Skitzocow John Christopher Sunol - Hojuruku's Daddy Dom, Ex-Cab Driver, Pants-shitting Homophobe Sperg, ARRESTED FOR IRL HARASSMENT

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Sunol is under a court order to delete any post on his blog made by @VGB-OPSEC lol
To be fair, he's technically been restrained from publishing or linking to content from Luke for years now and ignored order after order.

There was yet another hearing yesterday and he decided to make a youtube on the way home which yet again runs foul of both the legislation and previous orders.

I actually read through all of the Tribunal decisions earlier today. It's a shame the Tribunal can't order cups of hemlock all round as a remedy because all of the players are batshit and none of them are going to stop.

G

GS 281

kiwifarms.net
To be fair, he's technically been restrained from publishing or linking to content from Luke for years now and ignored order after order.

There was yet another hearing yesterday and he decided to make a youtube on the way home which yet again runs foul of both the legislation and previous orders.

I actually read through all of the Tribunal decisions earlier today. It's a shame the Tribunal can't order cups of hemlock all round as a remedy because all of the players are batshit and none of them are going to stop.
wtf is he wearing? Is he in a mariachi band?

Also congrats Garry!

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@VGB-OPSEC Has John Sunol acquired a brain injury in recent years?

I find it very hard to reconcile his claim to hold a BA and an MA with his inability to communicate coherently orally or in writing, and his apparent inability to comprehend communication and apply logic. Has something happened to him since he gained his MA in 2005 which has profoundly affected his cognitive function and communication abilities?

This is @VGB-OPSEC in the future if he keeps messing with garry and jez and us
The more I read the more it seems like Luke is using someone not very bright as his proxy/patsy.

UptownRuckus

Wang Chung Tonight
kiwifarms.net
Interesting guy...He has all the conspiracy theories kind of right but the sperg of hate makes him sound like a crazed old man......Julay?