TGWTG John Edward 'Nash' Bozard III / Nash / @Nash076 - What The Fuck Is Wrong With HIM?

Arachnophile

"Ahuhuhuhu~"
kiwifarms.net
I remember when I used to watch his show. Eventually it got to the point where Tara would constantly interject her political diatribes and Nash would pull up stories specifically to bash Trump supporters.

The sentiment that being so insular (on Twitter especially) and surrounding yourself with movies, TV shows and video games is the benchmark of "culture" bothers me. There may come a day where no one can/will talk to anyone that isn't passingly engaged in their "culture", almost as if people have forgotten what real culture is.

Hatoful Dandy

Minstrel of Sorrow
kiwifarms.net
I remember when I used to watch his show. Eventually it got to the point where Tara would constantly interject her political diatribes and Nash would pull up stories specifically to bash Trump supporters.

The sentiment that being so insular (on Twitter especially) and surrounding yourself with movies, TV shows and video games is the benchmark of "culture" bothers me. There may come a day where no one can/will talk to anyone that isn't passingly engaged in their "culture", almost as if people have forgotten what real culture is.
When you put it that way, no wonder they think that white people have no culture...

Pokemonquistador

kiwifarms.net
When you put it that way, no wonder they think that white people have no culture...
Too often, pop culture is a rabbit hole that snowflakes burrow into to escape reality. Deep down, they know the stuff they watch is ephemeral crap that will have the long term relevance of a Battle of the Network Stars TV special. (And if you're old enough to get that reference, welcome to middle age.) "Culturally enlightened" beings like Nash put a lot of stake into the notion that "Got a Liberal Arts Degree + Watches all of the Right Shows" = "Moral Authority on Everything." They believe they are on the Right Side of History. The idea that History might have no sides and is nothing more than an impersonal series of events that favor those who can best adapt to any environment is a terrifying one for them, because they know they'd never win in a one-on-one fight with Reality.

It's also amusing that Nash thinks that a billionaire not buying his own groceries or driving his own car is a sign of them being out of touch, and not a sign of them having far more important things to do with their time (running their businesses and/or charities) than worrying about the drudgery of everyday existence.

The Shadow

The Shadow knows!
kiwifarms.net

The Dude

My dad says that's for pussies.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Time for a little thread revival.

As seen in the Kyle Kallgren thread, Nash posted quite possibly one of the most bizarre tweets a little over a week ago.
View attachment 743999
You mean like Michael Bloomberg? Or George Soros? What about Warren Buffett and Penny Pritzker? Billionaires like that? Or does Nash mean "Trump and those other fascist Republican fatcats"? I'm willing to bet that's what he meant.

I've got to voice how fucking obnoxious and irritating it is when clueless dumbshits like Nash Potato imply that movies, video games, and other time wasters are important and integral with our culture. Yes, arts and entertainment can help with understanding a culture, but it doesn't define that culture. The concept of culture is complex, and all the parts that make up that culture equally so. Cultures are typically made up by people who share language, theology, ideology, morals, goals, fears, and so much more. Certainly more than "Who is your favorite Avenger" or "Burger King, or McDonald's?".

And it's natural to be concerned about those who come in to one's society and won't integrate and conform to the culture. If culture isn't protected then it runs the risk of being erased and overwritten by an invading culture. You see it all the time in history. Expecting newcomers to integrate and conform to cultural norms is how you keep your culture alive.

Doctor Stan

Fake Doctor
kiwifarms.net
I honestly enjoyed their show for a while, but Tara was the breaking point for me really. She is like that 'cool aunt' some people have, who's actually really sad and bitter, and she's really just nasty and condescending, Nash is a boring sperg

MarvinTheParanoidAndroid

This will all end in tears, I just know it.
kiwifarms.net
I honestly enjoyed their show for a while, but Tara was the breaking point for me really. She is like that 'cool aunt' some people have, who's actually really sad and bitter, and she's really just nasty and condescending, Nash is a boring sperg
I never liked her as a co-host from the first time I saw her on the live show and always stuck to the scripted episodes because those were actually funny. Tara is a complete cunt.

Zaryiu

Nobody important
kiwifarms.net
Blobby deserves it anyhow considering how often he tries (and fails) to punch above his weight
And give him the satisfaction of getting what he want, a possibility of getting sympathy from any possible life form and to try and himself look like a martyr for the sjw cause?

Tags
crazy cuck

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino