more fries and makes a joke about it being not filled enough, it's kinda a charming joke mind you. Then points out he was stiffed napkins.

He shows off the jug of Dr. Pepper he got. He points out it's a bit over done. The bacon is swinging on anything and he says he'd eat a boot covered in bacon and then says boot bacon is good eating. It's charming.

Joey says he likes pickled jalepenos, he is wise.

He points out the bun is over a day old from it's cracking but this is what you expect on weekend fast foods. I always like when he makes points a chef like him would notice. Bakeries don't often deliver on weekends. The star of the show is the jalpeno. If not for them it would be a boring and little chicken sandwich.

He said price is steep and it's fine, it's worth a try though since it's new. He wished for more. KFC out does it. A new bun would help. He points he's rambling and gives it a : good fine don't drive more than a mile (heaven forbid you walk) it gets a 7 wowowowowowowowos.

Dick Pooman

Muchacho Sauce
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

The first few minutes of the video features gratuitous use of Joey Gut Cam where you get a good idea of what it would look like if you weighed 320 pounds. Also, I do agree with him that those tendies need more sauce. This seems to be a common complaint with this particular item among food reviewers. I know that Dairy Queen released something almost exactly like this a few months ago and they were completely covered with BBQ sauce. These just look sad.

Voidoid

Lurking in the depths of the WeboSphere
kiwifarms.net
Return of the clown music while Joey scarfs down some mini fruit loop donuts with unknown white particles on and around his eyes. He makes an effort to say fruit loops as much as possible as he usually does with food items that have a trademark name behind it, remember it's great for the kids!
20180903_140314.gif

Next he eats small deep fired corn cobs with cajun spices, on a spice level heat wise from 1-3, it's a 4. I really hope he gets the voodoo fries there, I want to see a video like he did with the Red Robin fries.
20180903_140620.gif

DuckSucker

kiwifarms.net
Man I wonder what drugs this dude takes to not want to just like blow his own brains out when looking in the mirror or something. Like go home and look at your worthless waste of a life and just, the only reason you dont put your head in a noose is because Joey is like 400 lbs and the rafter wouldnt hold when he kicks the chair out from under him. Maybe antidepressants but I just know there's also some other substance there that he is potentially "abusing".

Gordon Cole

Yep, he's dead
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Man I wonder what drugs this dude takes to not want to just like blow his own brains out when looking in the mirror or something. Like go home and look at your worthless waste of a life and just, the only reason you dont put your head in a noose is because Joey is like 400 lbs and the rafter wouldnt hold when he kicks the chair out from under him. Maybe antidepressants but I just know there's also some other substance there that he is potentially "abusing".
I dunno, fat guys are supposed to be jolly after all.

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
while he hams it up for the show, he's a man child at heart.

in some sick ways joey has us bested with joy of life selling cars eating fast food being into micky mouse.

Dick Pooman

Muchacho Sauce
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Our big boy eats a chicken and waffle sandwich from KFC. I'm fixated on the bits of food that are stuck to his tongue towards second half of the video. Also, I haven't heard a bad thing about this item yet from any YT food reviewer. Very surprising considering how shitty KFC has been quality-wise recently.

• Informative
Reactions: Bassomatic

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Someone put up a billboard of Joey near LA.
View attachment 550962
View attachment 550964
They know their audience and good for Joey.

Our big boy eats a chicken and waffle sandwich from KFC. I'm fixated on the bits of food that are stuck to his tongue towards second half of the video. Also, I haven't heard a bad thing about this item yet from any YT food reviewer. Very surprising considering how shitty KFC has been quality-wise recently.
tbh, next time I have one too many I'm going to try one how happy he enjoys it sober shines to that "my taste buds are shot I want caloires shame and some familur tastes" feeling we all have drinking.

• Agree
Reactions: Dick Pooman

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
when you get over the novelty of watching a twink in a suit eating fast food next to a grandfather clock, Joey is by far more entertaining.
Joey can get a little annoying and his opinions are more predictable because he's a jolly fat guy and he likes food.

Reviewbrah is more special than just being a twink in a suit. He looks like he's 12, but he's more analytic and articulate than Joe and also his sense of humour is dry, so its not for everyone, but I like it because it reminds me of some of the older guys in my family like uncles or grandpas.

Reactions: Scotsman
Tags
None