TGWTG John Edward 'Nash' Bozard III / Nash / @Nash076 - What The Fuck Is Wrong With HIM?

Shokew

Trial by Fire! Trial by Fire!
kiwifarms.net
You're right about music radio going down, but talk radio is doing pretty decently. iHeart was run by literal exceptional individuals who overextended themselves to the point of exhaustion.
Thanks for the short-but-sweet-and-fulfilling; like I said, I'm no expert on this, but that is good to hear, seeing as talk radio is quite fucking invaluable, despite the digital age being in such high gear, yet having yet to truly outdo / replace it. Some things are best left the way they are, after all. It's all about taking good care of it, first and foremost - something the company you've mentioned failed royally to do.

_blank_

The Charles Dickens of Disco
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Radio isn't dead, so much as it has become more of a service - people expect it to be there. According to Nielsen, apparently more people still tune into terrestrial AM/FM radio on a weekly basis than they watch TV or get their news from news sites. Only thing close to the reach radio has is smartphone usage.

From my experience with radio, it's doing fine. Granted, it's no longer the 70s heyday and most radio stations expect for the bigger outlets don't have actual DJs, preferring instead to use automation and voicetracking artists, but radio is far from ruin- so long as the people operating the radio stations keep control of their shit.

The problem with iHeart was that they decided to use a leveraged buyout back in '08 (watch the videos @Chaos Theorist linked) and were never able to pay back the debt. However with them going down the tubes doesn't mean radio is dead. That's like saying if Warner Bros. were to implode and cease making movies, then cinema is dead. Yes, there would be significant waves, but movies wouldn't just stop.

Don't tell me Skrillex literally replaced good music.
Eh, TBH considering what we play on the radio now, I probably would've prefered Skrillex. At least it would've been something that instills some other emotion other than bland indifference.

Right now the HOT AC radio stations are infatuated with studio driven solo perfomers like Ed Sheeran and Meghan Trainor, or very formulaic and safe bands like Maroon 5 and AJR. Hell, probably the most risque sounding band in their barn right now is 21 Pilots. It's incredibly, painfully commercial, but that's what the masses want (right now). We're essentially replaying the late 80s, early 90s corporate rock scene, just replace Boy Meets Girl "Waiting for a Star to Fall" with Imagine Dragons "Thunder."

It's all cyclical though. I'm hoping in a few years we'll have another resurgence of guitar-driven bands (fuck how sad is it that I actually feel nostalgic for bands like The Hives and The Vines now?).

You're right about music radio going down, but talk radio is doing pretty decently. iHeart was run by literal exceptional individuals who overextended themselves to the point of exhaustion.
Fun fact with Talk Radio - it's doing really well because Talk Radio is much cheaper to distribute than playing music is. When you listen to a song on the radio, the station has to pay royalty fees- here in the States usually through groups like ASCAP or BMI. More talk radio programs means less licensing fees radio stations have to pay out the ass for. So if you ever wondered why your favorite radio station decided to replace the morning music with some schlub talky show for four to six hours a day, it was probably to cut costs.

Jetpack Himmler

Grizzled Culture War Veteran
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 440702
View attachment 440704
My rebuttal:
* Nobody listens to the radio anymore.
* Nobody went to Toys R Us.
* Went downhill because of an incompetent CEO.
* Nobody wants to play rock music anymore.

Also, wasn't Clear Channel run by dang, dirty Conservatives anyways?
Is Nash trying to diminish the significance of the retail apocalypse that is going on? If so, I wonder how he accounts for the fact that many other retailers have either filed for bankruptcy or even outright liquidated with many of the former big names like Sears and J.C. Penny struggling. Hell, Sears Canada closed all of its stores last year and Target's move to the Great White North was an unmitigated disaster. Don't even start on the countless dead malls that litter the United States. Toys R Us was living on borrowed time for a long while.

GeePee

kiwifarms.net
he's spouting shit on twitter about how South Park mistreated Isaac Hayes by making Chef a pedophile and killing him in an over top and gruesome way in his final appearance as a response over Isaac quiting the show for them to make fun of Scientology in a previously recent episode.
We can see how much research he did about the affair since:

1)Isaac's son and other people close to him have stated he was ill and not in a right state of mind,so the Scientology pretty much took advantage of his fragile state to make him quit the show when that episode happened

2)Chef's final episode was a jab against the cult hive mind that took him and his voice-actor out of the show to begin with,not against Isaac's person.Replace the pedophiles club with Scientology Church and you get the true message.

you are already a cow,Nash,but there's no need to be Movie Bob-levels of one by being butt-hurt over South Park,especially when that makes you side with the Scientology,okay?

MarvinTheParanoidAndroid

This will all end in tears, I just know it.
kiwifarms.net
he's spouting shit on twitter about how South Park mistreated Isaac Hayes by making Chef a pedophile
Can't say I disagree. Making Chef a pedophile was a "fuck you" at Isaac on the level of Elon Musk. Then they had the nerve to give Chef an actual send off in Stick of Truth that didn't involve being a child toucher, like it's a "we miss you" sort of love letter to Hayes himself.

LMR365

Nicolas Cage holding a birthday cake.
kiwifarms.net
I'll go ahead and cross-post from the Trump salt thread because Tara's an insufferable cunt.

Still surprised she hasn't said anything about the Black Panther Rotten Tomatoes hooplah, especially since the first two rotten reviews were done by a fellow Irishman (but he's not a ginger so fuck him I guess) and a lady.
How funny that she was friend's with a murderer online. No joke. I wish I had a screencap. But I deleted it years ago. So? :/

Kari Kamiya

Dopey Mew
kiwifarms.net
How funny that she was friend's with a murderer online. No joke. I wish I had a screencap. But I deleted it years ago. So? :/
Well goddamn, this is news. Did she stay friends with this murderer, or has she conveniently swept them under the rug to forget? Where was this now-lost screencap taken, do you remember? Did she admit it herself?

Y2KKK Baby

The Codex of Ultimate Wisdom???
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can't say I disagree. Making Chef a pedophile was a "fuck you" at Isaac on the level of Elon Musk. Then they had the nerve to give Chef an actual send off in Stick of Truth that didn't involve being a child toucher, like it's a "we miss you" sort of love letter to Hayes himself.
Matt and Trey are sad clowns who can only cope with peepee poopoo jokes.

LMR365

Nicolas Cage holding a birthday cake.
kiwifarms.net
Well goddamn, this is news. Did she stay friends with this murderer, or has she conveniently swept them under the rug to forget? Where was this now-lost screencap taken, do you remember? Did she admit it herself?
I sadly don't remember the name of her friend nor do I know if she has contents with that person. :/

I never checked their gender as at the time I don't remember if Twitter shows the gender of the person. She may as well hid it under the rug. :/

Y2KKK Baby

The Codex of Ultimate Wisdom???
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I sadly don't remember the name of her friend nor do I know if she has contents with that person. :/

I never checked their gender as at the time I don't remember if Twitter shows the gender of the person. She may as well hid it under the rug. :/
90% sure you're talking about Russian Deadpool who has a thread here.

GabeRegan

kiwifarms.net
he's spouting shit on twitter about how South Park mistreated Isaac Hayes by making Chef a pedophile and killing him in an over top and gruesome way in his final appearance as a response over Isaac quiting the show for them to make fun of Scientology in a previously recent episode.
We can see how much research he did about the affair since:

1)Isaac's son and other people close to him have stated he was ill and not in a right state of mind,so the Scientology pretty much took advantage of his fragile state to make him quit the show when that episode happened

2)Chef's final episode was a jab against the cult hive mind that took him and his voice-actor out of the show to begin with,not against Isaac's person.Replace the pedophiles club with Scientology Church and you get the true message.

you are already a cow,Nash,but there's no need to be Movie Bob-levels of one by being butt-hurt over South Park,especially when that makes you side with the Scientology,okay?
Wow he's only twelve years too late to draw outrage about that.

Shokew

Trial by Fire! Trial by Fire!
kiwifarms.net
Time for a little thread revival.

As seen in the Kyle Kallgren thread, Nash posted quite possibly one of the most bizarre tweets a little over a week ago.
View attachment 743999
Oh my God... Shut the fuck up, Nash, you fucking has-been.

Whether this twat is listening to what people sat to him or not, that feels good to get off my ass. Because that's what he needs to do, besides sticking to his crap radio shows, via staying off Twatter for once in his fucking life.

Tags
crazy cuck

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino