TGWTG John Edward 'Nash' Bozard III / Nash / @Nash076 - What The Fuck Is Wrong With HIM?

Boobie Bomb

kiwifarms.net
So Nash is confirmed a future terrorist huh?

1627811761475.png

I think we all know what to do in events of this happening when Nash acts a little beyond sussy!

BugMe

Agent Of Chaos
kiwifarms.net
Screenshot 2021-08-09 202856.pngScreenshot 2021-08-09 202935.png
In a rare moment, I'm going to give Nash some credit here. He is and always has been aware that tech companies accessing users' messages and photos for the sake of assisting law enforcement are a slippery slope towards a dystopian nightmare of no privacy, and said tech companies should not be trusted with such actions. But why should he care if their end goal is getting rid of those white-supremacist terrorists he despises so much? I'm sure he's answered this kind of question on his Twitter (MAYBE), but this is what perplexes me about Nash: He wants the government to do certain things, but said things entail things he doesn't want them to do. It's like he has two wires that should be crossing but are magnetically opposed to each other.

Within the idiot we know as Nash is a genius with bleeding fingers desperately trying to claw his way out.

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2428495View attachment 2428496
In a rare moment, I'm going to give Nash some credit here. He is and always has been aware that tech companies accessing users' messages and photos for the sake of assisting law enforcement are a slippery slope towards a dystopian nightmare of no privacy, and said tech companies should not be trusted with such actions. But why should he care if their end goal is getting rid of those white-supremacist terrorists he despises so much? I'm sure he's answered this kind of question on his Twitter (MAYBE), but this is what perplexes me about Nash: He wants the government to do certain things, but said things entail things he doesn't want them to do. It's like he has two wires that should be crossing but are magnetically opposed to each other.

Within the idiot we know as Nash is a genius with bleeding fingers desperately trying to claw his way out.
he needs to bring out that hidden genius more often

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2428495View attachment 2428496

If I had to guess, he has skeletons he doesn't want outed, because with idiots like Nash who might as well appear on his own show as articles, they only understand things they might have to experience.

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
If I had to guess, he has skeletons he doesn't want outed, because with idiots like Nash who might as well appear on his own show as articles, they only understand things they might have to experience.
i wonder what kind of dirt does Nash have on himself that he doesn’t want the world to know

BugMe

Agent Of Chaos
kiwifarms.net
Screenshot 2021-08-14 180924.png
(Let's not kid anybody here--if The Orange One was still in charge at this moment, this thread would be at least seven tweets longer)