TGWTG John Edward 'Nash' Bozard III / Nash / @Nash076 - What The Fuck Is Wrong With HIM?

• DDoS is active again.

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
Nash is a fucking Commie.
Where is HUAC when you need them
Isn't something similar happening in South Africa as well? Just wait until Nash says something inane about it.
if Nash went to Cuba he should stay there he would be their own problem
If Biden and Nash are talking about whatever is going on in Cuba, then they both need to shut the fuck up. It's not their fucking problem.
yep exactly

Tripping Nice Clown

kiwifarms.net
Isn't something similar happening in South Africa as well? Just wait until Nash says something inane about it.
See, the thing about South Africa is that, if it's happening in South Africa, it's not my problem and it ain't Nash's either. It might be Biden's problem due to diplomatic issues and foreign policy bullshit, but other than that? It's South Africa's problem.

Cuba, on the other hand? If I'm not hearing about its bullshit on the internet, I'm hearing it from family so one way or another, having an opinion on the country is inescapable (at least for me).

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
See, the thing about South Africa is that, if it's happening in South Africa, it's not my problem and it ain't Nash's either. It might be Biden's problem due to diplomatic issues and foreign policy bullshit, but other than that? It's South Africa's problem.

Cuba, on the other hand? If I'm not hearing about its bullshit on the internet, I'm hearing it from family so one way or another, having an opinion on the country is inescapable (at least for me).
Nash should really stay out of foreign affairs

The Dude

Make a difference in life. Gas a furry.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And a shitty one, Soviet commies would laugh at a man that does not work and therefore serves no function in society.

That describes pretty much every single one of these Western neo-Commies. They're all lazy, jobless losers who just wants the State to support their worthless lives without earning it.

BugMe

Agent Of Chaos
kiwifarms.net
Screenshot 2021-07-21 154606.png
I only post this to point out that "motherfucker" seems to be his go-to term for people he finds undesirable. Like he thinks he's friggin' Hit Girl or something.