• "yyyyep they can't stop won't stop"

Culture John Cena is single

Discussion in 'Articles & Happenings' started by CatParty, Apr 16, 2018.

Forum Guidelines
  • Don't post if you have nothing to say. If anyone could write your post, it doesn't need to be made. One-word replies are automatic 1-month bans from this board.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • Create accurate topic titles. Threads should be labeled correctly and avoid sensationalist language.
  • Cite an article. This board is for content aggregation and should feature at least one source.

@Cricket

1. https://abcnews.go.com/Entertainmen...-end-long-term-relationship/story?id=54493492

WWE stars John Cena and Nikki Bella are calling it quits just one year after getting engaged in the middle of the ring in front of tens of thousands of fans at Wrestlemania 33.

Bella, whose real name is Nicole Garcia-Colace, announced the longtime couple were splitting up in a post on Instagram Sunday night.

"After much contemplation and 6 years of being together Nikki Bella and John Cena announced today their decision to separate as a couple. While this decision was a difficult one, we continue to have a great deal of love and respect for one another. We ask that you respect our privacy during this time in our lives."

The pair, who met as wrestlers for WWE, have had their relationship chronicled for years on the E! reality series "Total Divas" and spinoff "Total Bellas." They gave no reason for the separation.

Throughout the series, Cena long held he would never get married only to relent last year when he proposed to Nikki Bella following the pair's match at Wrestlemania 33 in Orlando, Florida. He was previously married to Elizabeth Huberdeau from 2009 to 2012.

Cena spoke to ABC's Peter Travers on his show "Popcorn" just a couple weeks ago, while promoting his new movie "Blockers," about his wedding and engagement to Nikki.

"I asked my lovely bride-to-be to marry me in the wrestling ring at Wrestlemania almost one year ago today -- in front of 75,000 of our closest friends," he said. "It meant a lot to me specifically; Nicole and I have been through ups and downs. Relationships are hard, especially when your relationship is in the public. Nicole had to deal with a lot of misconceptions about our relationship. ... I wanted a global stage to tell the woman of my dreams that I wanted to marry her."

Cena even told Travers the planning for their wedding was moving along well.

"The planning is going great," Cena said. "I just can't tell you because Nicole is the boss and she's got all the details."

Nikki's twin sister, Brie, whose real name is Brianna Danielson, responded to her sister's post on Instagram, saying, "We love you all." Brie is married to a fellow WWE wrestler, Bryan Danielson, who recently returned to the ring following a retirement for a neck injury.

Cena and Nikki Bella have both spent increasing time away from the wrestling ring.

Nikki made a brief cameo at WWE's Royal Rumble in January, as well as one untelevised match teaming with her fiance in March, but hasn't taken part in a storyline since she and Cena were engaged in the ring last April. She's spent long gaps away from the ring dealing with a serious neck injury in recent years as well. Her comeback to the ring from major surgery was chronicled in "Total Bellas."

Cena's movie career has exploded in recent years. He received rave reviews for his performance in the Amy Schumer comedy "Trainwrecked" in 2015, and starred in "Daddy's Home" in 2015 and "Daddy's Home 2" in 2017. He voiced the lead character in the animated comedy "Ferdinand," which was nominated for an Academy Award for Best Animated Feature this year.

His comedy "Blockers," with actress Leslie Mann, was released last week. The couple attended the premiere together on April 3.

Cena had a short match with WWE legend The Undertaker at last week's Wrestlemania 34 in New Orleans.

• Feels  x 9
    • Informative  x 6
    • Like  x 2
    • Semper Fidelis  x 1
    •  x 1
    CatParty

CatParty Boo
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. Finally, my chance has come! My love quest is finally over!

• Winner  x 16
    • Agree  x 4
    • Optimistic  x 4
    • Semper Fidelis  x 1
    • Feels  x 1
    A Welsh Cake

A Welsh Cake No! I too have proved my worth Odyn!

kiwifarms.net
  3. Further proof that Daniel Bryan is better than John Cena.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    Coconut Gun

Coconut Gun He's the gun member of the coconut crew

kiwifarms.net
  4. So John finally worked out she was a gold digger?

• Feels Feels x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Chaos Theorist

Chaos Theorist It would be spiteful To put jellyfish in a trifle

kiwifarms.net
  5. I like Bryan as a wrestler and as a person but Bryan is a new age hippie who believes in woo alongside Brie.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Chaos Theorist

kiwifarms.net
  6. So you could say....No one's seeing him?
    :story:

• Winner  x 28
    • DRINK  x 5
    • Like  x 1
    • Agree  x 1
    •  x 1
    • Feels  x 1
    The Shadow

The Shadow THESE ARE THINGS I KNOW

kiwifarms.net
  7. Dear Nikki,
    U can't c me anymore.
    Love,
    J (John)

• Winner Winner x 17
    • DRINK DRINK x 3
    Butta Face Lopez

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. Marriage commitment goes for the cover! 1...2...

NO, JOHN CENA KICKS OUT AT TWO!

• Winner Winner x 19
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Dr. Kaufman

Dr. Kaufman Especially Good At The Celebrity Overdose

kiwifarms.net
  9. Nikki really wants kids and Cena is adamant he doesn't. I suspect this was the dealbreaker. Can't blame either of them if so; that's too important an issue to compromise on.

• Informative Informative x 8
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Fareal

Fareal Supercommander of the Brave New World
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. "Nicole is the boss"

John I hope you learned your lesson.

• Feels Feels x 1
    Shaftie

Shaftie Bloody noses feel terrible

kiwifarms.net
  11. plays the Cena entry song as i watch him absolutely obliterate the pussy on some poor semi-female Thai in my 500 dollar gaming chair from 2003

• Winner Winner x 2
    fcgh vgcf

fcgh vgcf newfag

kiwifarms.net

12. Is John Cena autismal?

• 🤔 Thunkful x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    Yellow Yam Scam

Yellow Yam Scam baby let's get it boy don't fake it
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. @Null you two would make a cute couple

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    Fangsofjeff

Fangsofjeff (=ↀωↀ=)

kiwifarms.net
  14. Nikki was just pissed off that she basically married someone she couldn't even see the face off, thats all.

• Feels Feels x 2
    Burgers in the ass

Burgers in the ass I have 10 of them in my ass pls help

kiwifarms.net
  15. I guess seeing all those sick kids as hes the most request Make a Wish celebrity really must take a mental toll on him.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Feels Feels x 3
    Chaos Theorist

kiwifarms.net
  16. Dude fucked Mickie James and let her go too. John doesn't know what the hell he wants.

• Feels Feels x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  17. Terra Jones is also single. They would make a lovely couple.

• Like Like x 2
    Triggered Fivehead

Triggered Fivehead Chicago's rose

kiwifarms.net
  18. Guess him and Amy Schumer can get together finally.

• Islamic Content Islamic Content x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
    AshitPie

AshitPie Would you like to see a little bitch?

kiwifarms.net
  19. I'm confused. Are you talking about Nikki Bella or John Cena ?

• 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  20. There's only one famous man who broke his engagement today...

• Winner Winner x 4
    • DRINK DRINK x 2
    BubbleButt

BubbleButt Filth Are My Politics, Filth Is My Life

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1K4rVJKBXDXyn3r9VNou3HRppa5oqnETHy

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.