TGWTG John Edward 'Nash' Bozard III / Nash / @Nash076 - What The Fuck Is Wrong With HIM?

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
5A9D21FB-36AE-4C12-A9BF-BF11BE1A064E.jpeg49CC1260-6F87-407C-B445-065942665D3E.jpeg35BE612E-204E-41B7-A7F7-8516CF21169F.jpeg

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
You now, Nash, considering you got cucked out of an entire house by your ex, I’d think you’d be a little more sympathetic towards people losing properties.
he is just hiding his insecurity about it and just want To be heard out loud but people cant hear him since he is no Different Than MSM and he got cucked hard

Phil Ken Sebben

BOO!
kiwifarms.net
Renting out a property has been something people have been doing for the longest time. But considering that you don't own property and that you never had to deal with tenants who don't pay meaning you need to still pay for taxes, electricity, water and the rest then maybe you'd be a little more understanding.

But nah, those guys probably voted for Trump so fuck 'em right?

It sometimes surprises me how out of touch some of these culture warriors really are.

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
Renting out a property has been something people have been doing for the longest time. But considering that you don't own property and that you never had to deal with tenants who don't pay meaning you need to still pay for taxes, electricity, water and the rest then maybe you'd be a little more understanding.

But nah, those guys probably voted for Trump so fuck 'em right?

It sometimes surprises me how out of touch some of these culture warriors really are.
And Nash is out of touch with reality

BugMe

Agent Of Chaos
kiwifarms.net
Screenshot 2021-09-10 111548.pngScreenshot 2021-09-10 111648.png
> Nobody's throwing you in gulag
So he has no idea about Australia

He's also assuming that all employers are on board with vaccine mandates and none of them realize the potential employee shortage from them enforcing it.

He's also assuming everyone is planning to do what he would do and exploit the unemployment system, instead of hitting back with a class-action lawsuit against the companies enforcing mandates.

(Oh, and let's not disregard the fact that double-vaxxed people still seem to be contracting COVID. Multiple times.)

Screenshot 2021-09-10 112534.png
Look at this, his smug ass doesn't even want to work in the first place, he says he's referring "friends" to job openings.

Last edited: